WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2 questions for dave

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
But squeezer calling them "chicken shit" not to mention, in a round about way, calling them liars, cheaters and thieves", is ok?

well at least it wasn’t an insult direct to a single member but more of a

all libs are dumb kinda thing..

I dunno we gotta find that line abd define and stick to it.. it goes from dipshit to pedophile pretty quick down here ya know

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

I dunno we gotta find that line abd define and stick to it.. it goes from dipshit to pedophile pretty quick down here ya know

Ohh I hear ya for sure..

rcmike

Reaction score

Well, the one particular member is jumping around trying to equate things that have nothing to do with each other.

It's kinda like when Gmac decided he did not like the thread about the social worker dying at the hands of his peaceful protestors, so he decided to turn it into a thread about the Covid..

It is intentional, and eventually it gets tiring.

But if you think I need to go on a posting vacation, well, it's your site.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well, the one particular member is jumping around trying to equate things that have nothing to do with each other.

It's kinda like when Gmac decided he did not like the thread about the social worker dying at the hands of his peaceful protestors, so he decided to turn it into a thread about the Covid..

It is intentional, and eventually it gets tiring.

But if you think I need to go on a posting vacation, well, it's your site.

I’m not saying that.. I’m saying we have to find some kinda line here.. the forum is out of control.. the sheer hatred being thrown around is toxic.

Rdp is supposed to be fun remember? Lol

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I’m not saying that.. I’m saying we have to find some kinda line here.. the forum is out of control.. the sheer hatred being thrown around is toxic.

Rdp is supposed to be fun remember? Lol

RDP is kind of like a "mullet", "buisness upfront"(lounge), " party in the back"(dungeon)!!

4Waters

Reaction score
Wait Whuuuttt... You mean its not always simple to get ID? There are some barriers to overcome...??? Makes a person question why voter ID laws are being pushed so hard in certain jurisdictions.
You're not seeing it. California tried to skirt the federal governments rules to insure illegal immigrants can continue to get ID's they they are not supposed to be able to get. Open your eyes and look at the whole picture, that is what is wrong with you liberals, you only look at the corner of the picture and you don't see what us actually happening.

BONER

Reaction score
How about we get back to Republicans and Democrats and throw the Communists and Liberals out of here. 🤷‍♂️

Can't. That's textbook censorship.

Have to let the Commies speak and expose themselves. Otherwise we're just Commies.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Can't. That's textbook censorship.

Have to let the Commies speak and expose themselves. Otherwise we're just Commies.

This is why I read cnn and msnbc. You have to know what your opposition is reading and thinking.

500bbc

Reaction score

Not really, the pedophile, or Boy Scout Lover, mantra was started during the Kavanagh hearings when gmac kept pushing his mantra accusations equal guilt.
That's when I accused him him of chaining Boy Scouts to the wall in his mom's basement. He still claims accusations equal guilt.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Not really, the pedophile, or Boy Scout Lover, mantra was started during the Kavanagh hearings when gmac kept pushing his mantra accusations equal guilt.
That's when I accused him him of chaining Boy Scouts to the wall in his mom's basement. He still claims accusations equal guilt.

I’m not sure I understand what you mean by accusations of equal guilt etc

CarolynandBob

Reaction score

I believe he means the lib side thinks because the accusation was made they must be guilty. Just the same as they say "the seriousness of the charge" is used to "convict" in people without evidence.

rcmike

Reaction score
Not to speak for 500, but this is part of the current environment, where any democrat can make up the most outlandish 'Supreme Court nominee sets up gang rape party' accusations, and the media and the people who drink that kool-aid lap it up. But there are zero repercussions for a democrat with provable accusations, photos, emails, etc..

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Not to speak for 500, but this is part of the current environment, where any democrat can make up the most outlandish 'Supreme Court nominee sets up gang rape party' accusations, and the media and the people who drink that kool-aid lap it up. But there are zero repercussions for a democrat with provable accusations, photos, emails, etc..
The real enemy of this country is the media. Period. That's not a conspiracy it is fact. When only one side is reported and reported the way one side wants it reported. Its dangerous and irresponsible to the future of our country.

500bbc

Reaction score
His stand is a Conservative or anyone that disagrees with him for that matter, is guilty if accused, no trial no evidence just the accusation. Just like every dictatorship that has ever existed, He's a communist that would be happy to see anyone on the right in a camp.
His bullshit really came to a boil when the left tried to lynch Justice Kavanaugh on zero evidence in the most disgusting travesty of a hearing ever witnessed in this country.
He wouldn't back off no matter the evidence so I told him he's accused of chaining Boy Scouts to his mom's basement wall then he was pilloried repeatedly by everyone here with his own guilt by accusation bullshit. He still claims accusation equals guilt.

Last edited:

wallnutz

Reaction score
His stand is anything a Conservative or anyone that disagrees with him for that matter, is guilty if accused, no trial no evidence just the accusation. Just like every dictatorship that has ever existed, He's a communist that would be happy to see anyone on the right in a camp.
His bullshit really came to a boil when the left tried to lynch Justice Kavanaugh on zero evidence in the most disgusting travesty of a hearing ever witnessed in this country.
He wouldn't back off no matter the evidence so I told him he's accused of chaining Boy Scouts to his mom's basement wall then he was pilloried repeatedly by everyone here with his own guilt by accusation bullshit. He still claims accusation equals guilt.
Now that accusation is easy to believe since he openly voted for a pedophile 🤡🤡🤡🤡

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
It's kind of like me saying a supposed President elect has a kid that is a pedophile, sexual deviant, drug abuser, money launderer and traitor all in one person!!!! ;)

500bbc

Reaction score
It's kind of like me saying a supposed President elect has a kid that is a pedophile, sexual deviant, drug abuser, money launderer and traitor all in one person!!!! ;)
There's video evidence to back your claims up.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Being guilty without any evidence, just the accusation alone means guilty.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
The "Real ID" in CA. has been around a couple years. Helps with flying, ammo and a few other things. Took me a hour to get mine a few months ago. Used it yesterday to buy 1000 rounds of ammo without bringing a birth certificate / passport. :p Stupid name. Many get confused on what it is. 🤷‍♂️

Lol, anyone that thinks having to bring a birth cert or passport to buy ammo is acceptable is a moron, and anyone who waited till now to buy ammo must be a liberal. 😂😂😂😂😂

squeezer

Reaction score
Lol, anyone that thinks having to bring a birth cert or passport to buy ammo is acceptable is a moron, and anyone who waited till now to buy ammo must be a liberal. 😂😂😂😂😂

Agreed, It’s nowhere near enough to prove the buyer meets the Constitutional standard of “Well Regulated”

Simple photo ID doesn’t guarantee the buyer has proven competence in handling. Doesn’t prove the buyer has safe storage, doesn’t prove the buyer isn’t a felon.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Agreed, It’s nowhere near enough to prove the buyer meets the Constitutional standard of “Well Regulated”

Simple photo ID doesn’t guarantee the buyer has proven competence in handling. Doesn’t prove the buyer has safe storage, doesn’t prove the buyer isn’t a felon.

Amazing for 200+ years that is not what the meaning of "Well Regulated" was, but now all of a sudden it is.... 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:

lbhsbz

Reaction score

The birth certificate is to establish that one is in this country legally...that is THE ONLY purpose it serves in this case.

So, one has to establish that they are a legal resident of the USA to buy ammo, but not to vote.
In CA, a standard or basic background check is done with every Ammo purchase, much like with firearm purchases.
It may be in yore benefit to learn a bit about the subject matter in discussion before you share yore thoughts...so you don’t come off as such a fool.

Wedgy

Reaction score

Wow. I guess Shall not be infringed isn't clear either. Wow again.

So. If you look up Moron in the dictionary, you will find a picture of a Moron. Every time.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Ummm so let me get this strait.

You first have lost the freedom to park your car, but then go on and say you cant buy a box of ammo because you don't have any real id. (Why the phuch would you need to park a car if you dont have a drivers lic. ?) While we are thinking about that, there are a lot of laws on the books, I am pretty sure the entire purpose is to take freedoms away. (Homocide laws mean I have lost the freedom to kill somebody, WTF is that all about???)
😲 😱 Good Grief. See above. IMO this post proves it. Troll post of the year. Devoid of even a hint of an inkling of intelligence. Need to put a Lifeguard on the Gene Pool.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Well there was a bunch of people with trump hats on..lol 🤣

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Fuck off.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Because black people and minorities have a hard time finding the DMV to get an ID!!! Just ask the racist, he'll tell you!!
1608656523474.png

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I just get my ammo delivered to my front door...
According to Racey you must be a liberal. 🤣

Ordered a couple extra mags for my S & W 9 yesterday. Hit the 17 round button to go with the other 3 that I have. Came back no go to CA. Settled for the 10 round mag. Should have sent it to the Havi house. 🤷‍♂️

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Ordered a couple extra mags for my S & W 9 yesterday. Hit the 17 round button to go with the other 3 that I have. Came back no go to CA. Settled for the 10 round mag. Should have sent it to the Havi house. 🤷‍♂️

Duh!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

You should have shown them your birth certificate, Real ID and SS card. They probably would have shipped the standard mags to you in CA!