WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1998 Monarch 22' Pontoon

ACS

Reaction score
'98 Monarch (Fish N Fun) Pontoon
22 feet long
75HP Mercury 2-Stroke Outboard
2003 Tandem axle trailer

New Upholstered benches (Not seen in pics, no rips)
Newer Bimini Top

Excellent Stereo - 3 Amps, 2-12" Subs, 8- 6x9 Speakers and 90amp power converter

Garage Kept

Excellent family or party boat, Great Cruiser

Boat Stored in Havasu. Just serviced by Al's Outboard (Turn Key Ready) 015.jpg 009.jpg 008.jpg 007.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 017.jpg 010.jpg

Call Nicholas,

Sold

Last edited:

yz450mm

Reaction score
I'm interested, can anyone with pontoon experience give me some feedback on this boat? I have spent a lot of time on boats, but they were always somebody else's so I don't really know much about owning one. We have two lazy teenagers and a toddler, as much as I would like a performance boat I think a pontoon would probably suit us the best lol.

I just bought a 2014 YZ 450F, so I'm not really wanting to get into another loan. It seems like this is a good price for good river boat, any input from the pros?

yz450mm

Reaction score
Hope I'm not offending you Nicholas, just want to get a little input from the boating community before I make you an offer.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I'm interested, can anyone with pontoon experience give me some feedback on this boat? I have spent a lot of time on boats, but they were always somebody else's so I don't really know much about owning one. We have two lazy teenagers and a toddler, as much as I would like a performance boat I think a pontoon would probably suit us the best lol.

I just bought a 2014 YZ 450F, so I'm not really wanting to get into another loan. It seems like this is a good price for good river boat, any input from the pros?

Not a pontoon guy myself but it's seems pretty straight forward. Updated seats, big stereo, plenty of room to party. My only concern living in Cali would be the 2 stroke outboard. And I'm guessing with that size outboard you are not getting anywhere in a hurry.

svlperry

Reaction score
should move pretty good with the 75. I had a 24 with a 115 and it moved pretty good

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
I'd make sure that the plywood deck wasn't wrapped or rotted.

Like t&y said, you aren't getting there quick with a 75hp, and IMHO a 90hp would be the ticket!

Overall for what you get the price seems reasonable.

ACS

Reaction score
I will be in Havasu this weekend if anyone would like to see the boat

shueman

Reaction score
Not a pontoon guy myself but it's seems pretty straight forward. Updated seats, big stereo, plenty of room to party. My only concern living in Cali would be the 2 stroke outboard. And I'm guessing with that size outboard you are not getting anywhere in a hurry.

Only a few Cali lakes have 2s restrictions...Diamond Valley locally is one...Tahoe and a few others in NoCal.
There's more restrictions on PWC's than OB's. Had my '90 2-stroke all over SoCal and the Eastern Sierras w/o issue.

Not a big stereo guy, but the rest looking decent...