WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2006 29' Magic Wizard For Sale Make Offer

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Bristol condition 29' Magic Wizard... 350 hours. 496 HO Engine. Runs great. Make offer. Open bow design with new custom boat cover and fresh out drive with all receipts these last 3 years I've owned her. She's a must see if your serious about this era vessel. I bought her 3 years ago with 100 fresh water hours on her from Sacramento, Ca... Obviously was stored indoors and seldom used with those hours and in such great condition. I store at Newport Dunes Ca. dry dock [on trailer] and use in salt only, always flushed after use and meticulously maintained. 949-673-8490 land line.
image1 (1).jpeg
Boat Interior 1.jpg
Boat Interior 2.jpg
Boat Interior 3.jpg

Attachments

• Boat Interior 4.jpg
    Boat Interior 4.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 489
  • Boat Interior 5.jpg
    Boat Interior 5.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Ah yas the price, lol.... no idea really. I hired a broker in Newport to sell it so I'll let him determine market value I guess. I saw a couple boats in this class on Boat Trader that were asking 58-65K. We'll see ... had so much fun this weekend down off Laguna whale watching that I'm kinda torn on getting rid of her, ha. Thanks for pointing that out.....

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Bump... Price dropped @ 50K now. 500 hours. New outdrive installed due to theft, ha.... thank goodness for insurance.... $15K installed.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Potentially.... prospect gave $5K deposit to take off market while he pursues financing. PM me with cell if want to be looped in. Could fall thru

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I decided I wanted to enjoy it another month while I have some east coast friends in town on the coast. My plan is to market it again after they leave 9/20. Make a note to reach out then if you like and thanks for your interest.