In it to win it
Reaction score
Boat is SWWWEEEEETTT!!!

Got anymore pics? Detailed pics?

RD

East Coast

Reaction score
From what I was told by Rick Bitz was they increased the interior by
Moving the dash forward 24". Just what you want in a family river/lake hot rod.

Reaction score
OMG :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

That is clean. Real clean

BIGAMIST

Reaction score
I was tryin to get some pics of this boat on the 4th but I was to far away........thats a good lookin F'n boat :thumbsup:D.

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score
LOOKS GREAT:thumbsup Very nice Job Ryan

Ryans21.jpg

Last edited:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
From what I was told by Rick Bitz was they increased the interior by
Moving the dash forward 24". Just what you want in a family river/lake hot rod.
so these guys are building these? a one off?im confused.

East Coast

Reaction score
No this is not a one off. He has the molds for this boat and 13 + other boats.

Blow It Up

Don't Member
Reaction score
Going to the river to get some more pics this weekend.Only got these couple now.Been wrenchin away. Rick builds alot of drag boat stuff. This is a spash off of a eliminator with the deck moved forward and some bottom work done.I'm still breakin it in and tuning. So far I love this boat. And the extra space inside is great. Thanks Guys

Gelcoater

Reaction score
:cool:
Going to the river to get some more pics this weekend.Only got these couple now.Been wrenchin away. Rick builds alot of drag boat stuff. This is a spash off of a eliminator with the deck moved forward and some bottom work done.I'm still breakin it in and tuning. So far I love this boat. And the extra space inside is great. Thanks Guys

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score

Take some pics from the front please, just trying to picture mine with a 2 foot shorter deck, seems weird but It would be nice to have more room.

Last edited:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
so how does the dash move 2ft fwd affect the c/g that ELIMINATOR engineered into the bottom? is that what the bottom work was aimed at?

East Coast

Reaction score
I dont think the bottom mods have anything to do with the deck mods. Rick moved the dash forward for space. Now you can fit the bigger cooler, your ski gear and the kids.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I dont think the bottom mods have anything to do with the deck mods. Rick moved the dash forward for space. Now you can fit the bigger cooler, your ski gear and the kids.
i understand why he did it. im not trying to sound like a dick when i say this, but do either one of you understand what doing so may have done to the handling of the boat at speed moving the c/g fwd 2"? As you ramp up the speed with your new boat breaking in the new engine, do so in baby steps.
I hope for your sake and that of your passengers that moving the dash fwd 2' hasn't compromised the handling. With the dash fwd, the front seat is moved fwd, figure 300lbs,atleast for driver/ passanger+ weight of the seat fwd and any gear and the coolers you mentioned earlier in the original space the driver/pass. were in. if no mods were made to the tunnel width or depth to compensate for the fwd c/g well.........just be carefull.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
:smackhead
i understand why he did it. im not trying to sound like a dick when i say this, but do either one of you understand what doing so may have done to the handling of the boat at speed moving the c/g fwd 2"? As you ramp up the speed with your new boat breaking in the new engine, do so in baby steps.
I hope for your sake and that of your passengers that moving the dash fwd 2' hasn't compromised the handling. With the dash fwd, the front seat is moved fwd, figure 300lbs,atleast for driver/ passanger+ weight of the seat fwd and any gear and the coolers you mentioned earlier in the original space the driver/pass. were in. if no mods were made to the tunnel width or depth to compensate for the fwd c/g well.........just be carefull.
I would hope that this doesn't happen, but I understand that there is the possability that there could be a 100 mph Instant Submarine ride.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
:smackhead
I would hope that this doesn't happen, but I understand that there is the possability that there could be a 100 mph Instant Submarine ride.
well i didn't want to put it like that,but.............

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score
What if any mods were done to the 21TPR/Ultra deck bottom?
Its my understanding that it is the same bottom, and it has worked well
with all the extra weight. Anybody know??? I seem to remember
Tom telling me it was the same bottom, but I've slept since then

TRG

Reaction score
If anyone has seen Joe Morgans Ultra deck boat run, would have to think that with a bit of Keel work, the bitz should be able to overcome this hurdle in the dash being mover fwd a couple feet, I dont know, nor do I think that the Morgans would have put the boat through major bottom work, Im sure that there was definitly keel work done, but I dont know enough about his particular boat to say either or, but it runs like the wind, and carries the nose like a 19' tunnel!
Im going with the underdog on this one, and gonna have to say that it will be fine with some set up time, maybe some keel work too, im sure at this point, just having a new clean ass boat on the water is enough for Blow it up!
Again, congrats on a beautiful boat, IMO, the 21' daytonas/ TPR/ Couger dont have enough room inside, this has completely sparked my interest!
where do you boat? would love to see this thing!

Gelcoater

Reaction score
its been so long since iv seen those i honestly dont remember. i know the guy who tooled those,havn't seen him in a while. maybe i should stop by and say hi?

Blow It Up

Don't Member
Reaction score
DSCI0180.jpg

DSCI0170.jpg

DSCI0173.jpg

Thanks TRG. I am stoked to be up and running! I think the dash is only moved up 13 in. Boat rides very well in the low 90's.

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score
lookin good:thumbsup
DSCI0170.jpg

low 90's already??? what HP?

Skee

Unknown Member
Reaction score
I have to as a question that I will probably get laughed at,but.....what are the initials "rbp" on the seats?:p Looks pretty damn cool tho! :D

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score
I have to as a question that I will probably get laughed at,but.....what are the initials "rbp" on the seats?:p Looks pretty damn cool tho! :D

I'm guessing Rick Bitz Performance??

moneysucker

Reaction score

It was supposed to be RDP but Dave couldn't scrape together all the sponsorship money so they only gave him 2 letters. For dislexics it still gets the point across. lol.

That is a very clean boat. I could possibly go down to one boat with something like that. And the price is not bad at all either.

Cy

Blow It Up

Don't Member
Reaction score
Its actually my company logo. Its kind of funny Rick wanted his logo on but I liked mine better :D.Killed two birds with one stone.RBP stands for Ryan Brooks Painting. But I told him look I made a new Rick Bitz Performance logo.:p. He laughed . Just worked out like that

gqchris

Reaction score
That is so bad ass. My dream boat. Perfect Hull, Perfect Color.......:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

moneysucker

Reaction score
Any updates on this boat. I love it and am very interested in getting one.

Cy

Blow It Up

Don't Member
Reaction score
front.jpg

front1.jpg

Outlaw here is a couple front shots. Boat rides great at 94 with two people and 45 gallons of fuel. The first motor pounded the bearings out of it:thumbsdown. So we had to go to a dart block with a 565:thumbsup. If it ain't one thing its another. The blower is only putting out 3.5 lbs of boost when we dyno'd at 11% over. So as soon as yuma tour thats the next project. Its pulling a AA hi helix Dominator done by hi tech at 6100. Got it back together the night before memorial. No time to get blower fixed. Motors got a lot left.Plenty to do in the winter

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score
front.jpg

front1.jpg

Outlaw here is a couple front shots. Boat rides great at 94 with two people and 45 gallons of fuel. The first motor pounded the bearings out of it:thumbsdown. So we had to go to a dart block with a 565:thumbsup. If it ain't one thing its another. The blower is only putting out 3.5 lbs of boost when we dyno'd at 11% over. So as soon as yuma tour thats the next project. Its pulling a AA hi helix Dominator done by hi tech at 6100. Got it back together the night before memorial. No time to get blower fixed. Motors got a lot left.Plenty to do in the winter

Very Nice, I hope to see it at the power tour, should be able to bust mine off this weekend.
have you thought about a putting on a wind shield?

Blow It Up

Don't Member
Reaction score
My cougar 21mtr had a windshield and I was always trippin over the dam thing. Hope to see that boat of yours in person very nice.:thumbsup

koenig

Reaction score
Very sweet...... Bitz is very close to my current home, maybe a 20 minute drive at most. So I'm going to check them out in person next weekend! :D

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Man that looks nice. Finding out real quick how fast the interior room goes when boating with the family.

Any video's of it running? Don't think I missed a link but who knows

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
c'mon party people.. This is a perfectly good thread. ;)

RD

cave

Reaction score
2 of the cleanest 21's in my opinion! Outlaws and Blow It Up's!

Blow it up, are those Lightnings? Exhaust that is?

steveo143

Reaction score
I personally know two peeps that ordered and unfortunatly paid for boats 4 years ago that still haven't been delivered. I and one of the above both talked with Ryan and told him to be very careful about giving Bitz money up front. I am glad everything worked out and it is a very good looking boat. Peeps should be warned about the shady business practices of some.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I personally know two peeps that ordered and unfortunatly paid for boats 4 years ago that still haven't been delivered. I and one of the above both talked with Ryan and told him to be very careful about giving Bitz money up front. I am glad everything worked out and it is a very good looking boat. Peeps should be warned about the shady business practices of some.
!!!:eek:

Blow It Up

Don't Member
Reaction score
2 of the cleanest 21's in my opinion! Outlaws and Blow It Up's!

Blow it up, are those Lightnings? Exhaust that is?

Cave these are a headers are called HPX stainless jacketed.Duane at Hi-tech Performance sells them. I really like them and there pretty fairly priced 2995.00 polished!

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Yikes,

Steveo & Blow it up,

Guys PLZ!!! give it up, I think I have a horse in this race.