WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2013 Nordic Thor Cat Walk Through Feedback

havasunuts

Reaction score
Hello

Looking at buying a 2013 Nordic Thor walk through does anyone have feedback or reviews?

Thx

Liberated

Reaction score
Hello

Looking at buying a 2013 Nordic Thor walk through does anyone have feedback or reviews?

Thx
That was the first cat hull that Thane tooled here at Nordic. Pretty much the same hull as the 28SS. Runs great!

havasunuts

Reaction score
That was the first cat hull that Thane tooled here at Nordic. Pretty much the same hull as the 28SS. Runs great!
Handles chop well? How’s it out of the hole? This one has 600 SCI - no porpoise issues?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Hello

Thx

I talked to Thane a little while ago.. There was a 06 that was built by Nordic (rigged elsewhere I believe) where they put the tanks way forward in the boat and it doesn't run for shit..

Anything after 2010 is going to have the 28SS bottom on it and that's about as good as it gets for that size range. Call Nordic and ask for Thane if you have any questions.

RD

havasunuts

Reaction score
I talked to Thane a little while ago.. There was a 06 that was built by Nordic (rigged elsewhere I believe) where they put the tanks way forward in the boat and it doesn't run for shit..

Anything after 2010 is going to have the 28SS bottom on it and that's about as good as it gets for that size range. Call Nordic and ask for Thane if you have any questions.

RD
Thanks - I tried calling but obviously super busy hope they call back :)