WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2002 Tige 22 Direct Drive

Community

Reaction score
Helping a friend - Anyone have a similar boat? Currently running a 3 blade SS and was thinking of changing to a 4 blade Nibral - what size are you guys running. Mostly wakeboarding and wake surfing.....

Tahiti247xs

Reaction score
I had a Moomba m?bius that had an OJ 3 blade and went to an acme 3 blade what a difference larger blades made. Direct drive stick with 3 is the recommendation I got

Dylan

Reaction score
Company out of Oregon called wakemakers. They have experience with multiple different props and scenarios. The newer CNC props are incredible.

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
I had an OJ legend 4 blade 13 on my Calabria, unfortunately had a trailer accident and it went away, and I replaced it with a 4 blade Michigan Ambush series in 13" x 16 pitch, and even though the size and pitch were the same, it seemed to give me a little more top end, and better fuel economy, mainly due to the "cup" of the prop. as much as i am not proud of loosing a $500 prop, im kind of glad it happened because the boat actually performs better, and is smooth at all RPM's, and like i say it gets better fuel economy. and I am running the stock 5.7 liter Mercruiser Mag MPI ski engine. about 300 HP.