WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2005 25' Daytona Walk Through Open Bow With Twin 300 XS Outboards

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score

BOAT IS LISTED THROUGH OUTDRIVE1. CONTACT PAUL WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR TO PURCHASE.

The time has come to start building the new boat, so its time to get serious about selling the current one.

2005 25' Daytona Walk Through Open Bow With Twin 300 XS Outboards.

In the last 12 months the boat has received the following.

• 300XS powerheads
  • DBR 1.1 kit
  • Rebuilt counter rotating lower (12 hours ago)
  • BRAND NEW standard rotating lower (0 hours)
  • All new interior done at Eliminator
  • All new laminated floor in the “hallway” and open bow area done at Eliminator
  • All new Gator Step
  • New throttle cables
  • New shift cables
  • New trim cables
  • New Hill CNC props
  • Complete gel cut/buff/polish at Eliminator

Boat is VERY nice, with few blemishes. Everything works as it should and needs nothing to go boating tomorrow! This is as close to a new boat as possible for half the price! I bought the boat 18 months ago and have since been through the entire thing front to back. Maintenance is done with open checkbook, and the performance and looks show that. Boat runs North of 100mph regardless of conditions or weight and will creep into the 110mph range if you lighten it up and the conditions are good. (I have had it faster but being realistic). The boat is setup VERY well, with very little porpoise at any speed on nearly any water condition. There are several people on this forum who have both seen and ridden in this boat in varying conditions and will vouch that the boat is solid and predictable with no odd characteristics. Trailer is a 2015 with service free bearings. Also have a full cover for the boat. There are NO SNAPS on this boat, it is sleek and smooth! Boat is in Salem Oregon but willing to deliver to So-Cal or Havasu for the right deal.
IMG_1519.jpg
IMG_1521.jpg
IMG_1877.jpg
IMG_1880.jpg
IMG_1892.jpg
IMG_1908.jpg
IMG_1920.jpg
IMG_1960.jpg
IMG_2260.jpg

Last edited:

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
I have personally seen this boat at Elimnator Someone is going to get a beautiful boat!

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
BUMP... LOTS of interest, but no cash yet.

Boat will be in Shasta for the DLB Cat Attack run June-18 to June-21 if anyone would like to check it out.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Saw this badass machine squashing some grumpy boat wakes on Shasta all weekend.

jeff Schmitt

Reaction score
My buddy Guy is interested in your rig. Please text him. His name is Guy Ross and number is 16269451975 he is a cash buyer no loan. He had a boat and the guy backed out so he likes your rig. Thanks

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
My buddy Guy is interested in your rig. Please text him. His name is Guy Ross and number is 16269451975 he is a cash buyer no loan. He had a boat and the guy backed out so he likes your rig. Thanks

I will tonight. I’m actually out with it today. For those that know the PNW, we launched in Camas, went to Boneville Dam, and are now about 2 miles below Multnoma Falls on the OR side of the Columbia. BEAUTIFUL day today!
IMG_2461.jpg

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Still have it. Lots of "I've got cash" tire kickers.......

Will possible do part trade for a 247 Malibu.

RiverCat

Reaction score
Man. SO close to what I'm looking for.

Someone is going to get a killer boat! GLWS

Buddyboy

Reaction score
I will tonight. I’m actually out with it today. For those that know the PNW, we launched in Camas, went to Boneville Dam, and are now about 2 miles below Multnoma Falls on the OR side of the Columbia. BEAUTIFUL day today! View attachment 897694
I was there too! I am pretty sure I saw you. Next time check out beacon rock. It's more east

Rick502

Reaction score
Hey John is this the boat you got after I took the shockwave off your hands? Nice ride what's next DCB? Skater??

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Hey John is this the boat you got after I took the shockwave off your hands? Nice ride what's next DCB? Skater??

I think there was one between. How’s the SW treating you? To this day my favorite big boat I’ve had!

Flatsix66

Reaction score
Cool boat, GLWS. The upgrades more than justify the end result. What kind of speed does this combo make, 110mph?

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Love this boat, have since they did the photo shoot with this boat a truck and the rc boat that all matched.
Edit: found the cover shot
AD9C5E15-B88D-473F-93AA-CC4AECA9DBE0.jpeg

Rick502

Reaction score
Still have motor apart, those heads were too big more suited for a 632" motor, cam was small and compression ratio was high for boost 9.1:1 so ordered new heads cam pistons basically using the dart block and callies crank from the old motor, the 4.0 whipple should wake the boat up when its done .. Love the way the boat handles in rough water

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I have the mag if the owner wants it. Cant believe this one hasnt sold, was alot of fun when it had the X motors, must be awesome with the XS on it.

It’s a couple MPH slower with the XS, but the drivability, reliability, and economy more than make up for it!

Andy B.

Reaction score
All of the stuff on the cover was sold soon after. The girl standing on the deck of the boat was his secretary from his office. His wife wasnt there that weekend, the cover photo kind of put a damper on his lifestyle choices once the wife saw it.

I did it wrong never had a secretary look like that!

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
I did it wrong never had a secretary look like that!
Had one when i was in Atlanta. Very cute.. The guy i took over for used to bring her back gifts after every trip. I had to explain that wasn’t happening. She got promoted a few months later. :D