WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

-SOLD--2000 RM 250 *mint*

DC-88

Reaction score
My buddy who had never ridden in his life bought this from the original owner who had barely ridden it and had kept it garaged for years . My friend put a sticker kit on it , a silencer, some ASV levers, took it to Gorman, laid it down a couple times , had to have my other buddy start it for him, and decided to stick to other hobbies [emoji41]
I’ve always been a sucker for the zooks since they were all I could afford for the most part growing up , and I was going to tear this one down and do a cross between a Buddy Antunez/ RC look on it along with dialed suspension Bill’s pipe etc but have decided to let it go. I’ve changed the gear oil , trail ridden it a few times, and ride it around the neighborhood every couple months or so. It’s a time capsule as you can see from the pics . I have the stock levers and a new front sprocket my buddy bought, and other than the head pipe damage from his little get offs it’s like new . $2,000 - (805) 550-2971
IMG_7372.jpg
IMG_7374.jpg
IMG_7362.jpg
IMG_7363.jpg
IMG_7367.jpg
IMG_7366.jpg
IMG_7364.jpg
IMG_7368.jpg
IMG_7370.jpg
IMG_7371.jpg
IMG_7369.jpg
IMG_7373.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Just posted it for you on a motocross forum. That front brake line should be routed on the inside of the fork tube by the way.

GLWS.

DC-88

Reaction score
Just posted it for you on a motocross forum. That front brake line should be routed on the inside of the fork tube by the way.

GLWS.
Thanks , I cleaned the air filter and changed the gear oil but haven't really touched it and didn't even notice that --

Xring01

Reaction score
That bike is worth the $$$ your asking...
It should sell pretty quick...

2 Smokes are getting really popular

DC-88

Reaction score
Bump- I got a few calls on this initially, but didn't have it at my primary residence and never put it up anywhere else so the ball got dropped. I just brought it home and put it on CL . Possibly not the best time due to the czars milking out of the Rona', but I have pink in hand and a little more time to deal with selling it now....

HitIt

Reaction score
I don't have a ton of time for riding these days but I want to buy this just to start it up, sniff the exhaust for a bit, take it around the block, and listen to that sweet sound. I love me some two-fiddies.

Turnup

Reaction score
In simi or just a bunch of simi swag on it?

DC-88

Reaction score
In simi or just a bunch of simi swag on it?
Buddy I got it from was from there and got the pit racer starter kit stuck on right before he laid it over on it's Starboard side and dinged up the pipe. Jeezus ,I should have listed it on CL for more $$$. Phone has blown up all afternoon , and I have Zook lovers lined up for days. First dude is coming tomorrow but I'd pretty much be shocked if they all fell through ......even factoring the "CL" into the sentence. ---to edit this- I did the right thing and saved it for the first guy even though a couple legit guys offered more money .

Last edited:
Reactions: DWC

Turnup

Reaction score
If it was still around simi I was gonna make a play for it. Congrats on the sale!