WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] 1990 Ford Bronco

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
Not happy about having to sell, but sometimes sacrifices must be made. Need help funding new biz venture. the quick details:

5.8/C6/BW1356 manual case
Brand new Desolate Motorsports stage 3 stock width beams and arms up front with heims and uniballs/King 2.5 x 14" coilovers
Deaver J40 leafs/trussed 8.8/4.88 gearing/King 2.5 x 12" remote resis on underbed shock mount
(5) 15" beadlocks with 35" Dick Cepek AT's
Fully caged front to rear
Matching Beard buckets and bench
New single-stage paint ready to get scratched up in the desert
Prior green CA forest service truck
Garaged 100% of time when not in use
Haven't had the time to use it like it should be and would love for it to go to a good home and see some dirt
Clean AZ title in hand, NOT CA smog legal. Located in Long Beach CA

Listed on RDC and other places for $25k but willing to slide a bit for a fellow member.
Feel free to message or call me with any questions, thank you for reading and have a great day.

-Reid
[email protected]
562-331-7116

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2197.jpg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image10.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image11.jpeg

Last edited:

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
Bump. All serious offers considered. Would make a great little winter desert toy and is a great start for a more dramatic build.

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
To the top.

Starting to become more flexible on price. Has had some good interest but no takers just yet.

Just send those 'inflation relief checks' my way 😁

WildWilly

Reaction score
I don't know about you but I keep getting some weird trade offers for my blazer lol

GLWS

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
Bump. May take it to this Sunday's Quarantine Cruise in OC with the local Bronco club if anyone is gonna be out there.

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
TTT. Becoming more of a motivated seller. Reasonable offers considered. Also have a '96 F250 7.3 diesel 4WD and an '08 Ram 1500 2WD Hemi for sale if interested. Slide in the DM's or give me a ring 562-331-7116 Reid

brgrcru

Reaction score
Hey there sorry was out of town. It will not. Previous owner removed it all when he built it years ago.
Ok
Thanks for getting back to me

Wanted a bronco instead of a jeep
But needs to be able to pass smog to be a toad .

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
Bump...

Drove it to work today to run some gas thru it.

I'm getting to the point where it needs to sell soon. It is still listed elsewhere for $24k-ish but I'm willing to go considerably lower here - especially if it goes to a good home. Thank you.

beerrun

Reaction score
Bump...

Drove it to work today to run some gas thru it.

I'm getting to the point where it needs to sell soon. It is still listed elsewhere for $24k-ish but I'm willing to go considerably lower here - especially if it goes to a good home. Thank you.
It is not California smog legal right

Deckin Around

Reaction score
People!,… don't let the AZ or CA smog turn you off.
You can have a vehicle registered in AZ as a CA resident with the registration sent to your cali address. Vehicles are supposed to be registered in their "Primary state of use." Same as boats.
I have a few that way.

Last edited:

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
People!,… don't let the AZ or CA smog turn you off.
You can have a vehicle registered in AZ as a CA resident with the registration sent to your cali address. Vehicles are supposed to be registered in their "Primary state of use." Same as boats.
I have a few that way.
That is literally how I have had it over the last 3 years of ownership, haven't had any issues. But if this thing ends up never selling I'm hauling it to my in-law's house in Prescott where it is registered to and putting it in storage 😂