WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTS] 2009 Nordic Flame

JD D05

Reaction score
2009 Nordic Flame OB / Extreme Trailer

This boat has Mercury Racing 600SCI's with Stg 3 Whipple kits. The starboard motor was warrantied by Mercury Racing with a factory new long block at 250 hours in 2015 putting it at 150 hours currently. Port motor was rebuilt in 2020 with all Teague parts at 380 hours. Pistons, Rods, Crankshaft, Camshaft are factory. All other parts from Teague are the best they had available. Port motor currently has 30 hours. Drives are MR XR's with hydraulic steering. Motor and drive maintenance was annual or twice annually.

Extreme trailer was serviced with all new bearing etc in 2019. Trailer is in good condition but is due to be rebunked, one bunk has a small section of exposed wood. Tires are in good condition also. It is equipped with electric over hydraulic brakes on all 3 axles. New HydraStar pump was installed in 2020.

Exterior of boat is in excellent condition very few flaws. I have had it cut and or buffed annually or twice a year. The boat has been beached consistently. Overall the exterior condition is excellent.

Interior is originally with removable carpet in the cockpit. Unique to this boat is the design, it was done by Hallett. Interior has some wear and a few blemishes, overall it is in good condition.

Stereo is all Rockford and it is very angry with zero distortion, all speakers are hidden. Stinger batteries, blue teeth etc.

If interested we can go over all the other details.

Jared 801-641-6715
20210422_222430.jpg
20200919_113636.jpg
20190525_131120.jpg
266_zpsmt3iqa78.jpg
Flame 3.jpg
IMG_0261.jpg
IMG_0266.jpg
hi fi 5.PNG
hi fi 1.PNG

Last edited:

RCDave

Reaction score
Wow. Can't believe your selling this amazing boat

JD D05

Reaction score
So what ya buyin? Guys this is a very clean boat that I have been around a lot. The stereo is insane. Loud as fuck but very clean.

I'm not sure. I would like that 21 or maybe sit out for a few years.

TVMNick

Reaction score
I can attest to how clean this boat is! The stereo is next level, and it runs amazing! GLWS!

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Saw you down Cathedral Canyon on June 27th. Didn't know what your boat looked like. We saw you coming down from North end of the lake then as we came back we stopped in Cathedral and you were floating in the back. I actually followed you out of the Canyon. We were on a Sunday Sight Seeing run in our Red and Grey Cobalt R7 with all the kids. I waved but wished I would have known what your boat looked like, I would stopped to say hi. Don't know if the bikini top was a prop or a "wardrobe malfunction."

JD D05

Reaction score
Saw you down Cathedral Canyon on June 27th. Didn't know what your boat looked like. We saw you coming down from North end of the lake then as we came back we stopped in Cathedral and you were floating in the back. I actually followed you out of the Canyon. We were on a Sunday Sight Seeing run in our Red and Grey Cobalt R7 with all the kids. I waved but wished I would have known what your boat looked like, I would stopped to say hi. Don't know if the bikini top was a prop or a "wardrobe malfunction."

Oh my god I remember LOL!!! My wife was topless in the water...

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Oh my god I remember LOL!!! My wife was topless in the water...

I figured. Reason #2 why we didn't stop, we had 10 kids on our boat! 😂

Clean boat! Good Luck with the sale!

HBCraig

Reaction score
Sick boat. Especially with the Merc engines

Last edited:

BBYSTWY

Reaction score
If I was in a better position I would be on the way to get it right now! Flames are hard to find especially on my side of the country and they always pop up when I'm not able to swing it.....uggghhhh beautiful boat! I have a 1000 HP heat right now and looking to upgrade to a flame asap....good luck with the sale man wish I could get her from you!

JD D05

Reaction score
If I was in a better position I would be on the way to get it right now! Flames are hard to find especially on my side of the country and they always pop up when I'm not able to swing it.....uggghhhh beautiful boat! I have a 1000 HP heat right now and looking to upgrade to a flame asap....good luck with the sale man wish I could get her from you!

To bad it can't work out.