WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2008 Howard Sportdeck

Stayin'ontop

Reaction score
‘08 Sportdeck, Merc 600 w/ Stage 3 whipple upgrade. Bravo XR w/ dual external hydraulic steering to helm (Imco)
Gibson Bullett Exhaust tips.
Livorsi Gauges with Garmin GPS unit in driver dash
8 speaker Hertz Stereo
Dual batteries with perko switch and on board charging system
Always gets non-ethanol 91 pump gas. Also gets stabilizer when its in storage.
Serviced regularly at Absolute speed and Marine. Absolute has the records for all service for the life of this boat. Extreme triple axle trailer serviced this year and driven about 50 miles since. New tires 2 years ago with a total of maybe 100 miles on them. Boat stays in Parker, AZ
Boat has 230 original hours
Currently running 92 with a labbed 5 blade 28” maximus.
Will hit 95 (generously) with the labbed 4 blade 32” Bravo that also comes with it. I keep this as a spare prop and rarely run this boat up to the top end.

Please contact me if interested
909-973-6874

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 2A898AC7-FA1B-4504-AF5B-12B485B4471E.jpeg
    2A898AC7-FA1B-4504-AF5B-12B485B4471E.jpeg
    342 KB · Views: 1,456
Last edited:

boataholic

Reaction score
Wish I was in the market...Beautiful boat, perfect setup. Big enough for the family & fast enough for most speed demons.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Honestly I'd prefer the prices be listed in the classifieds, but it isn't the end of the world if they aren't.

That said, everybody that is serious about a 28 with a 600 knows about what they go for, and if that's the guys chosen path to sell the boat, it isn't up to the internet jokers to try and correct it or goat him into doing it a different way. If he wants to field 700 phone calls and texts asking about it, that's up to him!

The classifieds section is just that guys.. It isn't a section to debate values, or sales techniques etc.. If ya want to say nice boat or GLWTS, have at it.

RD

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Shit.... Dave is back...

Nice boat Stayin'ontop. GLWTS

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Shit.... Dave is back...

Nice boat Stayin'ontop. GLWTS

LOL.. Every now and again I stray out of the lounge.. :D

That said I've seen the boat (eye's on it) and while it wasn't super close it looked pretty sexy to me.

RD

Gelpro

Reaction score
‘08 Sportdeck, Merc 600 w/ Stage 3 whipple upgrade. Bravo XR w/ dual external hydraulic steering to helm (Imco)
Gibson Bullett Exhaust tips.
Livorsi Gauges with Garmin GPS unit in driver dash
8 speaker Hertz Stereo
Dual batteries with perko switch and on board charging system
Always gets non-ethanol 91 pump gas. Also gets stabilizer when its in storage.
Serviced regularly at Absolute speed and Marine. Absolute has the records for all service for the life of this boat. Extreme triple axle trailer serviced this year and driven about 50 miles since. New tires 2 years ago with a total of maybe 100 miles on them. Boat stays in Parker, AZ
Boat has 230 original hours
Currently running 92 with a labbed 5 blade 28” maximus.
Will hit 95 (generously) with the labbed 4 blade 32” Bravo that also comes with it. I keep this as a spare prop and rarely run this boat up to the top end.

Please contact me if interested
909-973-6874

Thanks for looking
I called last week and left a message and never received a call back. I'm in the Marine business here at the LOTO and were busy winterizing boats and doing repairs at the shop so I don't know if I missed a call but were here 90 percent of the time. I've owned two 28 bullets all bought right here at RDP and looking for a Sport Deck. Is this boat sold? If not I need more info on it and photos of the entire boat, Not to mention the asking price. I can be reached at 573-348-6188 or emailed at [email protected]

Stayin'ontop

Reaction score
I called last week and left a message and never received a call back. I'm in the Marine business here at the LOTO and were busy winterizing boats and doing repairs at the shop so I don't know if I missed a call but were here 90 percent of the time. I've owned two 28 bullets all bought right here at RDP and looking for a Sport Deck. Is this boat sold? If not I need more info on it and photos of the entire boat, Not to mention the asking price. I can be reached at 573-348-6188 or emailed at [email protected]

hey man, yah I got your call. boat is available. been a busy week for me. I'll reach out to your tomorrow. thnx