WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2003 Team Hawaiian Euro 24

Verruckt

Reaction score
I've been without a boat for a few years, and im getting the itch again. I found a Team Hawaiian Euro 24 without a motor and jet. Hull is in great shape, interior is nice. I'm no stranger to engines, and not worried about having to build one. Never had a jet before, so wondering how hard it will be to source pieces for the jet? Only thing there is the plate that bolts to the transom, that the bowl would connect to. How much am I looking at $ wise to buy all the parts for the jet?

Also are these boats decent? I know its not a Skater or MTI, just looking for something to take family and friends out on the water occassionally.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Where you gonna boat? Jets are awesome for shallow water as you don't have to worry about much. For bigger lakes I would be looking for something more efficient. You can easily dump as much money into a jet as an outdrive if not more.

Verruckt

Reaction score
Where you gonna boat? Jets are awesome for shallow water as you don't have to worry about much. For bigger lakes I would be looking for something more efficient. You can easily dump as much money into a jet as an outdrive if not more.
I'm in Missouri, so LOTO mostly. Yeah I've seen some of the aftermarket jet setups. Not going crazy with a build. Mostly stock with some performance improvements.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
I'm in Missouri, so LOTO mostly. Yeah I've seen some of the aftermarket jet setups. Not going crazy with a build. Mostly stock with some performance improvements.
Thats a big lake for a jet on a big hull. Jets are inefficient when it comes to fuel consumption. Combine that with a big v like the Hawaiian and you will never pass a fuel dock. If it were me i would be looking for an i/o.

That said i do like the Hawaiian euro. It is a sharp looking boat and rooster tails are bad ass.