WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2014 King Of Hammers Feb 3-7

Hammer

Reaction score
Whiteworks will be there, I won't. :thumbdown: :(

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
Planning on it. Out Thursday night to see the race Friday.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I will be out thursday morning in this....

Attachments

• 8uqy4u6e.jpg
    8uqy4u6e.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 91

NdaWind

Reaction score
We'll be out there thursday as well

Hammer

Reaction score
Thats my little sisters jeep.....she keeps hers nice and unscratched:D:skull

When are you getting a Rubicon?

I think the super snake trumps the Rubicon. Tom won't get a suspended license like we would with something more than 500hp....

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I think the super snake trumps the Rubicon. Tom won't get a suspended license like we would with something more than 500hp....

Its good to have choices...something tells me he will be happy with both...lol

Super snake has a shit ton more HP than 500:cool::D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Looks like a good time. I'll check this thing out sometime.

Boatmaster

Reaction score
Myself and a few others from the boards will be there wed-sat, driving down from the Bay Area.

Hammer

Reaction score
Its good to have choices...something tells me he will be happy with both...lol

Super snake has a shit ton more HP than 500:cool::D

I would get in a whole lot of legal trouble with anything north of 500HP

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
I will be out Thursday morning, feel free to stop by our pits and say hi. We are on the front row facing the race course and will have a large Italian flag flying out front. Thursday is a pretty chill day for us, will have an afternoon team meeting for an hour or so and get out shit dialed in and then BBQ mellow party Thursday Eve. Our day will start at the crack of dawn on race day and last a long fucking time LOL. The fire at the finish line is always a good time as the finishers are coming in. Make sure you buy a wristband or they will not let you into hammer town after dark.

Word is there will be heavy DUI enforcement out there this year, like fucking heavy heavy, so be cool on the road cokes:thumbsup

GET SOME

Reaction score
I will be out Thursday morning, feel free to stop by our pits and say hi. We are on the front row facing the race course and will have a large Italian flag flying out front. Thursday is a pretty chill day for us, will have an afternoon team meeting for an hour or so and get out shit dialed in and then BBQ mellow party Thursday Eve. Our day will start at the crack of dawn on race day and last a long fucking time LOL. The fire at the finish line is always a good time as the finishers are coming in. Make sure you buy a wristband or they will not let you into hammer town after dark.

Word is there will be heavy DUI enforcement out there this year, like fucking heavy heavy, so be cool on the road cokes:thumbsup

Can you pm me your race frequencies would like to follow along while we are there.

spectras only

Reaction score
Look .out for my son's Ford Ranger Level II. He's driving down in his truck with his friends from British Columbia. Hopefully he'll make it without issues. He upgraded the rear brakes with discs , 9" diff, Dixon Brothers front, Deaver rear with Radflo shocks all corners. He'll be spectating so say high to him if you see his truck.
I'll get some recent picture of his truck

Here's the RDP link > http://www.riverdavesplace.com/foru...on-Facebook&highlight=son's+Ford+Ranger+Level

Last edited:

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Can no longer make it...work is really cramping my personal life these days.

GET SOME

Reaction score
If anyone needs a race radio too follow along the action I will have some hand helds for sale pm me for info. $75.00 cheap

Last edited:

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
Can't make it this year, just started a big project and working 6 days a week. Sucks, first time in 4 years we are gonna miss it. Have fun. Hopefully the weather is better than last years.

Chris

GET SOME

Reaction score
Can't make it this year, just started a big project and working 6 days a week. Sucks, first time in 4 years we are gonna miss it. Have fun. Hopefully the weather is better than last years.

Chris

Bummer... I hear it is the flu season...it sucks being the boss

whiteworks

Reaction score
Stop by and say hi, will have some team swag to hand out.

y8yme6ed.jpg

GET SOME

Reaction score
Programmable .. Broadcasting I think we will be at Elvis this year. I can program it too just scan as well.

Last edited:

whiteworks

Reaction score
Programmable .. Broadcasting I think we will be at Elvis this year. I can program it too just scan as well.

Our freq is very clean, surprisingly enough for all the radio traffic going on during the race. The only thing I would be concerned with is the possibility of your equipment keying up on accident and causing some interference. If its just a scanner I have no problem with it. The reality is our comms during the race suck dick out there, and I have to guard every aspect of keeping the radios working halfway worth a shit LOL. Come find me on thursday and we'll talk about it:thumbsup

GET SOME

Reaction score
Our freq is very clean, surprisingly enough for all the radio traffic going on during the race. The only thing I would be concerned with is the possibility of your equipment keying up on accident and causing some interference. If its just a scanner I have no problem with it. The reality is our comms during the race suck dick out there, and I have to guard every aspect of keeping the radios working halfway worth a shit LOL. Come find me on thursday and we'll talk about it:thumbsup

It's all good ill wave when he goes by. I will need to program before Thursday .

whiteworks

Reaction score
It's all good ill wave when he goes by. I will need to program before Thursday .

I am gonna run my business partners out on monday night to watch the shootout at backdoor, you gonna be around? That shit is gonna be off the hook, I heard one guy is tearing his buggy to the ground and rebuilding that week for the race after he runs the shootout. Sounds like there is $10K up for grabs and 50 vehicles making a run at it, fucking epic. Ill have a programable handheld on me, if you have a main freq you will be operating on I can punch it in and find you monday night:thumbsup

GET SOME

Reaction score
I am gonna run my business partners out on monday night to watch the shootout at backdoor, you gonna be around? That shit is gonna be off the hook, I heard one guy is tearing his buggy to the ground and rebuilding that week for the race after he runs the shootout. Sounds like there is $10K up for grabs and 50 vehicles making a run at it, fucking epic. Ill have a programable handheld on me, if you have a main freq you will be operating on I can punch it in and find you monday night:thumbsup
It will be crazy.. I wish they would do it Thursday night. We should be out Thursday early to watch the every man challenge though Saturday.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

Without being able to hear when they are getting close to our location we have no way of getting the quad copter and go pros ready for aerial footage:D;)

whiteworks

Reaction score
Without being able to hear when they are getting close to our location we have no way of getting the quad copter and go pros ready for aerial footage:D;)

sure you will, just listen for the horn:D

[video=youtube;QE-PHQND55o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE-PHQND55o[/video]

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
sure you will, just listen for the horn:D

[video=youtube;QE-PHQND55o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE-PHQND55o[/video]

We will b to busy filming Campbell,Adler and Currie. We can probably add you guys to the mix but were going to need 4 team Italy shirts...lol

whiteworks

Reaction score
The 2014 team shirts are done, all of our crew will be wearing these.

Attachments

• crew shirts.jpg
    crew shirts.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 100

whiteworks

Reaction score
We will b to busy filming Campbell,Adler and Currie. We can probably add you guys to the mix but were going to need 4 team Italy shirts...lol

We will have plenty of swag, come find me early'ish Thursday and I'll set you up:thumbsup

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Since nobody's has tried to stop me :D I'll be out Thursday night-Sat morning, camping with some friends. Dylan I'll try and come by to say hi! ;)