WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SOLD

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Time to downsize, our new home doesn't have a garage large enough for it and indoor storage where we keep it is 2 hours away, likely we will go to something smaller for as little as we use it or go with a nice toyhauler that I can put our Harleys in. I will make the drive to the rig this weekend and add many more pictures, just wanted to get the ball rolling on it being for sale if anyone was shopping around.

2014 Anthem 42 RBQ, 55K miles, 450hp Cummins, bath and a half, household king bed, not an RV king, stored indoors since new, we are the second owner. Its in excellent condition and maintained properly. Tires are considerably less than the 5 year mark, and I recently added Koni's all around, added a Saf-T-Plus system, and had it fully serviced. It has had a full paint correction and 7 year ceramic coating though the Bob Moses franchise. 2.5 years left on transferable unlimited mileage bumper to bumper warranty. 3 TV's, living room, bedroom and outside and pull out outside fridge and freezer. This is an all electric coach with two inverters, no propane. One inverter runs the coach power, the other runs the TV and microwave. We had no issues with dry camping, the auto start generator would kick on about every 7 hours and run for an hour or so to recharge the 8 / 6 volt batteries, and those batteries are new. There are also two large solar panels up top which really help with the charging all day.

Everything works as it should. Roof has two HD satellite dishes one for TV one for internet from I was told by prior owner, we have not used them.

Our RBQ is unique in that it has the workstation instead of the passenger side loveseat. When we were shopping it was only one we ever came across set up this way. Its been a great set up for me to work from the road, I have a full size desktop computer, hanging file drawers and the cabinets overhead that hide a printer and scanner.

The coach would be best sold to a motorcyclist as I added the Hyrdalift bike carrier, cost close to $10,000 but it is a great set up since you can bring your bike and still flat tow a vehicle.

Located in northern Alabama, about 1 hour north of Birmingham, 2.5 hours south of Nashville.

$230,000 / Walt (661) 373-0791

coach.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 1.52.03 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 1.50.06 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 1.52.45 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 1.53.52 PM.jpg
image009.jpg
IMG_0811.jpg

gqchris

Reaction score
And again, you posted my dream coach. You always have the best of the best Sir!

You still riding the Segway scoot around? :)

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Wow, the interior is nicer than some homes

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I forgot a few things......

- heated floors
- central vac
- washer and dryer
- gun safe
- central locking storage bays, one button on the key fob locks them all, locks the door and activates the security system
- one touch power blinds, wake up in the morning and push one button and all blinds go up or all down at night, and they are sun blinds and night blinds
- everything in the coach can be controlled from the bedside including a security feature, hear a noise during the night, push the button and all of the outside lights come on, every light in the coach comes on and the burglar alarm goes off