WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2003 Genesis 22' Outlaw

Let It Ride

Reaction score
2003 GENESIS 22 Outlaw, This is the Fabulous 2003 LA Boat show 22' Genesis Ghost Flamed Outlaw. This Boat is One of a Kind, with custom paint/gelcoat. Original owner, always stored indoors and treated like a Baby. It's equipped with a Mercury 6.2MPI/Bravo one, stainless revolution 4 prop. Very nice light Gray interior which compliments the outstanding gel coat colors. This boat is serviced by Barrett Custom Marine in Lake Havasu City, all paperwork to confirm service 285 hrs. Nice stereo, speakers with Amp, custom cover, electric hatch, clean Extreme Trailer. This Boat is 23' with the swim step. This is a Must see. $29,900
IMG_1408.jpg

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2003-genesis-22-outlaw-700033/

Reaction score
Hello! I know it’s been awhile since this boat was posted, however It’s for sale at Horizon Motorsports and Im interested in it but they’re selling it for $44,990. Would you happen to know if this is a accurate sale price with the current market? If you have any info I would appreciate it. If not I understand

thanks, jc

gqchris

Reaction score
Hello! I know it’s been awhile since this boat was posted, however It’s for sale at Horizon Motorsports and Im interested in it but they’re selling it for $44,990. Would you happen to know if this is a accurate sale price with the current market? If you have any info I would appreciate it. If not I understand

thanks, jc

Only you can decide if a boat is worth 15k more 5 years later. I have my thoughts but Ill keep em to myself.

Reaction score
Please don’t. I was told back then the market wasn’t good. Now it is so prices are up. I’m knew to these type boats and boats in general. Like most buyers I’m trying to do my research.
Only you can decide if a boat is worth 15k more 5 years later. I have my thoughts but Ill keep em to myself.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
for the record....I know nothing about this boat, it's not mine and I have never seen it before

gqchris

Reaction score
Please don’t. I was told back then the market wasn’t good. Now it is so prices are up. I’m knew to these type boats and boats in general. Like most buyers I’m trying to do my research.

The Market was fine and normalized in 2016. No issues there. Todays prices, not normal AT ALL.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
WTF is with everyone attacking the sellers here...don't like the boat...don't buy it,... don't like the price??? make an offer or move along...attacking the sellers here is not cool..

82daytona

Reaction score
did you miss this is not my boat, and i didn't price it????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Take a deep breath and read between the lines.

gqchris

Reaction score
WTF is with everyone attacking the sellers here...don't like the boat...don't buy it,... don't like the price??? make an offer or move along...attacking the sellers here is not cool..
Steve, this ad is from 2016.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score

thanks, jc
The boat market is way up right now. Looks to be a beautiful boat, with a very Lavey Craft gel scheme, i wouldn’t be surprised if it was Lavey who laid it up and gelled it. If in person it is what you want and within your financial reach I’d say the price is not horrible in today’s market. Offer 38k and see where they go.

Reaction score
Thank you for all the input. I just wanted to do my homework. Not all saying anyone is trying to rip people off or anything just wanted some feedback from people that know a little about this style boat. Yes the post was from 2016 originally... only found it because I google Genisis boats for sale and the post popped up.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
A used boat is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. That said, the market is unbelievably hot right now so the question is, are you happy with the price? It doesn't matter what it was listed for in 2016, you can only focus on what it's listed for now.

Reaction score
A used boat is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. That said, the market is unbelievably hot right now so the question is, are you happy with the price? It doesn't matter what it was listed for in 2016, you can only focus on what it's listed for now.
Very true!

Let It Ride

Reaction score

thanks, jc

This was my first boat, I heard it sold for $35,000

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Thank you good to know.

For that kind of money I’d wait for a Cobra or Ultra version of that hull personally. Those are the nicest versions of that boat, Cobra being the nicest with the most features.

But yes that is high retail of what they can go for in today’s market. I don’t think this one would quite command $45k, but the dealer is trying to maximize commission/profit.