WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2002 ford f-150 2wd

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
the time has come for us to sell amy's truck. we both feel that we dont want her trying to put the baby into a lifted truck.

2002 ford f-150, v6, 2wd, 6" fabtech lift, power everything, exhaust, 69k miles, grill, 6 disc cd and more.

we must sell this before the baby is born so she can get into a car. $7500 obo. must sell this asap.

hank's cell 909-630-2812

Truck Pictures 001.jpg

Truck Pictures 002.jpg

Truck Pictures 003.jpg

Truck Pictures 004.jpg

Truck Pictures 005.jpg

Truck Pictures 006.jpg

Last edited:

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
:beer

come and get it, this is a terrific deal

Truck Pictures 007.jpg

Truck Pictures 008.jpg

Truck Pictures 009.jpg

Truck Pictures 010.jpg

Truck Pictures 011.jpg

Truck Pictures 013.jpg

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Hmmmmm, :hmm:hmm

You talked about this before huh? How's it on gas?

You live near Huber Park huh?

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Hmmmmm, :hmm:hmm

You talked about this before huh? How's it on gas?

You live near Huber Park huh?

quite honestly it isn't bad on gas. i will ask her how much she usually gets per fill up.

yes i live right up the street from there.

whoever buys this will get a free fill up and i will make sure a full service is done to it. this needs to go asap.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
attachment.php

WTF is this a gun safe?:confused::skull:D

Good luck with the sale. Were too upside down on the silverado to even think about her getting a new ride for the kid..lol:lmao

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
attachment.php

WTF is this a gun safe?:confused::skull:D

Good luck with the sale. Were too upside down on the silverado to even think about her getting a new ride for the kid..lol:lmao

maybe if you didn't buy your second home (trailer), you might have been able to do it:skull:skull

Last edited:

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
original owner .... motivated seller .... accepting all reasonable offers but want to stick close to original asking price.

if this truck doesn't sell within a couple months, i will take the hit and trade it in.

Shorty

Reaction score
I am actually in the market for a truck right now. Looking at a few other similar F-150's but they are going for a bit less than yours.

What would be your bottom price for this truck?

Thanks, and please feel free to PM me instead of posting on this thread if you'd like.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I am actually in the market for a truck right now. Looking at a few other similar F-150's but they are going for a bit less than yours.

What would be your bottom price for this truck?

Thanks, and please feel free to PM me instead of posting on this thread if you'd like.

make me a reasonable offer and i will let you know if i will accept it:beer

boatnam2

Reaction score
I would try and sell it outright as long as you can probaly get 4500 as a trade in and thats a maybe.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I would try and sell it outright as long as you can probaly get 4500 as a trade in and thats a maybe.

those are my intentions. i checked the trade-in value and it came out to about $5500. i dont want to trade it in, but if thats what i have to do, then so be it. someone is passing up a great deal on a great truck.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
those are my intentions. i checked the trade-in value and it came out to about $5500. i dont want to trade it in, but if thats what i have to do, then so be it. someone is passing up a great deal on a great truck.

fyi.... You can throw blue book out the window right now on truck trades. I mentioned in another thread but I was offered 12K for my 14K mile 07 Z71and blue book is higher;):)

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
fyi.... You can throw blue book out the window right now on truck trades. I mentioned in another thread but I was offered 12K for my 14K mile 07 Z71and blue book is higher;):)

it's all about negotiating my friend........

if i trade it in, i will get boned no doubt about it. but dont think for a minute that i wont try to bone them right back by offering to pay less on newer vehicle. the same has happened with prior vehicles in the past. they offer to give me less on my trade-in, well, i offer less on the purchase vehicle. ultimately, i have the power because i can walk away with my current vehicle, and they missed a sell.

i guess dealing with car salesman is one of my strong points.

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
I just sold this truck about a month ago for $7000. It had a 5.4 V8 but yours has a lot less miles so those are probably a wash value wise. I would say you are priced pretty close but the only negative I see is having the V6. I think you should be able to sell this truck for $6500 - $7000 as it looks really clean.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I just sold this truck about a month ago for $7000. It had a 5.4 V8 but yours has a lot less miles so those are probably a wash value wise. I would say you are priced pretty close but the only negative I see is having the V6. I think you should be able to sell this truck for $6500 - $7000 as it looks really clean.

i remember seeing your old truck for sale. i thought it was real clean. i wouldn't go so far as to say the v6 is a negative aspect. it was in her price range when she purchased the vehicle 6 years ago. i drove this truck last week, and it does have some good pick up on it. i am hoping that i sell it private party in that same range you mentioned.

boatnam2

Reaction score

sounds about right about a year ago:D

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
i remember seeing your old truck for sale. i thought it was real clean. i wouldn't go so far as to say the v6 is a negative aspect. it was in her price range when she purchased the vehicle 6 years ago. i drove this truck last week, and it does have some good pick up on it. i am hoping that i sell it private party in that same range you mentioned.

Your truck will most likely sell to a parent buying it for their 16 year old kid like mine did so you are probably right about the V6. I think most older folks that are looking for a full sized truck are going to want the V8 for the towing capacity and power.

Do you have it listed in the trader and consistently on Craigslist? Those places drew the most attention and calls for my truck.

Again good luck with your sale.

boatnam2

Reaction score
well...i think i can still weasel about that much

I hope so would of threw a low ball offer, but you sounded like your holding your ground i only wanted to spend 5k so it looks like my daughter will be driving a montero instead.I so over the driving her to school dealio....

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Your truck will most likely sell to a parent buying it for their 16 year old kid like mine did so you are probably right about the V6. I think most older folks that are looking for a full sized truck are going to want the V8 for the towing capacity and power.

Do you have it listed in the trader and consistently on Craigslist? Those places drew the most attention and calls for my truck.

Again good luck with your sale.

that was the conclusion that we came to. we are going to be calling the trader pretty soon here. i figured i would give people here the first opportunity.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score

Looks like you missed out on my 30 pack offer. :D

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I got fiiiiiiiive on it. :D

since you have an idea of where i live, i dont want to see you lurking around the truck.........unless you have some beers for me, and you want to talk money:D:beer

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
just changed the oil today. this truck is ready to roll!!!!