WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTS] 1994 22 Eliminator Daytona Blackhawk

SkiDoc

Reaction score
Eliminator 22 Daytona Blackhawk Kevlar with Competitive trailer. This is a survivor original with a lot of mechanical improvements. This boat and engine combination was a collaboration between Mercury and Eliminator with the goal of building the fastest "Black" engine boat. The boat is built out of Kevlar and is extremely light and strong. It runs efficiently with no hop or quirks. The engine is still the stock Mercury 502 Magnum EFI that runs perfectly. I did a complete tune up including cleaning and flowing the injectors. The Blackhawk drive was recently gone through and I installed a Max Machine Worx Billet top cap and drive shower, urethane bushings, etc.. Full hydraulic steering system was just installed last year with an Isotta steering wheel. New Imco fuel switch. All fuel hose was replaced. New Get Real Billet trim pump, swim steps, Halon fire suppression, new stereo head, installed billet kill switch, cockpit and full cover, new weld wheels and Michelin tires. Mechanically perfect. I also have a spare Blackhawk drive and 4 sets of props that I will give the new owner first option on. Asking 29K firm. 2709913139
eliminatortrailer.jpg
eliminatorengine.jpg
eliminatorengine.jpg
eliminatorbattery.jpeg
eliminatordash.jpg
eliminatordash.jpg
eliminatoratdock.JPG

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
BlackHawks are awesome, virtually zero prop slip. Post it on the Facebook EBOG page as well.

Wait, why is this ad even showing here?

mbrown2

Reaction score
Very nice and rare boat.....how fast does it run with that combo....from what I remember that is a very efficient setup even with the conservative HP...

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
I really wish Merc still made those drives. This is a bitchen boat. The fact that it comes with an extra drive is awesome. Good luck with the sale.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Freaking sweet. This should sell quickly

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Great deal right there. Shocked with the numbers it is putting up too, that is impressive.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SkiDoc

Reaction score
Yes it is an impressive package. Its almost why people are migrating to outboards in that a stock turn key package can give you that much fun. You are rolling at under 3000 rpm and I can ski behind the boat with the 27's. I had a 34 and 32 DCB and this boat is in some ways more fun because it is so much easier to use. The boat was purchased new by one of my close friends and he picked it up at the Chicago boat show. It was Eliminators showpiece that year. He took fantastic care of it, but decided to sell it after having two kids and needing more of a "Suburban" type of boat.
A good write up about it was done in Hot Boat or Powerboat. I remember it but havent been able to find it in my collection.
I don't have any videos of it running on the water, just running on the hose in driveway.
The spare drive and prop sets are not included, available to buy, first option to the buyer. If the buyer does not want them, I will sell them separately.

satellitemike

Reaction score
What ever happened to Steve, is he still living in Discovery bay?

SkiDoc

Reaction score
I am in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Home of the Corvette and just north of Nashville.

SkiDoc

Reaction score
Buyer had to abandon ship and buy a wakeboard boat.. Told him he needs at least 2 boats.

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
Sold will be at Havasu this next weekend. Chris shoot me a text, I told the new owner you had one and he wants one.

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mattyc

Reaction score
Would you sell the spare blackhawk separate? And if so, how much?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

hawgty55

Reaction score
In sure skidoc doesnt care cause he got was he was asking for it but might not appreciate pics of his family on someone elses craigslist add!

Just assuming there the pictures he sent to the people requesting them on his sale.

SkiDoc

Reaction score
That’s not even my family. Pictures were from an old listing on powerboatlistings. But the one with the dually is from the new owner. So the ad must be his. It is a good boat good luck to him

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Nice looking Daytona. It was running in Parker yesterday.

stoker2001

Reaction score
Hope he gets $50k but it’s a narrow demographic at that price point. It’s a semi unique build but it would have to be someone dead set on that specific one.
am I crazy or do I see yours had blue swimsteps and this one had white?also this lower appears to be painted black and your is natural alum (no paint)...same boat?

SkiDoc

Reaction score
I just installed the purple swimsteps. Somewhere in its life someone stripped the paint off the lower. Yes the boat originally had Boyd wheels and a custom Boyd steering wheel which it had when I bought it. It was in rough shape, had to color sand it and do lots of cosmetic stuff. Redneck Bennet tabs and dual sidewinder steering stabilizers. By the way, all extra Blackhawk stuff is sold.