WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1999 Shockwave 22' Lexis

RVR_RCN

Reaction score
Great condition and great running. This boat does have a couple minor dings as expected for a 1999 with 430hrs., but color does not show fade. Just before the season it was fully serviced at Dirty Deeds in Parker (bill image posted) and they were very surprised by the hours because of the excellent shape of the boat. I had them perform a compression test on the 454 and all cylinders are good! It was a one owner boat when i bought it and very well cared for. I have had it for just over a year and time to move up. Strong running 7.4 (carb) with Bravo One drive, 67 mph @ 4,800 rpm (on glass). The motor is all original Merc w/ carter style carb. Dual batteries with on board charger. Boat is in Parker at my mobile in Echo and always kept under cover. New tires on trailer!

$25,000 firm!

Shockwave 3.jpg
Shockwave 4.jpg
Shockwave 5.jpg
Shockwave 6.jpg
Shockwave 7.jpg
Shockwave 8.jpg
Shockwave 9.jpg
Shockwave 10.jpg
Shockwave 11.jpg
Shockwave 12.jpg
Shockwave 13.jpg

RVR_RCN

Reaction score

RVR_RCN

Reaction score
Should add; Needs a new stereo! Has an old cassette player and disc changer in the rear. There are 2 larger amps under console, speakers all need to be replaced. I use my boom box and haven't tried to mess with the stereo.

RVR_RCN

Reaction score
Price is firm, if I don't sell on the site it is going to Horizon on consignment next week!