WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] 1988 Howard River Cruiser

pull-on

Roofers do it on top.
Reaction score
Posting this for a friend. If interested, contact Bryan (714) 336 8393

21' 1988 blown river cruiser, fresh 540 bbc, fresh drive, huge stereo, boat is ready to go. 1271 blower, dominator carbs, aluminum heads, chiller, all top notch stuff. 1 hour of run time since everything has been gone thru. $25,000.00
IMG_3380.JPG
IMG_3412.JPG
IMG_3413 (2).JPG
IMG_3414 (3).JPG
IMG_3415.JPG
IMG_3416.JPG
IMG_3417.JPG
IMG_3418.JPG
IMG_3419.JPG
IMG_3420.JPG
IMG_3421.JPG
IMG_3424.JPG
IMG_3425.JPG
IMG_3426.JPG
IMG_3427.JPG
IMG_3428.JPG
IMG_3429.JPG
IMG_3430.JPG
IMG_3431.JPG
IMG_3432.JPG
IMG_3433.JPG
IMG_3434.JPG
IMG_3435.JPG
IMG_3436.JPG
IMG_3437.JPG
IMG_3438.JPG
IMG_3439.JPG

pull-on

Roofers do it on top.
Reaction score
TTT

Imagine running this classic on the strip. Rent a house in the keys, run to Fox's. I'm getting light headed just thinking about it.

Let's get this bad bitch sold.

pull-on

Roofers do it on top.
Reaction score
TTT

Now that Christmas is over, it's time. Time to return those unwanted gifts you've received and get the cash. Then call my buddy Bryan (number is in the 1st post) and purchase the gift you really wanted. The gift of floating freedom. Imagine ripping up and down the river in the ultimate non Schiada river cruiser. Hair (or what's left) flowing in the wind. Blasting some solid tunes by Air Supply. Summer's almost here.

He might also accept EBT. :D

Carrera205

Reaction score
TTT

Now that Christmas is over, it's time. Time to return those unwanted gifts you've received and get the cash. Then call my buddy Bryan (number is in the 1st post) and purchase the gift you really wanted. The gift of floating freedom. Imagine ripping up and down the river in the ultimate non Schiada river cruiser. Hair (or what's left) flowing in the wind. Blasting some solid tunes by Air Supply. Summer's almost here.

I want this boat so bad. I have had my rental property for sale for the last few months and talked the wife into purchasing it with some of the cash we would make off of the sale. No dice tho and it looks like Ill have to rent out the property again. The market seems to be slowing down. Whoever buys this classic is a lucky bastard.

Dansblown73Nordic

Reaction score
TTT

One of the best lines ever...lmao Hair (or what's left) flowing in the wind. Blasting some solid tunes by Air Supply. Summer's almost here.

pull-on

Roofers do it on top.
Reaction score
Geeze!! :confused: Everything on here does at least 100mph! ;)

Speed numbers were sooooo 2019.

Boats like this aren't built for speed. Although, with enough silver bullets, or perhaps a nice schlitz or colt 45, this bad boy can do light speed. Or if you're a spaceballs fan, Ludicrous speed.

pull-on

Roofers do it on top.
Reaction score
TTT

Now that the boat show is over, are you hungover from looking at all new hardware? Did you buy a new boat? If you did, congrats. If you didn't because of the prices, have I got great news for you. The baddest mofo of HEY LAM's is still available and is right here in this thread. And it's..........AFFORDABLE. Don't let the baddest NON Schiada River Cruiser pass you by. Blow the dust off your wallet and call Bryan. His number is in post numero uno.

lenmann

Reaction score
@pull-on

Dude, if your'e not writing copy for a major PR or Marketing firm you need to be! Gotta believe this really cool boats going to sell soon.

pull-on

Roofers do it on top.
Reaction score
I'm happy to report, this beautiful river cruiser has found another hitch to call it's own. Not all 2" balls can say they've found the perfect match. But this particular one has. It was a perfect fit.

If you happen to see it cruising the strip or on the Lake, feel free to say "Fuck, I like that boat and should have bought it." Then throw your hand high in the air, giving a nice gentle wave to the new owners, as you softly grimace a slight smile and crying tears of pain like the Indian in the old littering commercials. You know the guy.

Thank you to everyone who followed along and added to this post.

legene702

Reaction score
I'm happy to report, this beautiful river cruiser has found another hitch to call it's own. Not all 2" balls can say they've found the perfect match. But this particular one has. It was a perfect fit.

If you happen to see it cruising the strip or on the Lake, feel free to say "Fuck, I like that boat and should have bought it." Then throw your hand high in the air, giving a nice gentle wave to the new owners, as you softly grimace a slight smile and crying tears of pain like the Indian in the old littering commercials. You know the guy.

Thank you to everyone who followed along and added to this post.
dude you are a riot!! Yes it did find a good home I have a bad ass B-max upper and Imco lower that is going on it as we speak. possibly a new set of CMI headers as well.

pull-on

Roofers do it on top.
Reaction score
dude you are a riot!! Yes it did find a good home I have a bad ass B-max upper and Imco lower that is going on it as we speak. possibly a new set of CMI headers as well.

Badass!! You've wasted NO time turning wrenches. I love it. Actually, I'm more impressed that fucking truck made it home. LOL And you're a crazy nut for throwing caution into the wind and driving that beast across the vast mojave.