WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2004 Ultra 24 Stealth

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
2004 Ultra Custom Boats 24 Stealth with 296 meticulously maintained hours. This boat looks like its a 2015 model. This is a great deal on a boat that has a timeless classic hot rod flame design and is not outdated like many of the gel coat designs out there. The boat has been serviced by Absolute Speed and Marine in Lake Havasu City since day 1. From the 20 service to annual services and there are service records to go with it. The boat has been stored indoors for it's entire life surrounded by buckets for air moisture so it doesn't dry out, cleaned after every single use and waxed at least annually. Seats always and sun deck always covered in fitted towels while in use. You'd be hard pressed to find a cleaner boat that didn't just leave the factory. Even then...

Features listed below

496 Mag-High 60's all day long with a loaded boat. Can crack 70 MPH mark w/low fuel, gear, crew
Power hatch
Walk through/cuddy bowrider
Drive Shower
Built in ice chest under cuddy
ski lockers
Two 40 gallon gas tanks with IMCO Superflow Fuel Valve
2500 Watt Stereo System with Pioneer Head Unit and JL Audio amp and speakers, auxiliary port
Speakers-Two 12 inch subs, two 6x9's and six 6.5 inch coaxial speakers
Billet hardware all over
Bimini Top
Bolt on billet swim steps make this a true 24 foot boat
keel guard
Excellent condition Extreme custom trailer with tandem axle and spare tire and rack
Tilt steering wheel
Faria gauges
Custom fit cover

Registered in Arizona-Private Party Sale in Arizona equals NO SALES TAX

Sad to see it go but we just can't use it as much anymore. Life changes and we'd like to use the money for some other things in life.

Asking $44,900

Any questions or to make on offer please see contact info below

Serious Buyers please contact Jason 9five1-5four5-5seven03 View attachment 413405 View attachment 413406 View attachment 413407 View attachment 413408 View attachment 413409 View attachment 413410 View attachment 413411 View attachment 413412 View attachment 413413 View attachment 413414 View attachment 413415 View attachment 413416 View attachment 413417 View attachment 413418 View attachment 413420 View attachment 413421 View attachment 413422 View attachment 413423 View attachment 413424 View attachment 413425 View attachment 413426 View attachment 413428 View attachment 413429 View attachment 413430 View attachment 413431

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
Sweet boat!! Glws what's next?

Thanks.

Take a step back a bit. Love the river but hate the drive and the work couple times a month etc. we had sold the Havasu house and ten did the whole Texas debacle. After that we looked at what we were running from instead of running too. Unfortunately, I can't have 5 acres here but I can take the boat money and drop a pool in the backyard and instead of a 4 hour drive I'll have a 4 second walk to the pool. The kids will have a blast and have their friends over and as they get older we can keep an eye on them if they are in the backyard.

Plan on doing more RVing. Local jaunts aren't so taxing like the drive and heat of the river and then meticulously cleaning the boat etc in 130 degrees. And with all the money saved as well as time we can get in trips that we've wanted to do over the years.

River is a hoot. Just time for a change. Don't have the schedule and funds some of the other folk do to be able to do it in a way that isn't exhausting. Will still go a couple times a year with friends boats or rent. But cutting back then no need for 45 grand sitting in a storage unit.

Gonna be sad to see it go though. Not sure I'll have the funds to custom build another Ultra anytime soon.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Thanks.

Take a step back a bit. Love the river but hate the drive and the work couple times a month etc. we had sold the Havasu house and ten did the whole Texas debacle. After that we looked at what we were running from instead of running too. Unfortunately, I can't have 5 acres here but I can take the boat money and drop a pool in the backyard and instead of a 4 hour drive I'll have a 4 second walk to the pool. The kids will have a blast and have their friends over and as they get older we can keep an eye on them if they are in the backyard.

Plan on doing more RVing. Local jaunts aren't so taxing like the drive and heat of the river and then meticulously cleaning the boat etc in 130 degrees. And with all the money saved as well as time we can get in trips that we've wanted to do over the years.

River is a hoot. Just time for a change. Don't have the schedule and funds some of the other folk do to be able to do it in a way that isn't exhausting. Will still go a couple times a year with friends boats or rent. But cutting back then no need for 45 grand sitting in a storage unit.

Gonna be sad to see it go though. Not sure I'll have the funds to custom build another Ultra anytime soon.

There's always room in our boat and your family would b more than welcome

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
There's always room in our boat and your family would b more than welcome

Thanks. May have to take you up on that in the future. Always loved Mohave more than Havasu. Just like the town of Havasu better for having a house. So many nice deep sandy coves and it's not busy as you get away fro Katherine Landing. Awesome above Cottonwood but we still gotta run all the way to the dam one day.

E4L

Reaction score
Thanks.

Sounds like we are in the same boat well not really haha. But the pool is our next move for a short break till the kids get older.

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
Sounds like we are in the same boat well not really haha. But the pool is our next move for a short break till the kids get older.

Yeah. Kids were raised on this boat. Had them out as early as two weeks. It's not the boating that's tough. It's the boating 4 hours away that's tough.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
2004 Ultra Custom Boats 24 Stealth with 296 meticulously maintained hours. This boat looks like its a 2015 model. This is a great deal on a boat that has a timeless classic hot rod flame design and is not outdated like many of the gel coat designs out there. The boat has been serviced by Absolute Speed and Marine in Lake Havasu City since day 1. From the 20 service to annual services and there are service records to go with it. The boat has been stored indoors for it's entire life surrounded by buckets for air moisture so it doesn't dry out, cleaned after every single use and waxed at least annually. Seats always and sun deck always covered in fitted towels while in use. You'd be hard pressed to find a cleaner boat that didn't just leave the factory. Even then...

Features listed below

496 Mag-High 60's all day long with a loaded boat. Can crack 70 MPH mark w/low fuel, gear, crew
Power hatch
Walk through/cuddy bowrider
Drive Shower
Built in ice chest under cuddy
ski lockers
Two 40 gallon gas tanks with IMCO Superflow Fuel Valve
2500 Watt Stereo System with Pioneer Head Unit and JL Audio amp and speakers, auxiliary port
Speakers-Two 12 inch subs, two 6x9's and six 6.5 inch coaxial speakers
Billet hardware all over
Bimini Top
Bolt on billet swim steps make this a true 24 foot boat
keel guard
Excellent condition Extreme custom trailer with tandem axle and spare tire and rack
Tilt steering wheel
Faria gauges
Custom fit cover

Registered in Arizona-Private Party Sale in Arizona equals NO SALES TAX

Sad to see it go but we just can't use it as much anymore. Life changes and we'd like to use the money for some other things in life.

Asking $44,900

Any questions or to make on offer please see contact info below

Serious Buyers please contact Jason 9five1-5four5-5seven03 View attachment 413405 View attachment 413406 View attachment 413407 View attachment 413408 View attachment 413409 View attachment 413410 View attachment 413411 View attachment 413412 View attachment 413413 View attachment 413414 View attachment 413415 View attachment 413416 View attachment 413417 View attachment 413418 View attachment 413420 View attachment 413421 View attachment 413422 View attachment 413423 View attachment 413424 View attachment 413425 View attachment 413426 View attachment 413428 View attachment 413429 View attachment 413430 View attachment 413431

I just noticed the fenders stored under the bow. I really like that [emoji2]