WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTS] 1994 22 Eliminator Daytona Blackhawk

SkiDoc

Reaction score
Eliminator 22 Daytona Blackhawk Kevlar with Competitive trailer. This is a survivor original with a lot of mechanical improvements. This boat and engine combination was a collaboration between Mercury and Eliminator with the goal of building the fastest "Black" engine boat. The boat is built out of Kevlar and is extremely light and strong. It runs efficiently with no hop or quirks. The engine is still the stock Mercury 502 Magnum EFI that runs perfectly. I did a complete tune up including cleaning and flowing the injectors. The Blackhawk drive was recently gone through and I installed a Max Machine Worx Billet top cap and drive shower, urethane bushings, etc.. Full hydraulic steering system was just installed last year with an Isotta steering wheel. New Imco fuel switch. All fuel hose was replaced. New Get Real Billet trim pump, swim steps, Halon fire suppression, new stereo head, installed billet kill switch, cockpit and full cover, new weld wheels and Michelin tires. Mechanically perfect. I also have a spare Blackhawk drive and 4 sets of props that I will give the new owner first option on. Asking 29K firm. 2709913139
eliminatortrailer.jpg
eliminatorengine.jpg
eliminatorengine.jpg
eliminatorbattery.jpeg
eliminatordash.jpg
eliminatordash.jpg
eliminatoratdock.JPG

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
BlackHawks are awesome, virtually zero prop slip. Post it on the Facebook EBOG page as well.

Wait, why is this ad even showing here?

mbrown2

Reaction score
Very nice and rare boat.....how fast does it run with that combo....from what I remember that is a very efficient setup even with the conservative HP...

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
I really wish Merc still made those drives. This is a bitchen boat. The fact that it comes with an extra drive is awesome. Good luck with the sale.

OldSchoolBoats

No longer "boatless".......
Reaction score
Great deal right there. Shocked with the numbers it is putting up too, that is impressive.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SkiDoc

Reaction score
Yes it is an impressive package. Its almost why people are migrating to outboards in that a stock turn key package can give you that much fun. You are rolling at under 3000 rpm and I can ski behind the boat with the 27's. I had a 34 and 32 DCB and this boat is in some ways more fun because it is so much easier to use. The boat was purchased new by one of my close friends and he picked it up at the Chicago boat show. It was Eliminators showpiece that year. He took fantastic care of it, but decided to sell it after having two kids and needing more of a "Suburban" type of boat.
A good write up about it was done in Hot Boat or Powerboat. I remember it but havent been able to find it in my collection.
I don't have any videos of it running on the water, just running on the hose in driveway.
The spare drive and prop sets are not included, available to buy, first option to the buyer. If the buyer does not want them, I will sell them separately.