WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2012 Lake Puddingstone Regatta

stryderphoto

Reaction score
Sprint Boat racing came back to Puddingstone on March 24th & 25, 2012 so here is a selection of photos of the action. Things started off slow on Saturday but the racing was good and the weather cooperated nicely. Sunday was a different story as it was rainy and overcast much of the day.
I've got a short blog post on my website here http://stryderphoto.com/?page_id=15 (just click on the blog text after following the link). the blog has links to my complete galleries of both the sprint boats and little hydro's as well, almost 1,000 photos total.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Beautiful pics. You must have been standing right next to me at the launch ramp! I was there with my 11yr old daughter and her best friend.

Do you have any pics of the K19 boat by chance??

stryderphoto

Reaction score
Thanks!
I'm sure I passed by you a time or two. Hit me up and say hello next time and I'll get a shot or two of you and whoever you're with to post here, I'll be the one with the Nikon hanging from my shoulder :thumbsup

I'm sure I've got K-19 in my gallery, you can follow the link above or I'll take a look and get back to you.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Beautiful pictures and thanks. We would have gone to spectate had the weather been better. These picture make me feel like I was there.