WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2004 ALPINE 34'PD 400 HP -1200TQ

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
THE PRICE IS 109,900...ALL THE ALPINES THAT ARE LISTED RIGHT NOW ARE WELL OVER 100K AND ALL NEED RESTORED AND DETAILED

THIS IS PROBLEY THE ONLY 34'R FOR SELL ANYWHERE...
and i'm gonna say the nicest one out there...it doesn't get any better...

IT HAS 46,000 MILES..ITS ALREADY HAD THE PREFORMANCE TUNE UP WITH THE VALVES ADJUSTED...

the chassis is a peak chassis, 33.000lb gvwr and 43,000lb gcwr... 10,000 lb hitch and rating

two stage engine brake ,8.9 cummins Allison 3000 trans..

this is the holy grail of motorhomes..the 34' alpine 400hp 1200 tq.....7500 diesel gen, 110 watt solar
all new tires , 8 new battery's new remodel, new floors and d?cor..fresh polished wheels and paint...looks and shines like new...all ultra leather interior..extensive restore and detail on a beautiful 46k mile garage kept coach..new windshields , new head lights,.. new scare lights, new entry grab handle, new rear 28'' led tv, dvd, and custom install,every thing just serviced all fluids and filters..
this is the nicest alpine for sell anywhere..don't let the low price scare you as it's priced under the others on the market that need everything done..this coach looks as close as you can get to a new one
it drives smooth and quiet... with power to spare...
if you know alpines... and want one of these super rare 34'rs you owe it to your self to take a look and compare....title in hand...and no sales tax.... I am not a dealer and will hand you a clear title in my name when funds are cleared...

the coach is in las vegas for ease of viewing...

IMG_2847.jpg IMG_2855.jpg IMG_2856.jpg IMG_2857.jpg IMG_2858.jpg IMG_2859.jpg IMG_2860.jpg IMG_2861.jpg IMG_2862.jpg IMG_2863.jpg IMG_2864.jpg IMG_2865.jpg IMG_2866.jpg

707dog

Reaction score
Damn bud you wernt kidding the mofo is bad azz...good luck with the sale

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Just picked the coach up from J&S diesel service...hand them do a complere inspection of everything on the engine,trans,brakes ,suspension,air ride..

James called and said "unbelievable condition..every thing looks new.... he did service the trans and cooling system..says everything is good to go and also said who ever owned before really maintained it well:thumbsup

IMG_2867.jpg IMG_2868.jpg IMG_2869.jpg

DaBank

Reaction score
$1300 to service the trans and cooling system......he made more on the Rv than you wil:p lol

boatnam2

Reaction score
Damm i did it again, followed the rebuild threads for 3 weeks thinking you and mama found the dream rig to hit the road...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
$1300 to service the trans and cooling system......he made more on the Rv than you wil:p lol

they did every thing front to back...all the suspension,..brakes, trans, cooling system, all the air ride.. with air bag inspection

567 in parts...I wanted it complete checked out to anyting that might need replaced or serviced.... the mechanic said it looks like a new coach and didn't need anything... no signs of wear...I didn't really want a cheep service... I wanted the best...:thumbsup:cool

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Damm i did it again, followed the rebuild threads for 3 weeks thinking you and mama found the dream rig to hit the road...

mama said she's not ready to retire, and wants to work a few more years...3-5 years down the road ,... I'll get another one.... but to tell you the truth.... I don't like, and never have liked big motorhomes.... the 26'r to me is too big.... but i'm the one that has to rive and park it....

big is nice if you go some where and stay.... I move around too much... and like to take the long way back roads..I don't need a refrigerator that holds 400 bucks worth of food and would rather eat out..I don't need to sleep 8 people... just two...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
at 6pm the coach will be headed to mesa az... luxury RV...as of right now , I own both coaches..but I don't wanna keep the alpine and they have a couple buy'rs lined up waiting to see it..I gonna leave it there for them sell it with the open end that I can sell it my self..

who knows... I might get home and wanna sell the Winnebago....but this is the 4th 26'rI've owned, and 5th if you count owning this one twice..

http://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2004-Alpine-34-Fdds-118971736

they have the price and description f'd up..but if anyones looking for a deal call shane...

boatnam2

Reaction score
mama said she's not ready to retire, and wants to work a few more years...3-5 years down the road ,... I'll get another one.... but to tell you the truth.... I don't like, and never have liked big motorhomes.... the 26'r to me is too big.... but i'm the one that has to rive and park it....

big is nice if you go some where and stay.... I move around too much... and like to take the long way back roads..I don't need a refrigerator that holds 400 bucks worth of food and would rather eat out..I don't need to sleep 8 people... just two...

Makes sense, congrats on the sale.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
took it to phoenix....what a nice ride.... brought the Winnebago back...with the alpine... no wind noise..stayed nice and cool..wind doesn't blow it around.....

getting out of the alpine and into the Winnebago...:eek theres a reason alpines cost soooo much... and worth it...:p

when I bought the alpine, the road to parker from phoenix was smooth all the way...they must have had a bunch of traffic since then , I was surprised at how bad that road got in such a short time

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Well, still looking at brand new coaches.....so this one is still for sale kinda sorta....;) IMG_2835.jpg IMG_2836.jpg IMG_2839.jpg IMG_2840.jpg IMG_2841.jpg IMG_2843.jpg IMG_2844.jpg IMG_2845.jpg IMG_2848.jpg IMG_2849.jpg IMG_2851.jpg IMG_2862.jpg IMG_2863.jpg IMG_2865.jpg IMG_2868.jpg IMG_2869.jpg

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I'm thinking I better keep this, i'm susposed to Sell it Tuesday...took it to parker and stayed at pirates cove,,,,sweet coach..

the ISL 400 is the shit....I have a guy that has looked at it, drove it,wants it.... but wants a 5k discount off the price...he started out with 10k off came with the money,.. and I sent him home...maybe it is too much money..... but what can you get with the cash....nothing...I ws thinking about getting a new forza....but after looking at the quality of the build,little tires, freight shaker chassis..truck 6.7 motor... little trans...and 70k more at the discount price... they sticker for 228k and can buy it for 162 plus tax and fees...now I have to pay full tax and loose the 8k tax credit..so 172 out the door.... probley be worth hard money 120k as soon as I drive it off the lot:yikes good way to loose 50k in a blink and end up with half the coach:eek

confused in vegas....

IMG_2888.jpg IMG_2889.jpg IMG_2890.jpg

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
and a question... which no one can really answer.... what is the real longevity of a motor home...

I've BEEN TOLD MORE TIME THAN I CAN COUNT, OR REMEMBER THAT ISL motors take 50k miles to break in... that's when they really start to run good and get good mileage....any truth to that???

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
well,... can't find a coach that compare to this one new or a couple yrs old....so I pay a 100k more to get less...pissed of a buyer today..he came over last Tuesday and gave me the song and dance and didn't bring enough money...so my opinion is the deal fell though and there was no other deal offered...so today he shows up and say's " you win, I gotta have this coach".... I said me to, what do you mean he said...so I told him the whole story.... the only 34'r I could find, has the truck 6.7... res fridge, def, and freight shaker chassis... and it was 70 k more and not near the quality of the build..gonna ride like crap and rattle everywhere..and I had to pay 70k more .... plus tax... and I less than 2 yrs it would be worth 70k less than what I paid.... plus tax:eek....so I'm keeping it.... the deal I had was ,he said I'll give you 100k and show up on Tuesday.... Tuesday he said 95 and I said no.... the price if 109.900..I said he could have it for the 100...he offered...

so.... we had no deal right,... I can decide I don't wanna sell anytime I want...right...I never told him come today and I still take 100... he said he was gonna call me and let me think about the 95k... I told him right then and there...the answer is no...

so the alpine isn't going anywhere unless I can up grade.... not down grade for more money,... it's a clean coach and drive and runs like new..I'll keep it as it has more value to me then it will sell for.......right???

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
If he wanted it so bad he woulda gave full price on the spot, he lost his chance.

You seem to like this rig more by the day, at least live with it for 6 months to a year before you (downgrade) to something else, this rig is stunning. You know better than anyone how nice it is compared to other options, quit second guessing and just enjoy it! :D:champagne:

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
If he wanted it so bad he woulda gave full price on the spot, he lost his chance.

You seem to like this rig more by the day, at least live with it for 6 months to a year before you (downgrade) to something else, this rig is stunning. You know better than anyone how nice it is compared to other options, quit second guessing and just enjoy it! :D:champagne:

I put 5k miles on it already...really got comfortable with driving it..get really good mpg... every time I fill it up I have fuel left when I get there..:thumbsup

when I first put it up for sell, people would call and say I wanted too much, I would say... show me a better one for less.... never got a reply..I've come to realize I can't replace it for what I could sell it for... even if I got more than the asking price....sometimes it just makes sense to keep what you got..I still would like something newer... but can't see paying 100k than I sell the alpine...I've always had old cars and streetrods.... always working on them made me get rid of all of them...now i'm always working on something...just not cars...:D:cool

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
as I have been looking, I remember some one here say'n that he was looking for a rv, and asked....why do they all look like grandma's house...

now every time I walk in one...."grandma's house":p:p:rolleyes

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
so.... we had no deal right,... I can decide I don't wanna sell anytime I want...right...I never told him come today and I still take 100... he said he was gonna call me and let me think about the 95k... I told him right then and there...the answer is no...

Did he at least pay you for the dance lesson? :thumbsup