WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTS] 2007 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5 TRD Off-Road

BajaMike

Reaction score
What year is it? Looks like a really nice truck.....great to see a stock, OEM truck.

I’m not in the market, but I would never buy a used truck with oversized tires and lifts and all that aftermarket off-road stuff. Most of those have been ridden hard and put away wet.

That looks like a nice truck! Good luck....someone is going to get a beauty. Well cared for Toyota trucks run forever.

Marios Metalworks

Reaction score
Looks like a really nice truck.....great to see a stock, OEM truck.
Well cared for Toyota trucks run forever.

Couldn't agree more. This one has a great history and is in top notch condition aside from some faded paint. I wish I could keep it but I'm eyeing a bigger boat next year...

BajaMike

Reaction score
I know the feeling. I was thinking the other day, I wish I had a big warehouse and had kept every stock truck I’ve every sold. Going back to the 70s and my former gas company 68 Dodge short bed, slant six work truck, and about 10 others I’ve had since then. I wish I had them all back like a left them.....all were maintained and bullet proof.

Marios Metalworks

Reaction score
This truck was the 22nd used vehicle I've bought and pretty sure I've locked up #23 pending a visual inspection and test drive.

I feel you on keeping some of the old ones. I've been fortunate to still have my 2dr 2001 Acura Integra GSR which was the third Integra I've owned and overall the 15th car I bought. It's not stock by any means but has been tastefully modified where it counts ;)

2011-06-13074704.jpg