WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2006 Howard Bullet 28

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
2006 Howard Bullet 28

Mercury Racing 525 EFI with CMI Headers - approximately 166 hours. Mercury Racing Bravo XR 1:50 with Labbed Bravo 4 Blade 28P Prop. New Interior, Vessel View, Auto Meter Gauges with GPS Speedometer and Depth Finder, helm, Isotta Carlotta Steering Wheel, Livorsi Offshore Shifter/Throttle. New Rockford Fosgate Stereo Bluetooth Head Unit (4) 6 ½” Mids and a 10” Subwoofer with Amp. New Dual Odyssey Batteries in Billet Trays with Perko Switch. New Billet grab handles, vents, dual fuel fills, cup holders, ski tow, kill switch, gauge bezels, switch panel, 12V receptacle, transom trim switch. Dana Billet Seat Bases, Imco Dual Hydraulic Steering, Drive Shower, Retractable Swim step Ladder, Underwater LED Lights, automatic bilge pump, integrated Mercury engine flush kit, and all stainless-steel hardware.

Professionally and meticulously re-rigged in 2016 with a very long list of parts and receipts.

New CTW Armageddon Series Trailer – Hot Dipped Galvanized and Painted, 5x2 tube steel construction, Torsion Axles, Disc Brakes, Oil Bath Hubs, Boat Buckle retractable tie downs bow and stern, LED lights, and under-mount spare tire storage.

Stored Indoors with full cover and always professionally serviced.

AZ Registration, No Tax for Private Party Sale

$69,000

Call 415-503-8629
Located in San Francisco Bay Area

IMG_2863.JPG

IMG_6378.JPG
IMG_6375.JPG

IMG_5388.JPG
IMG_5341.JPG
IMG_4329.JPG
IMG_4126.JPG
IMG_4108.JPG
IMG_3448.JPG
IMG_2796.JPG
IMG_2795.JPG
IMG_2794.JPG

IMG_1620.JPG
IMG_1616.JPG
IMG_1614.JPG

Last edited:

707dog

Reaction score
you dragging this out for hookie day??

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Boat & trailer are very, very nice. Boat runs & rides fantastic.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Hopefully your lovely bride will be joining you.

the510

Reaction score
after you sold your old white 28 you picked this up?

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
after you sold your old white 28 you picked this up?

Bought this one about a year after actually. Even though I was shopping for a center console. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Very nice Bullet CC, it was nice meeting you Friday at Hookie Day.

Ray with the all White Howard

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
Nothing like a cold rainy day to make you think about boating. The boat is tucked away indoors as usual but always ready to be shown. There must be a lurker wife out there who's confused about what to buy her husband for Christmas. This is it!

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
Happy New Year!

Found my new boat and I’m not keeping two.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Is this eBay or RDP? :)

I’d be happy to show the boat, take a prospective buyer for a test drive, and entertain reasonable offers. Feel free to call and discuss, I love talking boats.

I forgot a haha smiley face. Bitchin boat with the right colors and power. I am surprised it is still available. What is taking its place?

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
I believe he is looking at center console outboards

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I’m not a v hull guy, but damn that is a sexy boat, they really hit a home run with that hull design, wasn’t it the fastest v hull ever tested back in the day by the magazines?

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
I forgot a haha smiley face. Bitchin boat with the right colors and power. I am surprised it is still available. What is taking its place?

Thanks for the compliments! Heading out into the big blue with the next boat. LakePal is on the money.

I’m not a v hull guy, but damn that is a sexy boat, they really hit a home run with that hull design, wasn’t it the fastest v hull ever tested back in the day by the magazines?

It was the fastest for a long time and still super sexy! I have been very fortunate having experienced the Bullet. I've owned two so far.

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
Interest is picking up considerably the closer we get to Spring. I understand most buyers are in SoCal or Havasu. Not much I can do about that but offer a pickup from the airport. [emoji16]

H2O

Reaction score
If this was Facebook, you would have been asked "How fast?" and "Are you flexible on the price?" several times by now.

Since this is NOT Facebook, I'll just ask: what kind of speeds are you seeing on the top end?:cool:

I know these hulls take power well and are stable with much more HP....so a whippled 525 might be fun!

I've been shopping hard for boats the last year, and this is the first "Hot Dipped Galvanized and Painted" steel trailer I've seen. Interesting. Was the trailer refurbed, or built new that way?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
If this was Facebook, you would have been asked "How fast?" and "Are you flexible on the price?" several times by now.

Since this is NOT Facebook, I'll just ask: what kind of speeds are you seeing on the top end?:cool:

I know these hulls take power well and are stable with much more HP....so a whippled 525 might be fun!

I've been shopping hard for boats the last year, and this is the first "Hot Dipped Galvanized and Painted" steel trailer I've seen. Interesting. Was the trailer refurbed, or built new that way?
A 28 Bullett will get low 80's with a stock 525. Strap a whipple to it and you will be in the 90's. Buddy had a 28 MCOB with an 825 Teague. Ran 95 easy and still had some left.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
I've been in this fantastic boat beyond 80 mph and driven beside it several times. It is rock solid at all speeds and handles rough water great. I'm shocked this hasn't sold.

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score

No offense to the Facebook crowd, I'm just not on it. Never been. I barely have time for the boat forums let alone FB...

To answer your questions:

- Top speed thus far is 82MPH on GPS. This was 1/2 tank of fuel and 4 passengers.
- The trailer was built brand new in 2016. The original wasn't bad by any means, I just wanted new - to my spec. Once the trailer was fabricated, it was hot dip galvanized, then painted. It will live forever! It's actually very nice IMO.
- Price: I am open to reasonable offers. If you dig into the details of my listing, you will notice most of this boat is new, has low hours, and the most sought after engine and drive package.

Feel free to call, I'm always up for talking boats!

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Unless your wife is in labor, then you might be a lil busy.

C08H18

Reaction score
If this boat was in Havasu it would be gone in about 3 hours. It is virtually a new boat on a beautiful trailer.

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
If this boat was in Havasu it would be gone in about 3 hours. It is virtually a new boat on a beautiful trailer.

Are you inviting me to Havasu for a show & tell? How can I spin this...? Maybe I can tell the wife I have to go to Havasu to drop off the boat and pick up the kids future college tuition.

In all serious, you're right. This boat has a broader market in Havasu than up here.

E4L

Reaction score
Are you inviting me to Havasu for a show & tell? How can I spin this...? Maybe I can tell the wife I have to go to Havasu to drop off the boat and pick up the kids future college tuition.

In all serious, you're right. This boat has a broader market in Havasu than up here.

I can take it for you when I go to DS.

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
I fuckin love this boat...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

stoker2001

Reaction score
GLWS,Trailer looks familiar,Had Kev@CTW build mine around same time for my little pisspot.Same torsion axles,tie down buckles,Jack,LED lights and safety cables.Heard he folded up though?hope to see you this Sat at St patty run,i have to do some mean kiss azz wid wife tho as she RARELY rolls,cant blame here tho

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
GLWS,Trailer looks familiar,Had Kev@CTW build mine around same time for my little pisspot.Same torsion axles,tie down buckles,Jack,LED lights and safety cables.Heard he folded up though?hope to see you this Sat at St patty run,i have to do some mean kiss azz wid wife tho as she RARELY rolls,cant blame here tho

CTW was around for many years. Kevin built two new trailers for me over the years. Great job on both. Favorite trailers I’ve ever towed by far.

My wife is about to go into labor. Doubt I can make the St. Pattie’s Run... You guys have fun and be safe!

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
CTW was around for many years. Kevin built two new trailers for me over the years. Great job on both. Favorite trailers I’ve ever towed by far.

My wife is about to go into labor. Doubt I can make the St. Pattie’s Run... You guys have fun and be safe!

Some guys would come up with a REAL excuse......

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
This boat hasn’t seen daylight since October. Reasonable offers considered. Hours will go up as the sunshine appears!

Reactions: E4L

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
I got left over diapers and toys I’ll trade you for the boat [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

My wife likes the fancy diapers for this kid. If she was ok with Huggies, I'd keep the boat! :D