WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2011 14' Jayco Starcraft value.

endobear

Reaction score
Buddy of mine bought a new trailer and needed to dump his old one. He keeps it in storage 45 minutes each way from his house and didn't want to deal with Craigslisters or Facebook flakes so he was going to sell it to Camping World. I offered him $500 over Camping worlds offer.

This dudes insane about maintaining and updating his toys. It's been upgraded from 13" tires and wheels to 15", spring over conversion with new 2500lb per spring springs, beefy shackles and wet bolts, dual batteries, battery disconnect, dual propane tanks, led lights inside and out, limo tint, always covered ect.
They are the original owners and only used it 1-2 times a year.. Never been cooked in, no pets ever, no smoking, only camped in paved camp grounds, never even been on a dirt road.

Him and his wife are bit OCD. They only used the toilet to piss in. Wife would toss her tp in the trash. They would set up a ittle shitter tent deal and Porta John at camp or use the camp group restrooms.
It's basically better than new condition.

I was considering renting it out and letting my mother in law use it but now I'm thinking it's way to nice and I might sell it.
What's something like this worth?
20210822_135921.jpg

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I might be interested when you find a price. Two small trailers would probably work better for my family than one big one

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I might be interested when you find a price. Two small trailers would probably work better for my family than one big one
Victor, you go out there to pick it up and you may not want to leave!
Pretty awesome views, until the next hill and the next view sorta stuff.

endobear

Reaction score
Starting to look like a koa around here.
20210822_173626.jpg

Last edited: