WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2/2 Premanufactured Home for sale in Buckskin Valley/Holiday Harbour up river Parker

BajaWarrior

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Price lowered from $167,500 to $157,000 !!!

New photos on MLS Listing.

2 Bedroom 2 Bath Home with 20'x30' Garage and 20'x30' RV Carport located Arizona side of Parker Strip just 3 miles below Take Off Point (South Lake Havasu).

River Access for our Community only. Launch Ramp, Dock, Shade structures with tables, BBQ's, Bathrooms, grass, Horseshoe Pits, Playground, Parking, all on the Colorado River at "River Island" about 2 miles below Parker Dam.

Home was built and set in '92 and 20'x30'garage plus retaining walls with Rod Iron fencing all set at the same time.

We purchased it almost three years ago. We added the Carport (Parker Awning) right away and Painted the entire outside plus new 30 year Roofs on House and Garage. Privacy fencing added to make a great patio area including outdoor fans, LED Party lights, and wired for Stereo through the DISH Receiver.

Next up was remodeling the interior. We removed the kitchen completely and installed Diamond Brand cabinets all with full pull out drawers and soft close cabinet doors. All new laminate flooring throughout except for the tile we installed in both bathroom floors.

New Doors throughout, Casing, Baseboard, lighting, fans, light switches, outlets, 100% new interior paint, new Milgard windows throughout, "River Screens" over windows, and much more.

There is also a laundry room and of course an AC and heat system.

We are listing the Home with David Plunkett Realty out of Parker at the "Keys". He found us the home and is the local expert in everything along the River.

We will be up in a week on Thursday evening February 26th and staying through the weekend. This is a very comfortable house with all the modern conveniences. Again, hate to sell, it's a great community and we've met a lot of very nice people, but we're movin' on up!

The realtor's (David Plunkett in Moovalya Keys) asking price is $179,000 and the furniture is negotiable. And yes, it's DEEDED land with an HOA payment of $120 per year for the maintenance and up keep of the River Access and Ramp and Dock. The streets are county maintained and are in perfect shape. There is a lot of parking on this lot and the driveways are concrete. Roll up door on the garage also.

We own this house outright and the taxes are less than $900 annually.

Chuck and Chris Cherry
37295 Bighorn Drive
Parker, AZ. 85344

619-823-8563
http://www.coloradoriverrealty.com/property.php?id=2394

Attachments

• unnamed-21.jpg
    unnamed-21.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 126
  • unnamed-20.jpg
    unnamed-20.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 124
  • unnamed-19.jpg
    unnamed-19.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 127
  • unnamed-6.jpg
    unnamed-6.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 123
  • unnamed-5.jpg
    unnamed-5.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 124
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 120
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 125
  • unnamed-23.jpg
    unnamed-23.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 124
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 0 (89).jpg
    0 (89).jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 154

BajaWarrior

Reaction score
Couple more shots...

River access is 4/10ths of a mile from our home. River is right down the street 2/10ths of a mile away at Hwy. 95 which our street intersects.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 103
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 112
  • unnamed-12.jpg
    unnamed-12.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 114

tony

Reaction score
Very clean looking set up! Is there a place to park your truck and trailer when you launch your boat or do you have to bring it back to your house and if you bring it back to your house is there a place to park and leave a golf cart thats acceptable? Thanks Tony

BajaWarrior

Reaction score
Very clean looking set up! Is there a place to park your truck and trailer when you launch your boat or do you have to bring it back to your house and if you bring it back to your house is there a place to park and leave a golf cart thats acceptable? Thanks Tony

Yes on the parking and yes some people do the take the truck/trailer back home and golf cart home. That dirt area next to the ramp is where we park with the truck/trailer and the paved area above the trees is where cars/golfcarts park. Plenty of room when people park sensibly. We've never been skunked on a spot.

We're heading up on Thursday evening thru Sunday afternoon.

Attachments

• 0 (89).jpg
    0 (89).jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 131

BMABITY

Reaction score
Can you leave your boat in the river over night? If so, do you anchor or is there local docks?

BajaWarrior

Reaction score
Can you leave your boat in the river over night? If so, do you anchor or is there local docks?

Sorry but no docking overnight, just a courtesy dock. I've seen a few people anchor just to the South before.

BajaWarrior

Reaction score
Saturday bump for the River Access. We'll be up next weekend Thursday March 26th through Sunday afternoon.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 93

BajaWarrior

Reaction score
Any luck with the listing?

I'll be out Thursday night for the boat races.

Couple of lookyloos but we're coming into boating season and this is the buyer we're looking for.

Chris and I are also coming up this Thursday night and while here we're looking at a home to purchase along Parker Strip with an incredible view of the River. We'll stop by and see you.

parker ed

Reaction score
Couple of lookyloos but we're coming into boating season and this is the buyer we're looking for.

Chris and I are also coming up this Thursday night and while here we're looking at a home to purchase along Parker Strip with an incredible view of the River. We'll stop by and see you.

Thought you were looking in Havi? Anna and I will be out late Thursday - Sunday.

BajaWarrior

Reaction score

Thought you were looking in Havi? Anna and I will be out late Thursday - Sunday.

Slight change of plans on the LHC dealio... We purchased a lot up in town near Jamaica South and Acoma to be built on later... The fact is we're River Rats but really wanted a great view of the River so I guess we're not done with Parker. Couldn't find anything with a killer view in Holiday Harbour so we found a place that is South strip with the best view in the area.

We get our walk through this Friday morning and then we'll make an offer. We should be swinging by Strokes Friday afternoon for the party, I hope to see you and Anna, and give you more details then about what we're doing.

Also heading up Thursday getting to Buckskin Valley around 9 p.m.

Bring offers people, this one has to go!

BajaWarrior

Reaction score
Weekend bump... Private ramp and day use area. This great place must go, buying another home in the area...

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 94

BajaWarrior

Reaction score
You guy's going to be out for Memorial?

Not going to the River this weekend...

We're heading to Baja instead for a week and our last trip for the season. After that we'll be at the River every other weekend through the Summer. We'll be there July 4th weekend, and that's when we close on the new pad down River a bit. We're in Escrow now, just waiting for the current tenants to move out (end of June).

Can't wait for the weather and water to warm up.

Not solid hits on the Buckskin Valley house, still waiting but in the meantime have a great place to stay while we transition to the new place. We'll take you guys up there when we get the keys, the sunsets are amazing from the Patio!

BajaWarrior

Reaction score
Price lowered $7500!! LOWERED AGAIN FOR JULY

Price was $179k, now lowered to $171,500! NOW LOWERED TO $167,500

Heading up this weekend. Getting close to must sell as we are in escrow on another house with closes July 4th weekend do this one has to go!

Contact me (Chuck) @ 619-823-8563 or contact the listing agent, David Plunkett in Moovalya Keys @ 928-667-1699

Attachments

• unnamed-5.jpg
    unnamed-5.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 106

BajaWarrior

Reaction score
Tuesday BUMP.

Heading out this weekend from Thursday evening thru Sunday evening. This nice home must go!

BajaWarrior

Reaction score
Heading out this Thursday to move our new furniture into our new to us home in Moovalya Estates. Ready to sell this one now!

View from the back patio overlooking the Parker Strip...

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 93

BajaWarrior

Reaction score
Monday Bump.

Just got back from Parker last night. We removed our personal items from the house yet it still remains furnished. We're all moved in to the new home just south of the Keys so we are ready to sell this one!

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Heading out this Thursday to move our new furniture into our new to us home in Moovalya Estates. Ready to sell this one now!

View from the back patio overlooking the Parker Strip...

unnamed (6).jpg

Nice view of "Little Fullerton"! :thumbup:

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Ok, have to ask. Why is it called "Little Fullerton" ? Is that the area below me or across the River?

Yes, lower Moovalya Estates.

I've been told that a group of Fullerton firemen developed that group of homes.

BajaWarrior

Reaction score
Saturday morning BUMP.

Also, price drop. Now $157,000

We're all settled into the new house so this one must go! Bring offers.

BajaWarrior

Reaction score
where is the lanuch ramp and Hoa area based off this picture?

River is 4/10 ths. of a mile from our front door. Our River Access is another 2/10 ths. South from there. HOA dues are only $10 per month for a really great river Access. Ramp/Dock and Park area are right next to one another. Check out all the photos, we've included several of the River plus there are more on Plunkett's site. Give me a shout if you have any questions, Chuck 619-823-8563 or email: [email protected] or private message here.

Attachments

• 0 (89).jpg
    0 (89).jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 126

BajaWarrior

Reaction score
Chuck did you come pick up the boat? Anna said it wasn't there this weekend.

I did pick it up. We got our other structure finished at the new house and boy is it a monster! I'll do another post this afternoon giving thanks to Desert Awning for the great job with some more photos. We'll be back up in a month, heading back to Baja next weekend.

Thanks to Anna for looking out for our place...

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 96

Bob Bitchen

Reaction score

Chuck and Christine,
We started to move in this past weekend and couldn't be happier with the place. Chuck, I am an anal retentive do it yourselfer and I really appreciate the remodeling you did, it is all top notch.
My wife, myself and our family hope to enjoy this property for years to come. Thank you so much.
If you happen bye and see a car there please stop bye and say hi, we would love to meet you.
Bob and Liz

BajaWarrior

Reaction score
Chuck and Christine,
We started to move in this past weekend and couldn't be happier with the place. Chuck, I am an anal retentive do it yourselfer and I really appreciate the remodeling you did, it is all top notch.
My wife, myself and our family hope to enjoy this property for years to come. Thank you so much.
If you happen bye and see a car there please stop bye and say hi, we would love to meet you.
Bob and Liz

Hi Bob, thank you for the compliments and we hope you enjoy the home. We did do a lot of work there not knowing we'd move so quickly but once finished it was great to just stick a key in the door and start our mini vacation. You'll meet John and Colleen next door soon, one up from you, good people that are winter visitors.

We actually did a drive by on Saturday night around 8 p.m. but you weren't there. We saw the porch light and party lights on plus the glass door propped open with "the rock". We'll be back up for 5 days or so prior to Christmas so we'll stop in.

Chuck and Chris

Bob Bitchen

Reaction score
Hi Bob, thank you for the compliments and we hope you enjoy the home. We did do a lot of work there not knowing we'd move so quickly but once finished it was great to just stick a key in the door and start our mini vacation. You'll meet John and Colleen next door soon, one up from you, good people that are winter visitors.

We actually did a drive by on Saturday night around 8 p.m. but you weren't there. We saw the porch light and party lights on plus the glass door propped open with "the rock". We'll be back up for 5 days or so prior to Christmas so we'll stop in.

Chuck and Chris
We were getting dinner at Fox's. Sorry we missed you, and hope to see you some time.