WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2005 Formula 370 SS

Magic34

Reaction score
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/boa/5131844378.html

Twin Mercruiser 496 HO (425 HP each), 226 hours, Bravo 3x drives, generator w/ AC and heat, upgraded bimini tops, Raymarine color E80 display and radar, Raymarine depth gauge, KVH Marine in-motion Satellite TV (directv), 3 TVs w/ 26" in aft cabin, 2 DVD players, Raymarine VHF radio, custom stereo system top of the line equipment (very clear and loud sound), two 10" woofers installed in custom "stock-looking" enclosure with bass control at helm, 5 house batteries w/ invertor installed, 1 generator battery, 80 amp onboard fully automatic charger (internal capacitors replaced last year by mfg), windlass with chain, factory installed extended rear swim platform, full galley, 2 cold refrigerators (1 in cockpit, 1 in galley), vacuflush head and shower, macerator, BBQ mount on transom. Cockpit cover, full boat cover, and custom bow cover that goes all the way down to trailer. This boat has almost every option that was available from the factory + more.

Boat has silver imron paint. It is waxed EVERY time before being launched and is in excellent condition. It's also fully washed when it comes out of the water. The first 175 hours (8 years) this boat was a fresh water boat. It has never been stored in the water, and is never in the water for more than 7 days. Motors are flushed every time. Vinyl in cockpit is in great condition as is the interior of the boat. I add some new photos that were taken on 7/11/15. Look at the reflection in the paint, it shows you how well the bloat reflects. If this boat was a dinner plate, you'd be eating off of it. This boat is a 10!

This boat has been trailer kept since new on a triple axle Magnum galvanized trailer with 8000# axles and 2 spare tires. Trailer bearings are maintained annually. Anytime the trailer touches salt water, it is thoroughly rinsed. Trailer is available.

Full Mercruiser synthetic oil change was just completed on June 19 and impellers were just replaced as well. All batteries are checked and maintained every 4 months. This boat is in excellent condition and is the cleanest 2005 (or even 06 & 07) you will find. It is very, very well cared for and is always one of the cleanest boats in any marina it visits. I have a set of new zincs that will be put on for the new owner as well. When you take delivery of this boat, it's ready to go for a full year before needing any annual services. There isn't a 2005 in all of CA that is this clean, and I'd even bet it is one of the cleanest '05s in the country of any brand.

Cruises at 35-37 MPH at 3500 RPMs and has a top speed of 55 MPH. Motors have spent 99% of their lives at either idle or at cruising RPM. It's a very efficient 38' boat.

The trailer gives you the option to store it out the the water. It's how I always kept it because the boat remained cleaner and storage on the trailer is less expensive than a wet slip. Also, keeping it on the trailer avoided the annual property tax (in CA). Of course you could keep it in a slip if you wish, I simply preferred the trailer storage. The trailer also gives you the option of taking the boat out of the water during the months you don't use it or take it somewhere else like Lake Powell or up the coast.

$132,900
Located in San Diego

Overall length of boat: 40'
Beam: 10' 6"
LOA on trailer: 45'

IMG_4076.jpg

catalina 4.jpg

IMG_4088.jpg

IMG_4100.jpg

IMG_4103.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4072.jpg
    IMG_4072.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4104.jpg
    IMG_4104.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 60

Andy01

Reaction score
This the one you bought a while back? Boat looks great if so.

Magic34

Reaction score
This the one you bought a while back? Boat looks great if so.

Yes, owned since 07 and 30 hours. Thanks. Work really hard at keeping it in excellent shape. That cover has tried to kill me a few times.

Deal Pending.

Singleton

Reaction score
Yes, owned since 07 and 30 hours. Thanks. Work really hard at keeping it in excellent shape. That cover has tried to kill me a few times.

Deal Pending.

Hope the deal goes through. What is next?

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Good Luck Mike....Very Nice boat and VERY WELL Maintained!!!

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Seems like a very fair price for a well made, well respected boat. :thumbup:

Hope your sale goes through.

Magic34

Reaction score
She is sold, new owner taking delivery on Friday. Boat is heading to the Newport/Dana Point area and the owners also spend some time in Havasu. So you'll see it back on the river in the near future.

It was a great boat, no complaints about Formula. The product was worth every dime.