WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2001 Alpine Coach 34 feet SOLD

Ol Man

Reaction score
2001 Alpine Coach 34 foot – 128K miles

One of the more sought-after diesel pushers due to its short length and nice horsepower and torque. We have owned the coach since 2004. We remodeled the interior about three years ago:

New laminate flooring

New carpet

New upholstery

New window treatments

New MCD shades

Cabinet with electric lift for new 40-inch TV

New back-splash in kitchen

Converted old front TV area for TV electronics and misc storage

New HD satellite dish (DISH)

4 New coach batteries

Has 200 watts of solar.

Just did fluid changes (oil, hydraulic and generator) and air filter

Major services in last few years:

All new rotors and pads (Alpine is 4 wheel disc)

Serpentine and A/C belt

Rear differential fluid

Exterior of coach shows some scratches from desert camping.

Alpine Coaches are great for boondocking with the large holding capacities: water is 100 gal, grey is 84 gal, black is 64 gal and propane is 42 gal (of course only gets filled to 80%)

Cummins 8.3 diesel with side radiator, 350 HP, 1050 lb-ft of torque, 10,000 lbs tow rating and 1000 lb hitch rating.

Rich

Apple Valley, Ca

$39,500

20190722_105357.jpg
20190722_105201.jpg
20190722_105209.jpg
20190722_105218.jpg
20190722_105241.jpg
20190722_105248.jpg
20190722_105302.jpg
20190722_105335.jpg
20190722_105505.jpg
20190722_105540.jpg

E4L

Reaction score
Nice coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Holy Weep'n Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "THE HOLY GRAIL OF RV'S!!!!"...THIS IS THE BADDEST MO FO ON THE ROAD!!!!...I could write a book about these alpines...and all GOOD!!!!… these are the best riding, driving , handling rv's in the 34' range every made...the platform they are built on leaves nothing missed, from the powder coated huck bolted frame. (what is used for concrete trucks) ,riding on neway air valved air bags,and the aircraft power disc hydraulic brakes that will get you stopped 60' shorter, and the big 22.5 tires...good for a million smiles of driving.... these where known as the porches of rv's...I only have 3 rv's right now....who ever gets this , (if not me)….is gonna score...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Oh, and for the miles???? thats barely enough to get the rings set in good,...I don't wanna F up this deal.... but I got $100k for mine when it sold....pretty sure this is a pre vansco….these alpines are solid as a rock!!!

Reactions: DWC

PaPaG

Reaction score
Very clean remodel, good looking rig for sure. Does your rig have the Vansco Module's and if so did they get changed during in the past as part of the recall years ago?

Ol Man

Reaction score
Very clean remodel, good looking rig for sure. Does your rig have the Vansco Module's and if so did they get changed during in the past as part of the recall years ago?

We talked a few days ago, but the 2001's did not have Vansco. I believe they were late 2003-04.

Coach is still available. A couple of the folk who came out to look at it turned it down because the washer/dryer had been removed and drawers put in their place. Space for "stuff" was more important to us, but I did a little looking and a washer/dryer is around a grand.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
If this is still for sale, and you'll consider a trade for 2004 Nordic Rage MCOB, i'm very interested. Call me - 330-328-8481

Ol Man

Reaction score
If this is still for sale, and you'll consider a trade for 2004 Nordic Rage MCOB, i'm very interested. Call me - 330-328-8481

Thanks, but not interested. Happy with our Vector.

X Hoser

Reaction score
OK everybody, I have remained silent on this one up until now! I think in the back of my mind I would be able to convince the wife to let me buy it. We went and looked at it and I wanted it! The wife liked it, but, it was not the exact floor plan she was hoping for. We have a newer trailer and she knows what she wants in a motorhome. Enough said!

The interior of this motorhome is BEAUTIFUL! Everything was done right and it is very well set up. Like new, because it is! The exterior is very nice, with a little clear coat peeling but an easy fix I believe. The paint is very nice. Rich has records of all of the maintenance, binders full! It appears to be well maintained and cared for. I believe he said he has owned it since 2004.

The front tires are newer but in my opinion the rears should be replaced. There is a small hydraulic line leak, but I think it could be chased down if it bothered you enough.

Bottom line, I think this is a great coach and very reasonably priced. If you are on the bench with this one do yourself a favor go take a look. You will be impressed. Make him an offer, who knows!

Rich, I hope you don't mind my assessment of your motorhome. I believe it is a great deal and somebody needs to buy this!

Ol Man

Reaction score
OK everybody, I have remained silent on this one up until now! I think in the back of my mind I would be able to convince the wife to let me buy it. We went and looked at it and I wanted it! The wife liked it, but, it was not the exact floor plan she was hoping for. We have a newer trailer and she knows what she wants in a motorhome. Enough said!

The interior of this motorhome is BEAUTIFUL! Everything was done right and it is very well set up. Like new, because it is! The exterior is very nice, with a little clear coat peeling but an easy fix I believe. The paint is very nice. Rich has records of all of the maintenance, binders full! It appears to be well maintained and cared for. I believe he said he has owned it since 2004.

The front tires are newer but in my opinion the rears should be replaced. There is a small hydraulic line leak, but I think it could be chased down if it bothered you enough.

Bottom line, I think this is a great coach and very reasonably priced. If you are on the bench with this one do yourself a favor go take a look. You will be impressed. Make him an offer, who knows!

Rich, I hope you don't mind my assessment of your motorhome. I believe it is a great deal and somebody needs to buy this!

Thanks for the post. It was nice meeting you.

We are going to be without phone or internet for the next week. Going to Jalama Beach. Will answer PMs when we get back.

Last edited:

X Hoser

Reaction score
One of our favorite places. Have a Jalama burger and shot on MacKay's bench. Close friend. RIP

Ol Man

Reaction score
Turns out they now have wifi here. Assume will get pretty slow as more folk arrive for the weekend. I have responded to a few folk today.