WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2012 Rockwood Mini-Lite - 23' TT with Murphy Bed

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
This trailer is easily towed by SUV or 1/2 ton pick-up. The trailer has an empty weight of only 3720 and a gross weight of ~5000 lbs......take it anywhere with pretty much any medium sized or larger SUV.

I bought this a little while ago to make sure we were gonna like the camping deal and we did so it's going up for sale cheap as I've already bought a replacement 5th wheel. Since I've had it I added a custom aluminium cargo rack that is attached to the frame via custom welded brackets dine by Brain at Tank-it here in Havasu just a couple of months ago on the back which handles my generator (Champion 3100), spare tire and room for other cargo as well.

This is without a doubt one of the roomiest 23' TTs you will find anywhere as a result of the innovative Murphy Bed which folds down over the couch which lays flat underneath at night. Other features include:

• Dual Propane Tanks
  • 2 new 6V golf cart batteries in special battery box
  • Power tongue jack
  • 16' awning in great shape
  • Dual vents (power vent in Bathroom)
  • LCD TV with DVD Player and Winegard Powered HD Antenna
  • Microwave
  • Heater (thermostat controlled)
  • 13.5 AC (non-ducted)
  • HUGE Bathroom with large walk-in corner shower (Oxygenics Shower head).
  • LOTS of storage including full height wardrobe
  • External Propane connection for BBQ
  • Weight distribution hitch system
  • Stereo system with external speakers and Bluetooth
  • 30 Amp electrical system with cord and accessories
  • All Lights upgraded to LED
  • Lots more
Left Side.jpg
Floorplan.jpg
Front.jpg
Cargo Rack.jpg

Front Diamond Plate1.jpg

Front Diamond Plate Left1.jpg

Kitchen.jpg

Dinette.jpg

Couch-Bed.jpg

Murphy Bed.jpg

Bathroom.jpg

Shower.jpg
Shower1.jpg
This trailer has absolutely no leaks and has been a dream to tow but we wanted a 5th wheel so our loss is your gain. at only $7,500 for quick sale as I need to get it out of here and off to a new home before the friend who is letting me park it on the side of his garage loses his patience.;)

Please give me a call to discuss anything you would like to know or to discuss anything at all............I'm not going to negotiate in this thread any more than you can buy it on-line.......$$ talks and the rest is for posers so please gimme a call and let's make a deal:thumbsup:thumbsup

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
This trailer is easily towed by SUV or 1/2 ton pick-up. The trailer has an empty weight of only 3720 and a gross weight of ~5000 lbs......take it anywhere with pretty much any medium sized or larger SUV.

I bought this a little while ago to make sure we were gonna like the camping deal and we did so it's going up for sale cheap as I've already bought a replacement 5th wheel. Since I've had it I added a custom aluminium cargo rack that is attached to the frame via custom welded brackets dine by Brain at Tank-it here in Havasu just a couple of months ago on the back which handles my generator (Champion 3100), spare tire and room for other cargo as well.

This is without a doubt one of the roomiest 23' TTs you will find anywhere as a result of the innovative Murphy Bed which folds down over the couch which lays flat underneath at night. Other features include:

• Dual Propane Tanks
  • Power tongue jack
  • Microwave
  • 13.5 AC (non-ducted)
  • Lots more
View attachment 564088
View attachment 564080
View attachment 564083
View attachment 564087

View attachment 564082

View attachment 564081

View attachment 564084

View attachment 564079

View attachment 564078

View attachment 564085

View attachment 564077

View attachment 564086
View attachment 564089
This trailer has absolutely no leaks and has been a dream to tow but we wanted a 5th wheel so our loss is your gain. at only $7,500 for quick sale as I need to get it out of here and off to a new home before the friend who is letting me park it on the side of his garage loses his patience.;)

Please give me a call to discuss anything you would like to know or to discuss anything at all............I'm not going to negotiate in this thread any more than you can buy it on-line.......$$ talks and the rest is for posers so please gimme a call and let's make a deal:thumbsup:thumbsup

Sending the add to my wife. She wants something bigger I'm sure but this might work to get us started. I don't have a diesel truck so it's small trailer or rv

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

• Dual Propane Tanks
  • Power tongue jack
  • Microwave
  • 13.5 AC (non-ducted)
  • Lots more
View attachment 564088
View attachment 564080
View attachment 564083
View attachment 564087

View attachment 564082

View attachment 564081

View attachment 564084

View attachment 564079

View attachment 564078

View attachment 564085

View attachment 564077

View attachment 564086
View attachment 564089

Please give me a call to discuss anything you would like to know or to discuss anything at all............I'm not going to negotiate in this thread any more than you can buy it on-line.......$$ talks and the rest is for posers so please gimme a call and let's make a deal[emoji106]thumbsup
How do you like the Murphy bed deal? We looked at a couple that had that feature and I was on the fence about it cause I'm not crazy about having to make up my bed everynight.

Paul65k

Reaction score
How do you like the Murphy bed deal? We looked at a couple that had that feature and I was on the fence about it cause I'm not crazy about having to make up my bed everynight.

Actually it's a piece of cake....other than when you break camp you just put the bed up....quicker than making the bed actually [emoji6]

Heylam

Reaction score
What goes in the area of the Murphy bed when it's in the up position, and then where do you move it to while it's down?

Paul65k

Reaction score
What goes in the area of the Murphy bed when it's in the up position, and then where do you move it to while it's down?

The couch....as described and can be seen in pics

Heylam

Reaction score
I guess I didn't ask that right, as I saw that, but when opened does the Murphy bed go over the top of the sofa, or does it needed to be moved at all?

Paul65k

Reaction score
I guess I didn't ask that right, as I saw that, but when opened does the Murphy bed go over the top of the sofa, or does it needed to be moved at all?

Oh sorry.....yeah it's a jackknife and goes flat....Murphy goes right over the top[emoji106]

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Nice trailer, wish my toy hauler was sold. How long is it over all?

rvir4us

Anyone got some jack d?
Reaction score
Paul image.jpg do the benches in the dinette/table area fold flat to create another sleeping area? Where the table is located?

Paul65k

Reaction score
Paul do the benches in the dinette/table area fold flat to create another sleeping area? Where the table is located?
Yes exactly. The table has a hinge in the middle that allows it to drop down to the bench level and then the cushions make it into a full size bed.......pretty nice design actually.

Paul65k

Reaction score
SOLD........Thanks RDP!!!