WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

20% of Gen Z are not straight.

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
All this homo shit lately had me wondering why it’s so prevalent these days vs. as little as decade ago. I did a little reading and US population used to be like 4%-5% into not straight shit. I say not straight shit as it’s much quicker than trying to be “inclusive” of the 72 identified variations of shit people are into these days LOL.

Anyways 20% of the gen Z crowd is into not straight shit. Some of the study’s on this explosion of gen z not straight shit are looking into the fact that they are digital natives of the iPhone/social media era and are influenced heavily by devices and images and a different style of communication, maybe? Then you throw the fact that all these social media/advertiser feeds are algorithmic driven and the exposure to this stuff gets extrapolated by an automated process. It’s like Pavlov’s dog, gen z has become conditioned LOL

I remember growing up there were a couple kids who were straight up flaming, they came out the gate that way, is what is type deal. I think the huge increase in this stuff is a fad type deal, stupid kids trying to rebel, like punk rockers but new iteration taking it to another level🤔 It’s like the chicks that dike off in college and then get married and have a family never to lick the snapper again. However it’s different for chicks and dudes, you build bridges your whole life, they call you a bridge builder, but you suck one cock and you’re a cocksucker for life.😂

Just some thoughts, happy Saturday.

Last edited:

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
All this homo shit lately had me wondering why it’s so prevalent these days vs. as little as decade ago. I did a little reading and US population used to be like 4%-5% into not straight shit. I say not straight shit as it’s much quicker than trying to be “inclusive” of the 72 identified variations of shit people are into these days LOL.Al

Anyways 20% of the gen Z crowd is into not straight shit. Some of the study’s on this explosion of gen z not straight shit are looking into the fact that they are digital natives of the iPhone/social media era and are influenced heavily by devices and images and a different style of communication, maybe? Then you throw the fact that all these social media/advertiser feeds are algorithmic driven and the exposure to this stuff gets extrapolated by an automated process. It’s like Pavlov’s dog, gen X has become conditioned LOL

I remember growing up there were a couple kids who were straight up flaming, they came out the gate that way, is what is type deal. I think the huge increase in this stuff is a fad type deal, stupid kids trying to rebel, like punk rockers but new iteration taking it to another level🤔 It’s like the chicks that dike off in college and then get married and have a family never to lick the snapper again. However it’s different for chicks and dudes, you build bridges your whole life, they call you a bridge builder, but you suck one cock and you’re a cocksucker for life.😂

Just some thoughts, happy Saturday.
All the cool kids are doing it! 😁

Attachments

• leave dave.jpg
    leave dave.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 45

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Sounds like the marketing execs everyone is crying about, are targeting the correct audience. When us Gen X’rs are on fixed incomes and quit spending money, they are gonna need a new base.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
I said this yesterday : "Is it just me (or my age/lack of "progressivness" but life was simpler when the rumor that "neighbor Fred" likes to wear his wifes panties , our Aunt Ellen came out as gay , But now its constantly "In your face" :mad:

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I remember growing up there were a couple kids who were straight up flaming, they came out the gate that way, is what is type deal. I think the huge increase in this stuff is a fad type deal, stupid kids trying to rebel, like punk rockers but new iteration taking it to another level🤔

I agree with you, it's trending big time right now.

Cdog

Reaction score
We see how people grasp for attention and meaning in their life through social media etc…

I believe we are seeing people do these things to get attention. It’s trendy. Couldn’t be further from “punk rock”. More like top 40. Be careful what you ask for you just might get it.

Also consider we’re dealing with the downstream aftermath of the “me” generation. Latch key kids and their offspring. Single moms raising kids whose daddy is big government.

A large percentage of this country has been dining on pure shit. As the saying goes “you are what you eat”.

1685814540948.jpeg

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
It’s like the chicks that dike off in college and then get married and have a family never to lick the snapper again. However it’s different for chicks and dudes, you build bridges your whole life, they call you a bridge builder, but you suck one cock and you’re a cocksucker for life.😂

So true…back then they were called LUGs
Lesbians
Until
Graduation

And if you caught them just as they were graduating, you had an increased chance for a three way before they turned straight 🤣

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
The more modern society looks the "other way" condones or advocates the morals and behavior which was once considered abhorrent and against Judeo Christian traditions teachings and beliefs , the easier and more prevalent it becomes for one to act on the influences , urges and leanings

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
It’s been trending this way for at least 2 decades.

Of 5 nieces and nephews on my wife’s side, their ages range from late teens to late 20s. One niece was lesbian now is my nephew. Another nephew is gay, the younger sister of the former lesbian is also lesbian and will probably also become a nephew. All products of divorce, and other trauma that should have been dealt with decades ago.

When I was in HS, MTV was telling people if they didn’t fit in you were just gay.

Now social media, corporations, movies, TV tells you if you don’t fit in you are trans. With the family unit dissolving, no support systems, and doctors full acceptance of self gender assignments, kids that would just grow out of these feelings or tendencies are encouraged, coached, and medicated into living a lie disguised as “their truth”.

Whatever. It means my kids that are grounded in reality will have an easier path to success.

Last edited:

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
My cousin has a cousin that is into some “not straight shit” she started out as a female lesbian, got married to another female lesbian, pretty run of the mill stuff, but then she decided to get an Adadicktome, and now is a male.

So does this make the female lesbian one shim married straight now? They decided to have a kid and asked my cousin if he would be a sperm donor, he called me to discuss this. I asked if gets to fuck the lesbian chick his cousin married or is this a shake and bake deal 😂

He opted out of the donation deal, now they have two little unisex kids running around.

I have had minimal exposure to them as it’s an extended family type deal. However i was a party at the gender neutral couples fathers house, he’s an unfiltered wealthy LA Jew (think Larry David). He owns apartments and was telling us he had a unit rented to these midgets that had built loft in the unit as they were short and could double down on floor space. He was trying to raise the rent on them because they had increased the floor space square footage and he charges based on square footage not volume, it was fucking hilarious. As you might imagine this topic and and his terms such as midget triggered the bejesus out of the gender fluid couple, which absolutely added to the humor of the situation, he keeps going on an on, clueless that there heads are about to explode and they are on tilt.

So back to my question, is the female lesbian now straight because the other one got an adadicktome?

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
100 percent of the time 80 percent of RDP couldn’t get laid anyhow.
That's funny! I'll tell you this. With regard to all the Grads bashing here I bet Grads has had more pussy than anyone on rdp! ...well maybe except for maybe @Willie B I bet Willie killed it in that dept. Right era and the right area. He's more than a legend he a God! 😉

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
That's funny! I'll tell you this. With regard to all the Grads bashing here I bet Grads has had more pussy than anyone on rdp! ...well maybe except for maybe @Willie B I bet Willie killed it in that dept. Right era and the right area. He's more than a legend he a God! 😉
..,Huhhh…lol… never even thought about it… But I guess you could say I was never lonely????…

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… here is what I currently know about that kind of stuff … I am 77 and I got the most incredible hug from a chick who is 68…looks like she is 40…This was a couple of weeks ago… The warmth of her head on my shoulder resting against my neck brought back memories of those days of old… I chased her around a few years ago until I discovered she’s probably worth $50 million… but after that hug I may chase her around again???…lol…

poncho

Reaction score
What makes me laugh is all of my straight friends feel no need to tell anyone they are straight but my gay friends feel the need to tell anyone that will listen.

I grew up in a household that that kind of thing was personal, you knew if you needed to.

BabyRay

Reaction score
What makes me laugh is all of my straight friends feel no need to tell anyone they are straight but my gay friends feel the need to tell anyone that will listen.

I grew up in a household that that kind of thing was personal, you knew if you needed to.
I have a gay nephew who brings his boyfriend to our family gatherings. I’m fine with that, because I figure it ain’t my business who someone has feelings for. However, I did have to tell him they had to stop rubbing on each other in front of us. That shit is annoying! As I pointed out to him, you don’t see the straight people trying to prove they’re straight, so there’s no need to prove you’re gay!

Reaction score
At the end of the day I didn’t care if a guy I worked with was going home at the end of a day and sucking cock or banging a hottie 18 yr. old. I cared that he showed up to work and did his job.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
At the end of the day I didn’t care if a guy I worked with was going home at the end of a day and sucking cock or banging a hottie 18 yr. old. I cared that he showed up to work and did his job.
No one else cares either.
That’s not what this is about.
It isn't about anyone’s lifestyle.
It’s about imposing that lifestyle on every aspect of others lives, as well as their kids lives.
I do notice that the responses are quite different (with some exceptions) from those with no kids than those with kids.

Warlock1

Reaction score
I am starting to see a lot of younger girls running around as couples at the grocery store and at the gym. I figured it was programming from social and mass media. The degredation of society is happening at an alarming rate.

WYRD

Reaction score
Population control. World needs 50% less people and johnny/ Joanne can't get prego in the butt Bob.

Just gotta figure out how to get India and China on board.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
About 10-12 years back I had a chick I was dating ask Me, "Hey, I've got some friends meeting up after work, If you wanna cruise . . . but just so you know, there'll be some gays there".
I said, "Whatever, as long as none of them get weird & shit".

So fast forward to this place, . . . all systems normal , no big deal. I figure out who is who, and into what.
I get to talking to these 2 dudes &. I say . . . "I've gotta ask you two a question . . . why is it that some gays you'd never know they were gay, and others have this flamboyant, finger snapping, over the top shit, what's with that"????

They replied, "We don't know, we fucking hate that shit".

I thought that was interesting.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
About 10-12 years back I had a chick I was dating ask Me, "Hey, I've got some friends meeting up after work, If you wanna cruise . . . but just so you know, there'll be some gays there".
I said, "Whatever, as long as none of them get weird & shit".

So fast forward to this place, . . . all systems normal , no big deal. I figure out who is who, and into what.
I get to talking to these 2 dudes &. I say . . . "I've gotta ask you two a question . . . why is it that some gays you'd never know they were gay, and others have this flamboyant, finger snapping, over the top shit, what's with that"????

They replied, "We don't know, we fucking hate that shit".

I thought that was interesting.
When I was a teenager working at Vernon Barry’s restaurant in Anchorage he would bitch all day long about all the “god damned flamers” who would come in and eat for free on his dime. I’d tell him “Vernon these are your friends, your crew, and besides that your husband Ron is the biggest fucking flamer of them all!”
He looked right at me and said “yeah, but he’s my fucking husband…what the fuck can I do?”

God damn they were funny fuckers.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I am starting to see a lot of younger girls running around as couples at the grocery store and at the gym. I figured it was programming from social and mass media. The degredation of society is happening at an alarming rate.
Just a part of our current "Fall of the Roman Empire 2.0."

Societal Affirmation...I don't know a single Heterosexual couple that seeks it.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I feel for the Dads who have daughters these days . . . when I was in high school, the 'freak show' was kind of limited to the crowd that were all into The Cure & shit.
Now, the pool of somewhat 'normal' young dudes sure seems to have thinned . . . . kinda makes sense why some of the young gals decide to take a look on their own side.