WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2010 Ducati Multristrada 1200 - 150hp -SOLD...

Xring01

Reaction score
I bought this bike from the original owner about 9 months ago. Since then I havent even put 200 miles on it. What a shame. I thought I would have the time to enjoy it, but I just dont.

When I say that no one believes this is a 2010 bike. I am not joking. Its practically flawless. I can show you the 1 little bitty rock ding thats on the lower part of the front fairing. But if I didnt point it out, you probably would not have found it until you got on your knees to detail it.

This bike has 4 modes of riding, awesome suspension, a boat load of power 150hp plus. Its pretty much all stock with the exception of the LED rear lights and after market fairing. I do have some accessories that come with it, rear tire stand, extra fairing, bike cover and few other items.

You will not find a better condition Ducati, with this low miles (8486 miles) at this price anywhere. Its in showroom condition. Starts right up every time, and ready for someone to treat it right, and ride it. Trust me, it damn sure puts a smile on your face when twist that throttle. Its fast, real fast.

PM me your number... BTW it located in Murrieta Ca
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg

Ct5

Reaction score
Wow, that’s a lot of bike for the money.

USMC2010

Reaction score
If I had the cash, it would be mine.

Xring01

Reaction score
If I had the cash, it would be mine.
Well Military Peeps get a discount....

Owe, and another key detail..
Change out the factory exhaust to after market.... you get 165 hp.... And you have traction control built into the bike...
Yep... its bad mfkr.... Combine all that, with a bike that weighs in about 425lbs.... a Recipe for a whole lot of fun...

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Fucking hell this is right around the price range im looking at FJ-09's........

Xring01

Reaction score
Fucking hell this is right around the price range im looking at FJ-09's........

There is no comparison between the bikes when it comes to the power/performance...
The Ducati raises the front end up just like my KTM 300 XCW, and its more manuevaable...

It has so much torque... you dont give it gas, when you release the clutch... none... just slowly release the clutch and it takes off and idles, no jerking, smoothly starts rolling about 6mph, until you give it gas... Easiest bike in the world to ride.

River Runnin

Reaction score
If I sat on that the fender would be touching the fook'n tire! :confused: 😆

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
There is no comparison between the bikes when it comes to the power/performance...
The Ducati raises the front end up just like my KTM 300 XCW, and its more manuevaable...

It has so much torque... you dont give it gas, when you release the clutch... none... just slowly release the clutch and it takes off and idles, no jerking, smoothly starts rolling about 6mph, until you give it gas... Easiest bike in the world to ride.
I don’t doubt you. I’m looking to get a commuter that I can put some serious miles on and all I can think of when I hear Ducati is 💸💸💸. I’m gonna have to look into the multistrata more....

Xring01

Reaction score
Price Drop to $6500,
Someone come get this...