WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2009 Scorpion sand car

BDMar

B & D Marine
Reaction score
UPDATE ****SOLD****
2009 Scorpion 4 seater. This is by far the best duning car I’ve ever owned. King shocks front, King triple bypass and coil carriers on the rear. All shocks were rebuilt and valved for this car 2 seasons ago. One trip on car since Mendeola 2D was completely rebuilt by Wright Gear, DOHC Shortstar engine was rebuilt with new pistons, rings, bearings, etc. limiting straps installed, shock geometry re-done properly with new mounts, brand new rugged radio with intercom, car to car and head sets, new better design skid plate, custom built oil cooler system with remote oil filter, new Crow harness’s, new hand polished CV’s, converted from driveshaft style axles to CV axles 2 seasons ago. All work done in a professional shop.

I did all this work because I love the car and planned on keeping it. Unfortunately, serious health issues are forcing me to sell it.

This car is seriously ready to go straight to the dunes.

$20,000

Brian
[email protected]

Buggy1.JPG
Buggy2.JPG
Buggy3.JPG
Buggy4.JPG
Buggy5.JPG
Buggy6.JPG
Buggy7.JPG

Last edited:

STV_Keith

Reaction score
GLWTS. Anyone that doesn't know Brian already can be sure that this piece is VERY well taken care of and maintained like no other. His attention to detail on things like this is amazing. I remember hearing about the oil filter relocation and all the work he put into making that PERFECT.

DLC

Reaction score
Very nice car!
I had built a Scorpion mid engine 120” WB car back in the mid 90’s, they do some nice work!

lenmann

Reaction score
Beautiful car, good luck with the sale.

Albert

Reaction score
Nice set up all the way around . I had a SCU with shortstart twin turbo great engine.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
I think that is pretty low. They made 215 in a Oldsmobile with exhaust manifolds And emissions.

cbm said they rated theirs at 275 so I was curious. I own one as well. Hell of a great motor

BDMar

B & D Marine
Reaction score
I think that is pretty low. They made 215 in a Oldsmobile with exhaust manifolds And emissions.

cbm said they rated theirs at 275 so I was curious. I own one as well. Hell of a great motor
This one was originally done by Redline. Stock engine with headers and whatever tuning they did. So who knows how much it really makes. The numbers I posted were what it was rated at on line.