WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2008 25 Eliminator Daytona ICC for sale

The Capt

Capt. SF fireboat, St. Francis
Reaction score
Selling my 2008 25 Eliminator Daytona. She has the 525efi with about 160 hours. XR outdrive. FULlL CAP. Closed bow, full hyd. Steering. Ss cleats and Ss fenders holders. 2 axle trailer with disc surge brakes. Swing away tongue. This boat is BEAUTIFUL. Also has Bimini that’s in good condition. This could be yours for 92,000. Wife has a hard time getting in and out of it so I need something smaller. Will trade for a nice 22 cat. Thanks for looking. Boat will be in Havasu for the Eliminator regatta in September. This is the boat that Eliminator had on there website this past spring. That should tell you how nice it is. Thanks for looking and I am willing to trade for something smaller. A newish 22 Daytona? 415-218-5547
View attachment 1147217

Last edited:

The Capt

Reaction score
Thanks, it really is gorgeous. People stop and take pics of it where ever we go. Both on land and on the lakes and rivers.

mattyc

Reaction score
Selling my 2008 25 Eliminator Daytona. She has the 525efi with about 160 hours. XR outdrive. FULlL CAP. Closed bow, full hyd. Steering. Ss cleats and Ss fenders holders. 2 axle trailer with disc surge brakes. Swing away tongue. This boat is BEAUTIFUL. Also has Bimini that’s in good condition. This could be yours for 92,000. Wife has a hard time getting in and out of it so I need something smaller. Will trade for a nice 22 cat. Thanks for looking. Boat will be in Havasu for the Eliminator regatta in September. This is the boat that Eliminator had on there website this past spring. That should tell you how nice it is. Thanks for looking and I am willing to trade for something smaller. A newish 22 Daytona?
Just a thought, a 22 likely wouldnt be a ton easier to get in, especially a newer 22 daytona. Have you considered a pull down step to mount on a swim step? I'd hate to see you sell a nice boat and get something else only to have the same difficulty

The Capt

Reaction score
Just a thought, a 22 likely wouldnt be a ton easier to get in, especially a newer 22 daytona. Have you considered a pull down step to mount on a swim step? I'd hate to see you sell a nice boat and get something else only to have the same difficul

The Capt

Reaction score
The wife loved the Donzi. She just doesn’t get this boat. It does have a step on port side. Don’t know what to do??

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
We have something like this on the back of our deck boat for those of us who can't just pop up on the bow anymore.
I'm sure a little creativity could find one and mount below your swim step.
That is unless you really do want a new bote😉

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220820-125524_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20220820-125524_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 59

The Capt

Reaction score
I have the same ladder on the boat. she has problems getting up to the bow to put up the headline and the fender in the pop up cleats. Heaven forbid if I change my mind and tell her to switch sides. She is actually a pretty good deckhand. I fouled my jet boat intake with seaweed And she jumped in to clear it out out. I had cast on my leg so I couldn’t go i the water. Also with the full cap, I sure ask heck am not going to land on a dock without the fenders. So she has to stretch to get out of the boat onto the dock. Just trying to make my life easier. Happy wife happy life!!! Love the boat but.

mattyc

Reaction score
I have the same ladder on the boat. she has problems getting up to the bow to put up the headline and the fender in the pop up cleats. Heaven forbid if I change my mind and tell her to switch sides. She is actually a pretty good deckhand. I fouled my jet boat intake with seaweed And she jumped in to clear it out out. I had cast on my leg so I couldn’t go i the water. Also with the full cap, I sure ask heck am not going to land on a dock without the fenders. So she has to stretch to get out of the boat onto the dock. Just trying to make my life easier. Happy wife happy life!!! Love the boat but.
Put her in the drivers seat and you do the climbing for lights and fenders?

The Capt

Reaction score
Trust me, that’s not gonna happen.😀

Reactions: DBO

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Simple solution, cut the bow, and make it more friendly for mama, but then since you did that for her, you gotta call Procharger and treat yourself to some extra power.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Some people will cringe, but another vote for a walk through open bow. They can even make an entry on the front of the boat I believe. Doesn't seem like there's really that much difference in the freeboard on a 25 and the newer 22, unless I'm forgetting, which is possible.😁

Last edited:
Reactions: DWC

The Capt

Reaction score
I just can’t do walk off bow. I get it that it makes it easier to get in and out and off. Just too many years running boats offshore to have an open bow. Thanks for the input. She did do better at the regatta this week.

The Capt

Reaction score
Still available?
Yes and it’s in Havasu. sorry About the late response. Been pretty busy prepping for turkey day. Been on RDP but didn’t see any response in my email.