WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2013 Chevy 3500 Dually Duramax 4WD

Teague_JR

Reaction score
For Sale: 2013 Chevy 3500 LT Duramax 4WD Dually. 223k miles. I am the 3rd owner, the previous 2 also being boat dudes.

Fuel system completely replaced at 130k miles and then truck was deleted soon after. YES truck is fully deleted with a stock equivalent tune. This truck is not molested and abused.

Fresh stock wheels and tires off a 2021
New steps off a 2021
Fox 2.0 Shocks
Fully deleted with plug in tuner set on stock, Gibson polished SS tip
LED Projector Headlights and fog lights (expensive ones not the shitty ebay ones)
New style side mirrors with turn signals
S&B Intake and Banks cold side boost tube (to replace factory plastic)
Billet Grille
Kicker door Speakers

I've personally done some maintenance items as they have come up (besides regular servicing): OEM front rotors and pads, Thermostats, glow plugs, both differential fluids, one front axle seal, fresh steering wheel, fresh windshield, new seat foam and cover, repainted hood and roof.

This has been a flawless truck. Recently sold my boat and not in need of a dually this season. Anyone who knows me knows I keep my shit nice.

IMPERFECTIONS: two door dings on passenger front door and small pole dings on rear of passenger dually fender. (paintless dent could get them out and I might do so in the next few weeks) driver door panel handle/arm rest is cracked. Truck is otherwise 100% straight

AZ Title in hand

$30,000

John Teague
818-802-7667

Last edited:

Teague_JR

Reaction score
26E9C237-8678-4117-B683-16A088E8FF57.jpeg
F0CDCA07-5815-4588-A79A-056715CE658C.jpeg

23CE9860-84D4-43EB-A35E-DBC5D6C16675.jpeg

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
For Sale: 2013 Chevy 3500 LT Duramax 4WD Dually. 223k miles. I am the 3rd owner, the previous 2 also being boat dudes.

Fuel system completely replaced at 130k miles and then truck was deleted soon after. YES truck is fully deleted with a stock equivalent tune. This truck is not molested and abused.

Fresh stock wheels and tires off a 2021
New steps off a 2021
Fox 2.0 Shocks
Fully deleted with plug in tuner set on stock, Gibson polished SS tip
LED Headlights and fog lights
New style side mirrors with turn signals
S&B Intake and Banks cold side boost tube (to replace factory plastic)
Billet Grille
Kicker door Speakers

I've personally done some maintenance items as they have come up (besides regular servicing): OEM front rotors and pads, Thermostats, glow plugs, both differential fluids, one front axle seal, fresh steering wheel, fresh windshield, new seat foam and cover, repainted hood and roof.

This has been a flawless truck. Recently sold my boat and not in need of a dually this season. Anyone who knows me knows I keep my shit nice.

IMPERFECTIONS: two door dings on passenger front door and small pole dings on rear of passenger dually fender. (paintless dent could get them out and I might do so in the next few weeks) driver door panel handle/arm rest is cracked. Truck is otherwise 100% straight

AZ Title in hand

$30,000

John Teague
818-802-7667
Sold the Fountain!? 😱

Bump for a nice truck.

Teague_JR

Reaction score
Bump, had some interest, but still available

hawgty55

Reaction score
Does it have a gooseneck or fifth wheel rails in it by chance. I see it has a backup camera is that built or sent to the programmer screen or is a factory deal and im guessing no heated seats or anything of that nature?

Teague_JR

Reaction score
Does it have a gooseneck or fifth wheel rails in it by chance. I see it has a backup camera is that built or sent to the programmer screen or is a factory deal and im guessing no heated seats or anything of that nature?
Factory backup cam in rear view mirror. No heated seats, has never had 5th wheel