WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2013 Catalina Polar Bear Race Round #2?

SkierTodd

Reaction score
Due to the poor showing last Saturday, it has been suggested to me that we re-try this race.

I suggest Saturday Jan 26th, 9 am start, Same format, Same everything -Except.... This is a weather dependent date. Meaning: If the weather sucks we can postpone/cancel and let everyone know.

We can decide the Thursday or Friday before if this is a go or not so we will all know.

Plus we can get a role call ahead of time on who's in for it or not. I'd like to see if we can get at least 10 boats out.

So: I'm in.

Boat 619

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
Due to the poor showing last Saturday, it has been suggested to me that we re-try this race.

I suggest Saturday Jan 26th, 9 am start, Same format, Same everything -Except.... This is a weather dependent date. Meaning: If the weather sucks we can postpone/cancel and let everyone know.

We can decide the Thursday or Friday before if this is a go or not so we will all know.

Plus we can get a role call ahead of time on who's in for it or not. I'd like to see if we can get at least 10 boats out.

Boat 619
Hey T, conditions & skiing was great. At 9K feet +.

work2ski

Reaction score
Weather dependent date? What is the point of a polar bear if you won't go in bad weather?

Haiger

Reaction score
count us in!! 8:30 start time

Boat 73

Team373

Reaction score

Boat 619

:thumbsup weather looks ok a little rain never hurt we will be there at 830 on the starting line

21 Trick

Labsport Power Boats from Australia
Reaction score
Anybody run in the light rain and fog. Nice little west swell.