WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2014 Havasu bike to bars

G. Faulk

Reaction score
Anyone know the date? Be great if its the boat drags weekend like last year.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
It will be 10/10 the same weekend as lucas drag boats and ISJBA finals. I will be there with about 5 people in my group. start was at BJ's last year.

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
It will be 10/10 the same weekend as lucas drag boats and ISJBA finals. I will be there with about 5 people in my group. start was at BJ's last year.
I'm gonna join this year.......sounds like fun!!

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
You will have a good time and my wife picks us up when we need a ride back.
What a great idea..........that way it's all downhill :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

530RL

Reaction score
Be careful on the bikes with the tiny booster motors. :thumbsup:thumbsup

You can get a DUI if you bike has one of those on it. :grumble:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Be careful on the bikes with the tiny booster motors. :thumbsup:thumbsup

You can get a DUI if you bike has one of those on it. :grumble:

I'm pretty sure Arizona law is 49cc or less and you aren't going to get a DUI..

CA you can get one even without the motor.. You can get one on a damn skateboard!

RD

BigE

Reaction score
Not going to miss this. Ran across a bunch of people doing this last year. See you all there. Is there a website for this event?

HavasuShari

Reaction score
Hey Y'all!
Where and when does this "activity" start?
Are there any rules? Is there a website or a place yo can direct me to for
more info??? Sounds like a Blast!! :thumbup:

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Hey Y'all!
Where and when does this "activity" start?
Are there any rules? Is there a website or a place yo can direct me to for
more info??? Sounds like a Blast!! :thumbup:

Usual start is BJs around 8. This is a non event event, not advertised, or any promotion of any form. Has been going on for years

waterhorse

Reaction score
OK, starts at BJs and is there a route or other spots to visit and I assume this is Fri night?

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
OK, starts at BJs and is there a route or other spots to visit and I assume this is Fri night?

There are multiple stops. last year went BJ's,bowling alley, desert martini, McKee's, mad dogs, flying X, Er lounge Heat and Kokomo's. The first 6 are within 1/2 mile of street. It is a very loosely run event. The leader(don't remember his name) basicly blows a whistle and you move to the next stop whenever it is time. This event has never been advertised was started by some guys at Walt's motorcycle when they were there. I only found out about it because I was at Mad Dogs one night having dinner when they came through.

waterhorse

Reaction score
Thanks, sounds like fun see you there.:thumbup:

mbrown2

Reaction score
So 8'oclock....may have to head up for this....

G. Faulk

Reaction score
So 8'oclock....may have to head up for this....

Had a blast last year, i'd highly suggest it. Last year all drunked up leaving the heat at like 12 am, ridding wheelies across the London bridge like a bunch of kids. Last year I think there was close to 200 people on bikes. A football game this weekend will keep me from attending, kinda bummed. Have fun if you make it MB. Takes skill to successfully ride a bike all drunked up:D:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So since my house is right at the top of main st. I just found out that Ricky from Maxed out Marine has been telling everyone to pregame at my place tomorrow night.. LOL I was planning on being at the Lucas Oil drag boats parade deal down at the park, but now that's looking sketchy to say the least. I'll head down after the bikes all take off on their runs.

G. Faulk, bummed you won't be here!

RD

mbrown2

Reaction score
Had a blast last year, i'd highly suggest it. Last year all drunked up leaving the heat at like 12 am, ridding wheelies across the London bridge like a bunch of kids. Last year I think there was close to 200 people on bikes. A football game this weekend will keep me from attending, kinda bummed. Have fun if you make it MB. Takes skill to successfully ride a bike all drunked up:D:D

I have plenty of practice...plus Santa Barbara had more hills! :)

So since my house is right at the top of main st. I just found out that Ricky from Maxed out Marine has been telling everyone to pregame at my place tomorrow night.. LOL I was planning on being at the Lucas Oil drag boats parade deal down at the park, but now that's looking sketchy to say the least. I'll head down after the bikes all take off on their runs.

RD

RD...shoot me a PM or txt with your address and time....I am going to try and get up there..:)

G. Faulk

Reaction score

Me to, last year was a blast. Here in Santa Barbara we do a lot of bike to bars. I've become a drunk bike ridding professional. :D:D I am signing up for the monster bash tomorrow. First poker run I've been to that I'm actually signing up for. I will find ya and throw back a few.