WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2006 Howard Bullet 28

BONER

Reaction score
Yes. I let him loose on his own to go after top speed. At 4 moths old, he’s a hell of a driver. Don’t judge me as a father, he was wearing a Lifeline of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safety First!!!!

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
The beauty queen. Just sitting at home, waiting for someone to take her out...

IMG_3297.jpg

Reasonable offers considered.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Such a beautiful sled (and trailer). Just a matter of time for the right buyer to come along.

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
Back in town and ready to show! Summer is just getting started.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
For the thousandth time that ive thought it i will comment that i cant believe this thing isnt gone.

blue motor 28 bullet low hours with no teal, pink or purple. Clean as hell. I dont grt it. If i had the cash she would be mine.

FCT

Reaction score
For the thousandth time that ive thought it i will comment that i cant believe this thing isnt gone.

blue motor 28 bullet low hours with no teal, pink or purple. Clean as hell. I dont grt it. If i had the cash she would be mine.
Right? I have no idea how this thing has t sold. If I didn’t have my boat I’d get it!

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score

So far, only one potential buyer has seen it and he ended up buying a nice Nordic with bigger power. He was impressed with this boat. There are a couple of others now for sale as well, but mine of course is the farthest from the major hot boat market of SoCal / Havasu. All are very similarly priced, some of the others are older with wood floors (this has the newer fiberglass inter-liner). Power, hours, new trailer, and new-rigging on this Bullet should in theory be good value in comparison. One difference is the open bow on a couple of others.

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
What a great weekend to go boating...for someone with time for boring stuff like that.

Come take a look. Bring your offer. I'd like to go fishing.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
What a great weekend to go boating...for someone with time for boring stuff like that.

Come take a look. Bring your offer. I'd like to go fishing.
I cannot believe you haven't sold this yet!! Such a great boat.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
The only way I'm making time for boating this summer is if I take someone out for a test drive. Who's up for it?

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Anyone looking for a clean 28 that is a runner should put this on their list

Fountain27

Reaction score
Cannot believe this is still available. I can vouch that CC is a stand up seller. Best of luck.

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
Thank you for the compliments gentlemen.

Bring offers!

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
Heading to the Delta Sunday morning. Come see this Bullet in action. Test rides offered and encouraged.

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
Just moved the Bullet to a new indoor storage facility closer to home but costs bucks! Save me some money and take it off of my hands.

Gasnsuntanlotion

Reaction score
Just moved the Bullet to a new indoor storage facility closer to home but costs bucks! Save me some money and take it off of my hands.

If I wasn’t tied up building my house it would be in my garage! Hopefully its still around this spring! Beauty!

Dog boy

Reaction score
Unbelievable this hasn't sold
Your boat and trailer are better then the majority of the boats for sale or sold this year.That boat is gorgeous if I was in the market for a perfect 25 to 28 I would have jumped on that.Howard Bullets are one of the best v-bottom boats built both handling and looks.

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
I'm still playin lotto... Love this boat

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
Your boat and trailer are better then the majority of the boats for sale or sold this year.That boat is gorgeous if I was in the market for a perfect 25 to 28 I would have jumped on that.Howard Bullets are one of the best v-bottom boats built both handling and looks.

Appreciate the compliments and I couldn't agree more about the Bullet!

I am willing to make an exceptional deal for one lucky boater. Make the trek here and take it home. Feel free to call, I love talking boats!

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
Simple math of $400 per month storage fees times the months I will not be using the boat tells me I can pass on the savings.

New price: $69,000.

I would be happy to help with facilitating delivery. At that price, buyer pays shipping.

Dog boy

Reaction score
SIMPLE reason, not priced correctly. The market has spoken
That's funny what do you see as the correct price for this boat.Have seen a lot of boats sold this year that were not priced correctly.

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
You've been working hard. Reward yourself with a nice Howard Bullet!

Will consider offers. Feel free to call: 415-503-8629

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Tire kickers only??
Will we see your lovely bride, meet your son, and/or be stuck seeing you next Friday for Hookie Day?

707dog

Reaction score
@lake p.a.l. since he has a family no he should just trade me for my grocery getter the little one will have a place to drop a deuce too...lmao

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
@lake p.a.l. since he has a family no he should just trade me for my grocery getter the little one will have a place to drop a deuce too...lmao

Always knew you were a great guy. He should probably have it filled with fuel for you also. I'd say detailed but I know it never has a spec of dust on it EVER.

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score

I appreciate the offer, but if my kid needs to use the facilities, I'll just put him in Winspeeds boat - in the drivers seat.

Always knew you were a great guy. He should probably have it filled with fuel for you also. I'd say detailed but I know it never has a spec of dust on it EVER.

These days, it's doing nothing but collecting dust in storage unfortunately. Can't make it to Hooky Day this year either. My boat hates me.

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
Getting more inquiries now as winter approaches for some reason. Someone will be getting a nice float for Christmas!

C08H18

Reaction score
I can't believe it's still on the market at this price! It's a beautiful float and would have been in my garage at this new price! Hasn't anyone actually come to look at it - maybe Oakland/Alameda area scares people away.

Movelocity

Reaction score
Looks beautiful. Any other info or history you can give me on this ride. How many owners, is this the original power and drive in it. I will be coming up to the Livermore area for a trip in the next few weeks.

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
Looks beautiful. Any other info or history you can give me on this ride. How many owners, is this the original power and drive in it. I will be coming up to the Livermore area for a trip in the next few weeks.

It was originally built with a Merc 700 I believe. Have to pull up the Powerboat Magazine article that showcased this boat. I had the 525 EFI installed. Give me a call anytime and I’d be happy to discuss: 415-503-8629

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
For those prospective buyers outside of this region, I would be happy to take a FaceTime call with a live walk through of the boat. I can also facilitate shrink wrap and help with transport. The boat is a runner - you won't be disappointed.

BajaMike

Reaction score
2006 Howard Bullet 28

Mercury Racing 525 EFI with CMI Headers - approximately 166 hours. Mercury Racing Bravo XR 1:50 with Labbed Bravo 4 Blade 28P Prop. New Interior, Vessel View, Auto Meter Gauges with GPS Speedometer and Depth Finder, helm, Isotta Carlotta Steering Wheel, Livorsi Offshore Shifter/Throttle. New Rockford Fosgate Stereo Bluetooth Head Unit (4) 6 ½” Mids and a 10” Subwoofer with Amp. New Dual Odyssey Batteries in Billet Trays with Perko Switch. New Billet grab handles, vents, dual fuel fills, cup holders, ski tow, kill switch, gauge bezels, switch panel, 12V receptacle, transom trim switch. Dana Billet Seat Bases, Imco Dual Hydraulic Steering, Drive Shower, Retractable Swim step Ladder, Underwater LED Lights, automatic bilge pump, integrated Mercury engine flush kit, and all stainless-steel hardware.

Professionally and meticulously re-rigged in 2016 with a very long list of parts and receipts.

New CTW Armageddon Series Trailer – Hot Dipped Galvanized and Painted, 5x2 tube steel construction, Torsion Axles, Disc Brakes, Oil Bath Hubs, Boat Buckle retractable tie downs bow and stern, LED lights, and under-mount spare tire storage.

Stored Indoors with full cover and always professionally serviced.

AZ Registration, No Tax for Private Party Sale

$69,000

Call 415-503-8629
Located in San Francisco Bay Area

View attachment 683884
View attachment 683892 View attachment 683894

View attachment 683878 View attachment 683879 View attachment 683880 View attachment 683881 View attachment 683882 View attachment 683883 View attachment 683885 View attachment 683886 View attachment 683887
View attachment 683888 View attachment 683889 View attachment 683890

Nice boat....good luck!

eand28

Reaction score
28' bullet is def one of my dream boats. Has that classic v-bottom design that will always look classy.

If I had the monies I'd be on my way to come pick it up. GLWS though.

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
Nice boat....good luck!
Thank you!

28' bullet is def one of my dream boats. Has that classic v-bottom design that will always look classy.
If I had the monies I'd be on my way to come pick it up. GLWS though.

World famous Eric Anderson, Hotboat photographer extraordinaire? :D Been a long time. Hope you're doing well. Thanks for the compliments!

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Are these boats stand up? Meaning do the bolsters drop down?

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
Are these boats stand up? Meaning do the bolsters drop down?

Sort of has the best of both worlds. Sitting down is very comfortable with great visibility. You have the option of removing the bottom cushion, flipping it backwards, and standing in the 'bolster.' I sit mostly.

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Sort of has the best of both worlds. Sitting down is very comfortable with great visibility. You have the option of removing the bottom cushion, flipping it backwards, and standing in the 'bolster.' I sit mostly.
Do you mean, pull the pins the the bottom swings down like most dropout bolsters? I get it’s mainly a sit down boat, but when I’m docking or off plane, I stand a lot.

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
Nope. The bottom cushion is actually removed and placed against the back cushion. You then lean your butt on the two cushions together.

I do the same when docking but find that for me there is actually enough room to comfortably stand between the seat and steering wheel.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Supposed to be another very nice weekend if you want to take my wife for a boat ride......

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
Supposed to be another very nice weekend if you want to take my wife for a boat ride......

Sorry I missed this. We actually stayed on an apple farm instead with the kiddo. It was so damn cute, I decided to quit boating.

Looks like a rainy Thanksgiving week for us. Come take this Bullet to a sunny destination!