WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2010 Mazda 3 $9,000

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
My niece in college, Julianna, is selling her car.....this is her description 😀

Ok it's a Mazda 3 I sport. It's a mid sized sedan. It only has 78,000 miles put on it. It is 4 cylinders and 2.0 L. And the engine runs great. I always have it checked because I'm paranoid. Haha. 24 mpg city, 33 highway. It has an automatic transmission that has a manual mode and its front wheel drive. It has automatic Windows, power lock and unlock and automatic adjustable side mirrors. There's no cracks in any Windows and all the lights work. It has Bluetooth phone calling and radio as well as steering wheel radio control for safety. The radio is Bose and the speakers sound VERY nice. The interior is very clean and comes with floor mats. There's only slight scratches on the steering wheel radio control buttons (from being used). It has never been in a crash and the brakes are fairly new. They were replaced in December. I paid $11,000 for it in December 2014 and I'm asking $9,000 although I'm willing to negotiate a little. I'm not selling the car for any reason that has to do with the car. I love it. If they have questions they can email me 😊

[email protected]

Great car for high school or college kid. Email her for more info. Thanks

Chris

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg