WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2 girls 1 bote

J 2

Reaction score
How bout 3 :cool: Can't post any of the others due to the no nudity clause :rolleyes:
0523091513b.jpg

J 2

Reaction score
Cobra might want incorporate this into their advertising campaign....gotta b good for at least a half dozen or so sales.
I absolutely loved my Cobra. Sold it along with my river place A48 at Echo in 2014 when my son went off to college, he will graduate in a year debt free. Almost bought it back last year, but the problem was I sold it for $22.5K and the guy got $25k. No thanks

Reactions: DWC

J 2

Reaction score
Damn......looks like a day to remember......nice!
Ya know, it was one of the better ones. Saw a lot of good crazy fun at the river from about 1995 to 2014. This day was at the sand bar by Bluewater. My buddy fucked one of em while her face was right there, thinking back I should of pulled it out just to see if she was into it :p. Later in the day 2 of them jumped on another buddies deck boat and turns out gave them a show to remember. Pulled her bottoms off and went to town licking & fingering all the way back to Echo. The owner of the boat & his wife we're totally cool about it, one guy got a hard on in front of his girl friend and she was pissed! Funny thing is they got together by wife swapping in the hot tub with their neighbors then dumped their spouses for each other. Not fair that she got pissed. Ah the good ol days...

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
This is most time I've ever hit the LIKE button on a thread....