WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2000 mules a documentary of 2020 voter fraud!

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
I've heard an interview with Dinesh Disouza (sp?). Pretty compelling and they have facts to back it up.

Roosky01

Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I still can’t believe how bad the gop, Trump and everyone else fucked up the investigations into the 2020 election that bad….

Pretty unreal.
I don’t think they fucked it up.
They were compelled to stop.

Same reason that nothing will happen in the wake of this movie.
Until we stand up and be counted no amount of complaining or “evidence” will matter.

4E5A5F67-2E0D-49E1-8CFE-C44559CC068E.jpeg

Andy B.

Reaction score
I still can’t believe how bad the gop, Trump and everyone else fucked up the investigations into the 2020 election that bad….

Pretty unreal.
Dave money and greed !!

DunePilot

Reaction score
Wife and I watched it last night. Question is, will anyone get to the Top of the food chain? Time to start arresting the mules, one by one and see who talks.

Sad but I doubt that could be accomplished.

I think resources would be better spent toward sweeping both Houses in 2022 and the White House in 2024.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

Until we stand up and be counted no amount of complaining or “evidence” will matter.

View attachment 1113202
As we’ve discussed numerous times. Our DOJ, FBI and other agencies are part of the Washington Cabal.

Nothing will happen but more efforts to make it illegal for Trump to hold office

Pull your boots up, take care of your own and fuck everything else.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
If you have Kodi there’s a video add-on called Skynet that’s pretty good and everything I’ve streamed has come through without any buffering.

I watched 2000 Mules on that. It pisses me off there is blatant evidence of voter fraud and nothing is being done about it and everyone who brings it up is a conspiracy theorist - but not if you have evidence. But of course, this will all be discounted by those that can actually make a difference.

dspracing

Reaction score
There is going to be a showing in havasu put on by the republican mens club. Believe it’s 5/22. $15. Should have screenshot it 🤦‍♂️

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

View attachment 1113202

Oh they fucked it.. cyber ninjas and bamboo ballots.. then the whole voting machine bullshit. I can’t believe the rabbit holes they were chasing and extremely publicly without verifying any of it..

The ended up looking so stupid that no matter what they find now nobody is gonna listen to any of it..

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
I watched this yesterday, I have questions:
  1. Did I miss the part where they confirm how they obtained the video evidence and do they offer a second source for its credibility? I don't recall a state representative on film confirming it was a state-provided film used to monitor the ballot boxes.
  2. How did they obtain the ability to track cell phones? That seems like it would require big government approval.
  3. If they know who the Mules are why are they not outing them?
  4. How are they not able to get a state attorney general to investigate (prosecute) the mules?
  5. Did I miss who the Not For Profit agencies are and their names? The storehouses of the ballots. They should be shamed at the least, investigated, and prosecuted if warranted.
  6. Why are bad people not making these Mules' lives miserable in an effort to get them to confess?
  7. Could someone in the county where this occurred file a lawsuit as a private citizen against a known mule?
  8. Rico?
I liked the documentary, but it raised questions for me. I may have just missed some of these details. Thanks in advance for the clarifications.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
I watched this yesterday, I have questions:
  1. Did I miss the part where they confirm how they obtained the video evidence and do they offer a second source for its credibility? I don't recall a state representative on film confirming it was a state-provided film used to monitor the ballot boxes.
  2. How did they obtain the ability to track cell phones? That seems like it would require big government approval.
  3. If they know who the Mules are why are they not outing them?
  4. How are they not able to get a state attorney general to investigate (prosecute) the mules?
  5. Did I miss who the Not For Profit agencies are and their names? The storehouses of the ballots. They should be shamed at the least, investigated, and prosecuted if warranted.
  6. Why are bad people not making these Mules' lives miserable in an effort to get them to confess?
  7. Could someone in the county where this occurred file a lawsuit as a private citizen against a known mule?
  8. Rico?
I liked the documentary, but it raised questions for me. I may have just missed some of these details. Thanks in advance for the clarifications.

I watched it last night. in the doc they make the following claims:

1: the video evidence was obtained from county/state sources via some voluntary, some through foia.

2: the tracking data was bought from data farmers that is free to anybody on the open market who wants to pay for. think about all the apps on our phones that track our locations and then turn around a sell that data. thats how they obtained it. then they spent countless hours analyzing the data and tracking indivual devices and searching for suspicious behavior.

3: as far as knowing who the mules are, its along the lines of walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, were damn certained its a duck despite not having a veternarian there to confirm its a duck. very compelling circumstancial evidence but its still circumstancial.

4: They did do a proof of concept and tracked 2 potential shooters in a shooting that involved the death of a little girl. they turned that data over to authorities and it was acted upon. i dont think there is enough/any desire on behalf of law enforcement to pursue charges on this, and then going back to only circumstancial evidence. the best one would be able to do is put all this stuff in front of one of them and hope they confess and maybe out a couple others. there is nothing in the documentary that can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that what these people were doing was illegal albeit, extremely suspicious

5: they never specifically memtioned the names of the non profits, just that they were "activist non-profit agencies"

6: the mules and their cohorts are the bad people. the good people are the ones who were cheated

7: i suppose somebody could file a lawsuit but i still believe there is a lack of evidence for anything to come of it.

8: rico, yes! but the FBI has been weaponized against are citizens and is not currently working for us.

what this documentary did was put a spot light on it all to where it cant be ignored, it will have to be further and more deeply investigated. i believe this will be used as ammunition to severly limit the vote by mail in the midterms and move us towards resecuring our elections. as far as the deeper investigations and actual prosecution, i dont believe any of that will happen until after conservatives retake the housr and the senate by a large margin and even that is still a maybe. nobody really wants to admit that our democratic republic actually failed even if it was temporary.

i do believe those responsible, if proven in a court of law. should be punished to the fullest extent allowable for treason. we need to start showong the people that this shit is not ok and it will not be tolerated.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I enjoyed it, and did some more follow up, there are a lot of questions, but also as said it should bring a lot of lime light to what went and is going on.

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
This further esupports how the Left is ramping up for the next election by dumping newly entered illegal immigrants around the country probably in swing counties to bolster their votes in anticipation of tighter voter security.

kimbalee

Reaction score
Oh they fucked it.. cyber ninjas and bamboo ballots.. then the whole voting machine bullshit. I can’t believe the rabbit holes they were chasing and extremely publicly without verifying any of it..

The ended up looking so stupid that no matter what they find now nobody is gonna listen to any of it..
The election audits were set up and deliberately sabotaged by Flynn, Sydney Powell et al. It's all coming out.......

samsah33

Reaction score

1: the video evidence was obtained from county/state sources via some voluntary, some through foia.

2: the tracking data was bought from data farmers that is free to anybody on the open market who wants to pay for. think about all the apps on our phones that track our locations and then turn around a sell that data. thats how they obtained it. then they spent countless hours analyzing the data and tracking indivual devices and searching for suspicious behavior.

3: as far as knowing who the mules are, its along the lines of walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, were damn certained its a duck despite not having a veternarian there to confirm its a duck. very compelling circumstancial evidence but its still circumstancial.

4: They did do a proof of concept and tracked 2 potential shooters in a shooting that involved the death of a little girl. they turned that data over to authorities and it was acted upon. i dont think there is enough/any desire on behalf of law enforcement to pursue charges on this, and then going back to only circumstancial evidence. the best one would be able to do is put all this stuff in front of one of them and hope they confess and maybe out a couple others. there is nothing in the documentary that can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that what these people were doing was illegal albeit, extremely suspicious

5: they never specifically memtioned the names of the non profits, just that they were "activist non-profit agencies"

6: the mules and their cohorts are the bad people. the good people are the ones who were cheated

7: i suppose somebody could file a lawsuit but i still believe there is a lack of evidence for anything to come of it.

8: rico, yes! but the FBI has been weaponized against are citizens and is not currently working for us.

what this documentary did was put a spot light on it all to where it cant be ignored, it will have to be further and more deeply investigated. i believe this will be used as ammunition to severly limit the vote by mail in the midterms and move us towards resecuring our elections. as far as the deeper investigations and actual prosecution, i dont believe any of that will happen until after conservatives retake the housr and the senate by a large margin and even that is still a maybe. nobody really wants to admit that our democratic republic actually failed even if it was temporary.

i do believe those responsible, if proven in a court of law. should be punished to the fullest extent allowable for treason. we need to start showong the people that this shit is not ok and it will not be tolerated.
My beef has always been that if you have 2k mules, then why haven't any of them flipped? Granted, 2k is just the title, but at some point I would have expected some prosecutor in some jurisdiction to start asking questions of the mules and it wouldn't be that hard to get them to sing. The other possibility then is that all 2k mules were each acting independently and just gathering their family's and neighbors' ballots...? That seems like a stretch...

w/r/t the upcoming midterms, I thing there's been enough outrage on the right about what happened in 2020 to the point we'll have a lot more patriots volunteering, watching drop boxes, monitoring procedures, and making it really difficult for the bad guys to pull it off again. I don't think lightening will strike again, which means that the right will win big-time and the radical left-winger will respond with violence.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
It took 2000 Mules to install one Jackass!

Job well done if your as stupid as fuck. I mean risk it all (Treason) for Biden (Puppet)? Come on.

I think they risked it all for “not trump” and POTUS puppet could’ve literally been anyone willing to go along with the program.

Which is why the Dems consistently turned on Bernie…he does his own thing on the fringes of the dem establishment.

hawgty55

Reaction score
Its blocked now. Where else can you find the video

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Its blocked now. Where else can you find the video
It's still working for me on the link on post #3.
EDIT: No it's just the trailer, sorry about that.

Last edited:

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
My beef has always been that if you have 2k mules, then why haven't any of them flipped?
This is my first issue with any conspiracy. With that said, I sort of trust D'Souza, and I definitely trust the cellphone data. Very hard to ignore the latter.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I said this before but if you want to see legislation passed to outlaw all this election stealing nonsense and ballot harvesting, then all we need is for the GOP to do the same thing one time and it would all be outlawed.

Which raises a good point…why don’t the GOP “cheat” in the very same manner as the tards did? What’s good for the goose

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I haven’t watched the video but I would imagine the mules are not widespread over an entire state but probably concentrated in certain counties or cities ONLY that have favorable magistrates. That would lessen the chance of an actual prosecution.

I mean why would you pull this crap in a county with a republican DA. Do it where there is a DEM DA.

And the state AG will have trouble investigating without local cooperation. What if the local DEM political machine told the state AG to FO

Reactions: DWC

Sandlord

Reaction score
I said this before but if you want to see legislation passed to outlaw all this election stealing nonsense and ballot harvesting, then all we need is for the GOP to do the same thing one time and it would all be outlawed.

Which raises a good point…why don’t the GOP “cheat” in the very same manner as the tards did? What’s good for the goose

Because the Justice Department is one-sided and crooked

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
This further esupports how the Left is ramping up for the next election by dumping newly entered illegal immigrants around the country probably in swing counties to bolster their votes in anticipation of tighter voter security.
There is no proof that people who broke federal law and entered America illegally would ever go so far as to break federal law and vote illegally

allegations of voter fraud are just medical information.

kimbalee

Reaction score
We watched it on BC last night

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oUxVva4yWsuu/

EGREGIOUS fraud. Mules are antifa - same cell hits/gps coords in same places - drop boxes, 503's & riots - all SOROS $. It was so hard to watch and made me so angry that nobody has done a damn thing. This shit has been going on for DECADES and it needs to be fixed otherwise we are doomed - the evil libs don't even try and hide it anymore - stuffing drop boxes 24-7. Insanity.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Watched it last night. I wouldn’t say it was an eye opener because anyone with half a brain knows there was fraud. Pretty cool how they put it all together. Now. Why aren’t we arresting these people?

Andy B.

Reaction score
I'm reading some of the responses and it makes me chuckle. People blindly took the shot without it being tested and believed the government saying it was safe. Lots of various side effects from clots to tumors to spleen and gall blader issues. A lot of people did not do their due diligence and worst of all doctors practing polotics and not medicne shame on them all!!
Hard to feel sorry for those and I friends and family fell for it that are conservatives and still got it and some having issues. The one wirh issues from it now see the light but it had to hit rhem in the face first!
Again I hope no one has problems....

Andy B.

Reaction score
Uh.... @Andy B. , you posting in the right thread?
Yeah I know I got a thought and wanted to share it and was lazy a couple comments got me thinking...

I even started this thread i'll be ok.😁

Reactions: t&y

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

If you think it can’t be ignored.. google 2000 mules and tell me what comes up.

Hell wikipedia it for that matter..

Big tech and the left discredited it BEFORE it even came out..

I’m not a defeatist so I’m not saying the battle can’t be won. But I’m gonna tell ya.. google / Fb / YouTube and every big tech company you have heard of have already scrubbed this thing from existence, Just like they did with hunters laptop.

The truth is irrelevant when you have the ear of the not only majority but super majorities when it comes to tech platforms.

By that I don’t mean the left is a majority. I’m saying the super majority uses “google”. Hence the tide will flow their way at some point Just because of information flow.

Last edited:

Travmon

Reaction score
Scariest thing happening ever in the history of this nation , and these people are willing to go down with the ship.