WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2 Trillion, then 4 trillion, now it's 6 trillion.....

HotRod82

Reaction score
As of this evening, the total stimulus package being negotiated by congress and the WH totals a whopping 6 Trillion dollars. Of course Trump is going to go for it because the economy will explode and get him re-elected. These politicians are acting like a bunch of 18 year old lottery winners. Never let a good crisis go to waste.....
If this little virus has taught us anything, maybe people will understand you need to be prepared for anything. Spending like this, (in addition to what we have already over-spent) is going to put the next generation in an impossible position. Good Grief......

Sandlord

Reaction score
Now back to 2 Trillion.
But,
Nancy wants to hold it up at least another day.

530RL

Reaction score
So much for the argument that Obama and the liberals have the biggest deficits.......... 😂

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
Looks like Nancy isn’t going to let it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
good. fuck it. if the idiots cant do it right then I say don't do it at all. ….and fuck Nancy in the neck.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
So much for the argument that Obama and the liberals have the biggest deficits.......... [emoji23]
God damn, all you do is bitch and complain about Republicans. Complain and put your spin on everything. I don't think you stand for any political or economic theory other than self engorgement.

How many portraits do you have of yourself in your mansion? 20? 30?

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Why are these motherfuckers STILL breathing ??? Someone in the dumb party, needs to come to their senses and put these fuckers out of their misery.. IF I have to come out there , it won't be pretty---- satisfying, but NOT pretty... End this fucking idiocy , NOW....I won't stop with JUST d's either, someone knows where our resident morons live, too.

HotRod82

Reaction score
Now back to 2 Trillion.
But,
Nancy wants to hold it up at least another day.

....2 trillion in direct "stimulus" and up to 3 trillion in "equity" from the fed. Some of that 3 trillion will be printed. Unbelievable. WTF are these people thinking?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I get we’re on the verge of a epic collapse, but good Lord :(

I guess if you look at the bright side, more time to stack!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

96-0...............China boy. 🤣

4 more years with this package!!!!!

648C2501-6624-40F0-8010-C2CD6CB30429.jpeg

Sandlord

Reaction score
hahaha the cunt now demands a quid pro quo to release aid to Americans. You can't make this shit up!!!!
Fucking morons.🤣

Exact words I said to my wife yesterday.

HotRod82

Reaction score
350 MILLION of our tax dollars going to migrants....on top of the billions we've already spent. The short term looks good, but the long term looks like Mad Max days are coming.

My wife the finance guru this morning -
"you know at some point our money is going to be worthless, maybe we should just go out now and buy a bunch of cool shit with it, then when we're broke (like the rest of the world will be) we'll at least have a bunch of cool shit we can barter with".
Scary stuff coming out of the mouth of someone who really knows about money......

530RL

Reaction score
350 MILLION of our tax dollars going to migrants....on top of the billions we've already spent. The short term looks good, but the long term looks like Mad Max days are coming.

"you know at some point our money is going to be worthless, maybe we should just go out now and buy a bunch of cool shit with it, then when we're broke (like the rest of the world will be) we'll at least have a bunch of cool shit we can barter with".
Scary stuff coming out of the mouth of someone who really knows about money......

And this aid was approved 96 - 0. :(

spectras only

Reaction score
Problem is, your cool shit will be worth shit as well, maybe a few loaves of bread.Inflation is a biotch ;) You could print money all day long, be worth as TP, which is not a bad thing as the last few weeks proved. :D

HotRod82

Reaction score
Problem is, your cool shit will be worth shit as well, maybe a few loaves of bread.Inflation is a biotch ;) You could print money all day long, be worth as TP, which is not a bad thing as the last few weeks proved. :D

a few years from now I'll be like "hey man I'll trade you my Ferrari for two cases of toilet paper and a package of tortillas".

spectras only

Reaction score
a few years from now I'll be like "hey man I'll trade you my Ferrari for two cases of toilet paper and a package of tortillas".
Show me your Ferrari, then I'll show you my stash of TP! :p :D