WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1999 Silverado Z71 4WD LS 2 Door Shortbed

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
Through a series of unfortunate events my daughters truck was stolen and crashed. Was a real nice truck and a perfect first vehicle for both my son and daughter in high school. 2 seats, 2 doors, no hauling all the friends to lunch.

Anyway, its kind of dead, and short of scraping it out thought someone might be interested in it as a parts donor or off road project. I hate to throw stuff away that someone might like for a project. About 135,000 miles. Parts that appear to be in good condition:

Bed and tailgate (short bed)
Both Doors with power windows and locks
Cab and all interior in good condition (air bags did not go off)
All drive line looks OK. Trans was just rebuilt in March at Remac - San Dimas
Motor may or may not be OK, got pushed up a bit.
8-22-2018 001.JPG
Stiver 001 (13).JPG
Truck.JPG

20" factory wheels and tires (take offs) back two are good, fronts wheels are dead, tires may be OK
Also have a car cover for it.

PM me if you are interested. Located in Pomona.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Through a series of unfortunate events my daughters truck was stolen and crashed. Was a real nice truck and a perfect first vehicle for both my son and daughter in high school. 2 seats, 2 doors, no hauling all the friends to lunch.

Anyway, its kind of dead, and short of scraping it out thought someone might be interested in it as a parts donor or off road project. I hate to throw stuff away that someone might like for a project. About 135,000 miles. Parts that appear to be in good condition:

Bed and tailgate (short bed)
Both Doors with power windows and locks
Cab and all interior in good condition (air bags did not go off)
All drive line looks OK. Trans was just rebuilt in March at Remac - San Dimas
Motor may or may not be OK, got pushed up a bit. View attachment 682163 View attachment 682164 View attachment 682165
20" factory wheels and tires (take offs) back two are good, fronts wheels are dead, tires may be OK
Also have a car cover for it.

PM me if you are interested. Located in Pomona.

What are you thinking?

Might be looking for a first kids truck project.

5.3?

Frame bent?

outboard_256

Reaction score
how much you asking? What motor is in it. How bad is the frame bent? Could make a good buggy out of it if the price is right.

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
Motor is a 4.8
Yes I'm told the frame is tweaked.
We are going to put it through an auction next week and see what it might bring.
Hoping for $1,500. Junk yard offers are at $850.