WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2000 Mules. The movie

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I wonder how long Dinesh will spend in jail this time?

Obama FBI hat.jpg

havasujeeper

Reaction score
I watched it last night at the AMC theater in Covina. Every seat was filled, with folks standing in the corners. This movie is stunning, and undeniable proof of vote harvesting, including in Phoenix, Arizona. The votes were rigged.

#Biden is not our real president

havasujeeper

Reaction score
I was a Republican Precinct watcher in the last election. Asking for ID prohibited? People dropping off their ballots 20 miles from where they live? Elderly being coached by young caregivers as to whom to vote for? Waves of minorities, whom I saw exiting out of one car, denying they know each other? These were all things I witnessed, and reported each action for documentation. The old way, where proof is needed to ensure you get one vote, and eliminate the democratic vote by mail for everyone bullshit due to covid must stop!

Enen

Reaction score
I attended the premier of this film at Mar-A-Lago this past Wednesday.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THIS FILM!

Attachments

• IMG_2540.MOV
    67.4 MB
  • 926F6D9D-D27B-4757-9F2F-1225E49CB858.jpeg
    926F6D9D-D27B-4757-9F2F-1225E49CB858.jpeg
    499.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_2532.MOV
    44.3 MB
  • 324D9CD9-C1BE-4F1F-90EE-5F3D1522886C.jpeg
    324D9CD9-C1BE-4F1F-90EE-5F3D1522886C.jpeg
    791.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 33ECF604-DE9E-45AE-971D-B569D6F2F472.jpeg
    33ECF604-DE9E-45AE-971D-B569D6F2F472.jpeg
    824.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 64BF5E1C-8E8B-44BE-83AB-8F4AFF1A972C.jpeg
    64BF5E1C-8E8B-44BE-83AB-8F4AFF1A972C.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 125

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I attended the premier of this film at Mar-A-Lago this past Wednesday.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THIS FILM!
Oh I’ll see it for sure.
I watched his other movie and follow him.

BUT…to what end?
None of this will matter. We’ve known it all along. Since 2020.
Nothing happens.
Will this proof spur an uprising?
Will anything less than an uprising change things?
Will it make a difference in the upcoming mid terms?
Will we even make it to the midterms?
It’s great that some people fight this fight and bring the evidence to light.
But we as a populace never seem to do anything about it except complain and yell.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Oh I’ll see it for sure.

BUT…to what end?
Nothing happens.
But we as a populace never seem to do anything about it except complain and yell.

Nothing will be done because the majority of today's seated Republicans are worthless, spinless twats.
Past time for a major overhaul!

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Oh I’ll see it for sure.

BUT…to what end?
Nothing happens.
But did you get your pallet of MRE’s yet? 🤡

Pattle

Reaction score
This doesn't seem to be playing at theaters any more. Maybe I'm missing something? Looks to me like we need to wait for online streaming.

Pattle

Reaction score
Yeah. That's the website. I know. It's been posted a few times in this thread. That website is also saying that theater showings have ended.

So, I guess we wait for streaming. Seems weird, but maybe a movie like this couldn't get enough play in theaters. In the olden days there were enough independent theaters but now its all AMC or Regal, and they don't want to bother with a movie like this.

Enen

Reaction score
What is with the .gov vehicle? Care to explain?

Can they send a copy of the movie to a government agency that might watch it and start sending out supenas!

This film is just the tip of the iceberg. ALL the data has been given to the FBI. No one seemed to be overly concerned of the FBI actually following up or doing anything actionable with this information.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
This film is just the tip of the iceberg. ALL the data has been given to the FBI. No one seemed to be overly concerned of the FBI actually following up or doing anything actionable with this information.

Right.. so of all info is legit and the FBI isnt going to act on it, where does it go from there?

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Did for me. Watching it now!
Same for me. The second mirror site is better, The first link is slow to load and it would stop.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Thats the problem, no one wants to follow through if it doesn’t fit there narrative.
Well, that, and the fact that any agency would likely go after those pushing for accountability.
They are not on “our” side.

A friend and I were talking about this the other day. He proposed that there must certainly be real Americans left somewhere in these agencies? If there is I hope they make themselves known at some point.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
The ministry of truth has been activated

jet496

Reaction score
Just watched it. It's exactly what we figured was happening so how the courts & law makers can say that "mail in ballots are the most secure form of election" tells me how stupid people really are. It explains why the borders were opened & Obama gave drivers licenses to 10- 20 million illegal (yes illegal) immigrants. Time to stand up people!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
OAN just admitted there is no evidence of widespread vote fraud. Let's see if D'Souza is the next Trump mouthpiece to get sued and either admit they're full of shit as part of a settlement or try the Tucker Carlsen/Alex Jones "It's just entertainment!" defense.

1652182716828.gif

Yea, whatever you say Psaki.........😆

jet496

Reaction score
OAN just admitted there is no evidence of widespread vote fraud. Let's see if D'Souza is the next Trump mouthpiece to get sued and either admit they're full of shit as part of a settlement or try the Tucker Carlsen/Alex Jones "It's just entertainment!" defense.
Here's a video from Georgia.

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 1114460

Yea, whatever you say Psaki.........😆
See Regor, your problem is they didn't want to so they quickly aired a prerecorded video clip and then quickly went back to their normal lies. And naturally none of your other preferred media outlets are gonna give it any air time because they're all engaged in the same fraud. I bet you also never heard of the Tucker Carlson defense in his own libel lawsuit. These guys talk out of both sides of their mouth- one loud and public, the other softly and behind their lawyers. Anyway, here you go.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
See Regor, your problem is they didn't want to so they quickly aired a prerecorded video clip and then quickly went back to their normal lies. And naturally none of your other preferred media outlets are gonna give it any air time because they're all engaged in the same fraud. I bet you also never heard of the Tucker Carlson defense in his own libel lawsuit. These guys talk out of both sides of their mouth- one loud and public, the other softly and behind their lawyers. Anyway, here you go.

Good God Fraudpa, that's NOT OAN admitting anything, that's them REPORTING that the corrupt RINO scumbags are sticking to their bullshit narrative of no election fraud.

I'm going to remind you again, yore not dealing with yore fellow libturds, you'll have to do better than that down here Mr. David Brock cabana boy................ 😆