WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1990 Ski Centurion pricing?

satellitemike

Reaction score
Soon to be inlaws are looking to sell their comp ski boat but not sure on current pricing. original owners and garged since day one
rons boat 4.jpeg
rons boat 3.jpeg
rons boat 2.jpeg
rons boat 1.jpeg
, it has a 351 ford w 401 hours.

satellitemike

Reaction score
In today's market....oh, never mind
I would have no problem pricing most every other boat but a pure old school ski boat is going to be a niche market, what are your thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

JB in so cal

Reaction score
I would have no problem pricing most every other boat but a pure old school ski boat is going to be a niche market, what are your thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I would think someone that understands the classics and maybe has room for a second boat in the driveway, $9k or so

707dog

Reaction score
Looks to be taking care of Put it up for 12-15k. The pink maybe a tuff sale but people are spending more on pile shit boat's just to be on the water.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Looks to be taking care of Put it up for 12-15k. The pink maybe a tuff sale but people are spending more on pile shit boat's just to be on the water.

Advertise it as a pre-wakeboard classic, and that putting a tower on it would be a perfect wake boarding boat for cheap!

Considering new dock crushers are 100k+ it's a steal!

TimeBandit

Reaction score
Clean boat, do the swim platform with the Star Brite cleaner/brightener/sealer and it will look a million times better.

I Think $10-14K, depends how fast you need it gone.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Just sold this for $8500. Tower with racks. White with greys and black gel. Really nice interior and ran PERFECT.

71D90C52-82DC-4E73-B709-3716978A9027.jpeg

Last edited:

Water Romper

Reaction score
This is a clean boat, not for me but take a guy, has youngsters wants to start boating/skiing/ tubing/ quality family time <inset name of lake here> and he doesn't have 80k to throw at a toy because he has a mortgage, family etc- this would be perfect. No shame putting through the channel in this nice looking center power. believe it or not, the pink and gray may even attract some buyers. if I were you, Id keep it. Other than a 8 million watt stereo and 30 cup holders, its as good as new without a 30 year loan

cofooter

Reaction score
Cool ride and looks to be in good shape. I was going to say $8K but in this market it could bring more. Those colors scream 80's/90's!

East Wood

Reaction score
I have four small kids and said mortgage....if I thought we would fit easily you would have a buyer. I just want to get them out on the water and have the memories I do. 4 small kids and a wife.....thoughts? i know the answer just thought id ask.

satellitemike

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments and info, I want to help out the inlaws and want to see it go to a person/family that will use and enjoy it, I think that person will probably be found thru RDP!
Thanks again.

Loo Dog

Reaction score
This is a clean boat, not for me but take a guy, has youngsters wants to start boating/skiing/ tubing/ quality family time <inset name of lake here> and he doesn't have 80k to throw at a toy because he has a mortgage, family etc- this would be perfect. No shame putting through the channel in this nice looking center power. believe it or not, the pink and gray may even attract some buyers. if I were you, Id keep it. Other than a 8 million watt stereo and 30 cup holders, its as good as new without a 30 year loan
This. Or list it for 15-17k and probably get it right now. If you, for your in-laws, sell it at a reasonable price, just make sure it’s NOT to a “flipper”. They are everywhere right now, and preying on the current inflation in boat prices. Personally, it makes me sick. But it’s the ugly side of a free market.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Looks to be the centurian tru track hull, there are ppl who really like that bottom. List it on ski it again and inboards only, that would be your best audience

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Water Romper

Reaction score
I have four small kids and said mortgage....if I thought we would fit easily you would have a buyer. I just want to get them out on the water and have the memories I do. 4 small kids and a wife.....thoughts? i know the answer just thought id ask.
That boat could seat 6- 3 in the back, 2 next to the driver and then, the driver. Pending how "small" your kids are, it could work. Just remember the kids are only half the cargo, need water toys, PPE, ice chests, food/water and on and on. would be a great "learning" boat for new water skiers etc.

hman442

Reaction score
That boat could seat 6- 3 in the back, 2 next to the driver and then, the driver. Pending how "small" your kids are, it could work. Just remember the kids are only half the cargo, need water toys, PPE, ice chests, food/water and on and on. would be a great "learning" boat for new water skiers etc.
That boat would sure work, and for cheap, but a guy with four kids to keep track of.... I would be wanting an open bow about 2 minutes into the first ride. Then, I'd want a V-drive... tons more room and storage... but then you've gone from 9k to 25k.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

2Driver

Reaction score
Go on CL and find what 15k gets you....I’d go to the high side on price with it being prime boat buying season on top of the covid buying environment.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score

I’ve got a 95 prostar 190 it’s got about the same amount of room and storage. I’ve taken 4 adults and 5 kids from havasu springs to the channel and back, up and down the parker strip and all over the local lakes. They have tons of storage under the bow I’ve had one ski, two wakeboards and a knee board under the bow, and ski trainer next to the engine cover behind the driver with 5 in the boat. When you just want to cruise the space behind the driver we put a small cooler with a couple folded towels and it’s a perfect spot for a jump seat. It’s actually a spot the kids fight over to get!

I wouldn’t put a tower on it if you’re going to list it on ski it again that is a sought after SKI boat and a purest isn’t going to want a cheap tower on it! If you want the extra room get a ski pylon (skylon) for it with a board rack it will hold four wakeboards and work just as good for kids or adults as any tower.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Oh and in this market I’d bet you could get 10-12k if it it was me I’d sell it to the East Wood for $8500 and know is family is going to enjoy it for years and get another generation on the water!

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
Tell Ron that he just needs to get out more and use this boat!

I have know the owners of this boat nearly my entire life, well maintained, not abused... would be a good boat anyone looking.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Shoot , that new Pavati at the boat show was $355,000.00 ! Price accordingly.

Water Romper

Reaction score
And to add an additional selling feature (assuming the price is right) the trailer looks to be in great shape as well, folks don't realize a trailer this size, tandem axel can $2500.00 on up.

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
I have a couple of wishes

1. I wish it wasn't pink

2. I wish my jetboat didn't work soo perfectly for my family right now

3. I wish my family was ready for a ski boat

I love almost everything about this! Good luck with the sale, maybe another one just as clean will come up when we're ready 👍👍