WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sold!! 1998 Carson Brummett 21. Twin Turbo EFI Brummett V-Drive. Must See!!!

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
1998 Brummett 21. Brummett Twin Turbo EFI Dyno'd at 1400hp and Dual Fuel System. Torque Flight Transmission. Casale Split Case w/55 Gears. 2 Blade Steel Propeller. Stainless External Rudder w/ Brummett Air Assist Steering. Huge Electric Cavitation Plates. Fully Capped, Even Capped Under The Gunnels. Triple Axle Trailer Also Built By Carson Brummett. Boat was Rigged and Built By Carson Brummett. The Rigging is Absolutely Sanitary. This is a one off time piece that will never be duplicated. Boat has a back seat and floor. Full Cover. Located in Parker Az. Please call for more information or to schedule a showing. Trades Welcome, Boats, Offroad Vehicles, Or??? Check out our website for more listings at Outdrive1.com

$110,000 obo!!!

Outdrive1 Marine Sales
[email protected]

IMG_1658.jpg
IMG_1659.jpg
IMG_1660.jpg
IMG_1661.jpg
IMG_1662.jpg
IMG_1663.jpg
IMG_1664.jpg
IMG_1665.jpg
IMG_1666.jpg
IMG_1667.jpg
IMG_1668.jpg
IMG_1669.jpg
IMG_1670.jpg
IMG_1671.jpg
IMG_1672.jpg
IMG_1673.jpg
IMG_1674.jpg
IMG_1675.jpg
IMG_1676.jpg
IMG_1677.jpg

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
That was clearly built by someone obsessed with displaying their refined craft. Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
That was clearly built by someone obsessed with displaying their refined craft. Wow!

It was built by Carson Brummett, for Carson Brummett 🤣. I remember watching it come together as a kid down at his shop in the 90s. There was a great Hotboat write up done on it in the 2000's titled Tinker's Toy, Carson had sold the boat to one of his customers who's nickname was Tinker.

It's one of the nicest VDrive Vbottoms ever rigged, no doubt, could be the nicest one.

Last edited:

lenmann

Reaction score
It was built by Carson Brummett, for Carson Brummett 🤣. I remember watching it come together as a kid down at his shop in the 90s. There was a great Hotboat write up done on it in the 2000's titled Tinker's Toy, Carson had sold the boat to one of his customers who's nickname was Tinker.

It's one of the nicest VDrive Vbottoms ever rigged, no doubt, could be the nicest one.

Any idea how many of these boats were built?

skifaster

Hard Member
Reaction score
With this being a 98, I assume this is the last Brummett hull built?

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
I test drove this a few years ago and walked away from it for many reasons. Biggest reason was I needed to hold out for the long deck Mandella that I got two years later. It was tough to pass on this boat but FOR ME, mainly due to sentimental reasons, this ranks #2 to my Mandella. Such a gorgeous piece of machinery though, just top notch as all of Brummett's stuff is.

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score

My Dad owned one of the first, had a 350 merc package in it with merc outdirve. Needless to say, we only owned it for one season and moved onto building the Mandella.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
It was built by Carson Brummett, for Carson Brummett [emoji1787]. I remember watching it come together as a kid down at his shop in the 90s. There was a great Hotboat write up done on it in the 2000's titled Tinker's Toy, Carson had sold the boat to one of his customers who's nickname was Tinker.

No bs. I don’t see how it could be any cleaner. Cubic dollars went into the build. And he will never build another one.

78Southwind

Reaction score
So is the Carson Brummett 21 a modified Schiada RC 21?

lenmann

Reaction score
So is the Carson Brummett 21 a modified Schiada RC 21?
I don't think so, it was a hull design unique to Brummett.

If I recall correctly the molds were split about the keel plane instead of the rub rail plane, if that makes any sense.

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
I don't think so, it was a hull design unique to Brummett.

Correct, the boat is 100% designed by Carson.

If I recall correctly the molds were split about the keel plane instead of the rub rail plane, if that makes any sense.

Not correct. The boat has a top and bottom mold. The difference is the bottom of the boat wraps around the typical “rubrail” location and continues horizontall. The deck sets on top of the bottom and is bonded in the mold. You can see where the deck sits on top of the bottom in the #4 photo above. There is no capping done whatsoever. The boat is not pulled from the bottom mold until all bulkheads, stringers, floors, etc. are complete.

Unfortunately OD1 is probably correct, there will never be another one like this built, unless of course my Lotto ticket hits😁

lenmann

Reaction score
Not correct. The boat has a top and bottom mold. The difference is the bottom of the boat wraps around the typical “rubrail” location and continues horizontall. The deck sets on top of the bottom and is bonded in the mold. You can see where the deck sits on top of the bottom in the #4 photo above. There is no capping done whatsoever. The boat is not pulled from the bottom mold until all bulkheads, stringers, floors, etc. are complete.

Unfortunately OD1 is probably correct, there will never be another one like this built, unless of course my Lotto ticket hits😁

Thanks for that correction, not sure where I got that bit of mis-info.

Do the molds still exist?

Outdrive1

Reaction score
New Price, $105,000 obo Trades Welcome!!

trytoreachme

Reaction score
My Dad owned one of the first, had a 350 merc package in it with merc outdirve. Needless to say, we only owned it for one season and moved onto building the Mandella.
Did it have the same blue and white scheme? This one ?

Attachments

• 1601962386652.jpg
    1601962386652.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 93

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I've always loved this boat. I remember it being on the market a few years ago. So sweet.. Sad to see it going out of the country.