WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2015 336 Parker Enduro Divisions!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, had a computer issue that I was battling yesterday, and most of today.. Finally got it fixed. (Blue Screen Blues, and it wouldn't open a PDF)

DIVISION 1: "FACTORY INBOARD SKI & PERFORMANCE"

New for 2015, Division 1 is now a bracket class intended for both pleasure and performance boats that run in the 55-75 mph range. The maximum speed for this division is limited to an 11-minute lap time over the 12-mile course. This equates to an average speed of around 65.5 mph. If a Division 1 boat records a lap faster than 11:00 minutes, then the current lap will not count as completed. If a driver has 3 or more violations and the referee deems him unsafe a black flag will be shown to the driver and he will be required to trailer the boat and face penalty.

HULL: Any type of boat is allowed. Minimum length is 16 feet, measured from bow to transom of the hull (excluding external engine set back). Maximum length is 22 feet. Weight is unrestricted unless a boat is deemed too heavy, causing large wakes.

ENGINE: Inboard internal combustion only. No Turbine.
DRIVE: No surface drive allowed.

DIVISION 2: "FACTORY OUTBOARD BASS & PERFORMANCE"

New for 2015, Division 2 is now a bracket class intended for both pleasure and performance boats that run in the 55-75 mph range. The maximum speed for this division is limited to an 11-minute lap time over the 12-mile course. This equates to an average speed of around 65.5 mph. If a Division 2 boat records a lap faster than 11:00 minutes, then the current lap will not count as completed. If a driver has 3 or more violations and the referee deems him unsafe a black flag will be shown to the driver and he will be required to trailer the boat and face penalty.

HULL: Any type of boat is allowed. Minimum length is 16 feet, measured from bow to transom of the hull (excluding external engine set back). Maximum length is 22 feet. Weight is unrestricted unless a boat is deemed too heavy, causing large wakes.

ENGINE: Outboard only.
DRIVE: Unrestricted.

DIVISION 3: "SMALL BLOCK V-DRIVE/ N.A. JET"

A) V-DRIVE
HULL: Flat bottom or v-bottom boats with open cockpit are allowed. Minimum length is 16 feet, measured from bow to transom of the hull. Maximum length is 22 feet.

ENGINE: Naturally aspirated production made small block.

B) JET
HULL: Flat bottom, v-bottom, Mod-VP boats with open cockpits allowed. Minimum length is 16 feet, measured from bow to transom of the hull. Maximum length is 22 feet.

ENGINE: Naturally aspirated internal combustion only.

DRIVE REQUIREMENTS: A rudder must be in place that extends not less than 4? below the bottom of the jet nozzle and must not be less than 4? in length. Nozzle adjustment may be used but limited to 5 degrees above planning surface and brought down when entering and exiting the pits. Upon departure from pit row, the nozzle shall remain in the full down position until safely on the race course. (SAFETY ITEM: violation subject to disqualification.)

DIVISION 4: "OUTBOARD RUNNABOUT"

HULL: V-bottom, flat-bottom, and Mod VP (with the center pod lower than the sponsons at the transom) boats with open cockpits are allowed. True tunnels are NOT allowed. Minimum length is 17' 9", measured from bow to transom of the hull (excluding external engine set back). Maximum length is 23 feet. Minimum dry weight is 1,325 lbs. (without driver and fuel). If fuel is in boat it will be weighed at 6.7 lbs. per gallon.

Ballast added to boats shall be securely anchored in a manner to prevent it from detaching while underway. No single piece of ballast shall weigh more than 50 lbs. Total battery weight exceeding 120 lbs. is NOT allowed. All areas of the boat must be available for inspection.

ENGINE: All engines must be naturally aspirated (no EFI, DFI, turbo chargers, or supercharger) and of a production design. Maximum displacement is 130 cu. (engines may not be modified to reduce their displacement in order to comply with this rule). Maximum carburetor size is 1.327 inches measured at the venturi.

Ports may be modified but shall remain in their original location. Additional ports may NOT be added to any cylinder. Finger porting is NOT allowed. "Behind-the-liner" and Bridgeport exhaust engines may be run in Division B with one (1) inch venturi carburetors.

V-4 and inline 6 cylinder engines (referred to as ALTERNATE engines) shall be exempt from all of the above rules except for the 130 cu. in. max rule.

Mercury V-6 engines shall have a cylinder head volume of no less than 26 CCs measured with a surface gap spark plug installed. Head gaskets must be used and must measure no less than .030 of an inch at the crush ring when removed for inspection.

Blocks and pistons may not be modified in any manner so as to increase the compression ratio. Alternate engines may use any cylinder head/piston configuration. The top of the piston may protrude beyond the deck of the block no more than .010 of an inch to provide for deck "clean-up" purposes.

All critical or performance related parts/components installed on Mercury V6 engines (except pistons, rings, bearings, reeds, replacement electronics and sealing components) shall be OEM parts. Parts may be exchanged from other years HP models as long as they are OEM. Alternate engines may use components from any source.

Unless specifically forbidden in above rules, engines may be modified in any way.

DRIVE: Mercury V-6 lower units must be of production shifter type with working forward, neutral & reverse from the driver's seat and must measure at least 4 3/4 inches in diameter just forward of the propeller. No XR6 lowers units allowed. Water pick-ups must be on the lower unit.

All lower units must be run with the center of the prop shaft no higher than 1/2" inch below the last 3 feet of running surface. The prop shaft must be parallel to the running surface during measurement. Alternate engines such as Evinrude, Johnson, and Mercury inline-6 cylinders may run the original factory installed gear case with the prop shaft 1⁄2" inch below the last 3 feet of the running surface. The prop shaft must be parallel to the running surface at the time of measurement.

Engine jack plates will be inspected for safety. They shall be disabled and through-bolted with a 3/8 inch Grade 8 or better self-locking nut and must be MARKED by inspector prior to racing.

DIVISION 5: "F-2 OUTBOARD SKI RACER"

HULL: F-2 ski race hulls shall be a minimum of 5.48 meters (18 feet) and a maximum of 6.5 (21.35 feet) meters. Weight is unrestricted.

ENGINE: Engines limited to a maximum of 3.2 Liter outboards only and shall be stock as listed/advertised in basic catalog. No factory racing engines or de-tuned racing engines. Engine capacity limited to a maximum of 300 horsepower as measured at the prop shaft. Exhaust system must be stock.

DRIVE: Standard lower unit only that is part of the original engine package. All motors must have an operational forward-neutral-reverse (must be operational while the boat is running). No modified lower units (i.e., no "quick feet"). No mechanical means of height adjustment for engine (no "jacking mechanisms"). To restrict the height a single outboard is mounted on the transom with the outboard trimmed so the prop shaft is parallel to the bottom of the hull, the center of the prop shaft will be no higher than the bottom of the hull (plank or vee). No removal of metal from the skeg and no modification to the water intake. No aftermarket nose cones allowed. All nose cones to be standard as part of original engine package.

DIVISION 6: "N.A. V-DRIVE/ FORCED INDUCTION JET"

A) V-DRIVE:
HULL: V-bottom, and flat-bottom boats with open cockpits are allowed. Minimum length is 17 feet. Maximum length is 22 feet. Weight is unrestricted.

ENGINE: Unlimited, naturally aspirated. Unrestricted Diesel power. No turbines.

DRIVE: V-drive only.

B) JET:
HULL: V-bottom, flat bottom, mod-vp boats with open cockpits are allowed. Minimum length is 17 feet. Maximum length is 22 feet. Weight is unrestricted.

ENGINE: Unlimited internal combustion. No turbine power.

DRIVE REQUIREMENTS: A rudder must be in place that extends not less than 4? below the bottom of the jet nozzle and must not be less than 4? in length. Nozzle adjustment may be used but limited to 5 degrees above planning surface and brought down when entering and exiting the pits. Upon departure from pit row, the nozzle shall remain in the full down position until safely on the race course. (SAFETY ITEM: violation subject to disqualification.)

DIVISION 7: "GRAND NATIONALS"

HULL: V-bottom, flat-bottom boats with open cockpits are allowed. Minimum length is 17 feet. Weight unrestricted.

ENGINE: Super charged engines limited to 473 cubic inch. Naturally aspirated engines limited to 525 cubic inch.

Blower drives restricted per APBA rules. Diesel power unrestricted.

NOTE: Teams competing for National High Points will be permitted to run faster than their qualifying time but will no longer be able to compete for the overall. Current APBA Grand National rules apply.

DIVISION 8: "GN77/Justified/BloodShot and others"

A) V-DRIVE

HULL: V-bottom, flat bottom, Mod VP, and tunnel boats with open cockpits are allowed. Minimum length is 16 feet.

Maximum length is 23 feet. Weight is unrestricted. No surface drives.

ENGINE: Unrestricted. Tunnel or Mod-VP restricted to natural aspiration only. No turbine power

B) OUTDRIVE

HULL: V-bottom, flat bottom, Mod-VP, tunnel.

ENGINE: Naturally aspirated production style small block.

DIVISION 9: "SINGLE ENGINE OUTBOARDS"

HULL: V-bottom, flat-bottom, or Mod VP (with the center pod lower than the sponsons at the transom) boats with open cockpits are allowed. True tunnels are NOT allowed. Minimum length is 17' 9" measured from bow to transom of the hull (excluding external engine set back). Maximum length is 23 feet. Minimum dry weight is 1,500 lbs. (without driver and fuel). If fuel is in boat it will be weighed at 6.7 lbs. per gallon.

Ballast added to boats shall be securely anchored in a manner to prevent it from detaching while underway. Total battery weight exceeding 120 lbs. is NOT allowed. All areas of the boat must be available for inspection.

ENGINE: Naturally aspirated outboards are allowed. No turbo chargers or superchargers.

MERCURY 2.5 LITER AND OTHER ?BEHIND THE LINER? ENGINES: Are allowed but must have a cylinder head volume of no less than 32 CCs measured with a surface gap spark plug installed. Head gaskets of must be used and must measure no less than .035 of an inch at the crush ring when removed for inspection. O-ring heads and other non-production style gasket heads are allowed but must have a cylinder head volume of no less than 37 CCs measured with a surface gap spark plug installed.

GREEN ENGINES: Including Mercury OptiMax, Evinrude E-Tec, Mercury Verado, Yamaha V-MAX, & Suzuki DF are allowed but must remain as delivered from the engine manufacturer except for external modifications only which are limited to a ECU reprogramming, throttle body modifications, balanced aluminum flywheels (excessive lightening is not permitted) and cowling modifications.

DRIVE REQUIRMENTS:

MERCURY V-6 LOWER UNIT: Must be of production shifter type with working forward, neutral & reverse from the driver's seat and must measure at least 4 3/4 inches in diameter just forward of the propeller. No XR6 lowers units allowed. Water pick-ups must be on the lower unit.

MODIFIED LOWER UNIT: Must be run with the center of the prop shaft no higher than 1 inch below the last 3 feet of running surface. The prop shaft must be parallel to the running surface during measurement.

GREEN MOTOR LOWER UNITS: Must remain as delivered from the manufacturer and with the center of the prop shaft no higher than 1/2 inch below the last 3 feet of running surface. The prop shaft must be parallel to the running surface during measurement.

DIVISION 10: "UNLIMITED OUTBOARD"

HULL: Unrestricted. Minimum length is 18 feet. Maximum length is 22 feet. Weight is unrestricted.

ENGINE: Unrestricted.

DRIVE: Unrestricted.

NOTE: In an effort to maintain safety the class will be restricted to a 100mph average lap time.

DIVISION 11: "UNLIMITED INBOARD"

HULL: Unrestricted. Minimum length is 20 feet. Maximum length is 22 feet. Weight is unrestricted.

ENGINE: Unrestricted internal combustion. No turbine power.

DRIVE: No surface drives.

NOTE: In an effort to maintain safety the class will be restricted to a 100mph average lap time.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Division 1 & 2 rules both make reference to a Division "A" boat. I don't see any definition or rules for Division A. What is the Division A class?

BUSTI

Reaction score
So it looks like the largest boat would be a 23'er. Why is there not a class for say a 25' V bottom or Daytona class?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Division 1 & 2 rules both make reference to a Division "A" boat. I don't see any definition or rules for Division A. What is the Division A class?

Because of my computer issue, I might have copied that from an earlier version of the rules. I am finally finished doing the restore on my deal here so now I can get emails and update accordingly.

TEAGUE CUSTOM MARINE

Reaction score
Because of my computer issue, I might have copied that from an earlier version of the rules. I am finally finished doing the restore on my deal here so now I can get emails and update accordingly.

Division 8B:

525 inches? or no?

Maestro

Reaction score

New for 2015, Division 1 is now a bracket class intended for both pleasure and performance boats that run in the 55-75 mph range. The maximum speed for this division is limited to an 11-minute lap time over the 12-mile course. This equates to an average speed of around 65.5 mph. If a Division 1 boat records a lap faster than 11:00 minutes, then the current lap will not count as completed. If a driver has 3 or more violations and the referee deems him unsafe a black flag will be shown to the driver and he will be required to trailer the boat and face penalty.

Who and where do I look for safety requirement and tech requirements for this class.
Thanks

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Cubic inch limits on 'small block motors' ? Are 'LS' motors still considered small block ? Thanks

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

It was from an Earlier version. I just fixed it really quick on here to read correctly Div 1 and Div 2.

So it looks like the largest boat would be a 23'er. Why is there not a class for say a 25' V bottom or Daytona class?

When the boats get that big the displacement goes up, the wakes get larger, the turning abilities go way down, etc.. They have to cut it off somewhere. The guys that wrote the rules have a lot of years of boat racing under their belts, so I'm guessing they figured that's the largest boat they want out there.

Division 8B:

525 inches? or no?

I need to talk to Ben and Rankin about that, but for right now I believe it is where it's at.

Who and where do I look for safety requirement and tech requirements for this class.
Thanks

The Complete set of rules will be posted via a PDF as soon as Forensic gets back in town. The complete set has all the safety requirements.

Cubic inch limits on 'small block motors' ? Are 'LS' motors still considered small block ? Thanks

I'm waiting for Ben to get back into town to clarify some of these points.. But if you are asking me then Yes an LS is considered a small block and there wouldn't be any cubic inch restrictions on it. (The way I read it)

RD

STV_Keith

Reaction score
DIVISION 4: "CLASSIC OUTBOARD RUNNABOUT"

All lower units must be run with the center of the prop shaft no higher than 1/2? inch below the last 3 feet of running surface. The prop shaft must be parallel to the running surface during measurement. Alternate engines such as Evinrude, Johnson, and Mercury inline-6 cylinders may run the original factory installed gear case with the prop shaft 1⁄2? inch below the last 3 feet of the running surface. The prop shaft must be parallel to the running surface at the time of measurement.

I noticed the question mark after this measurement in both locations. COR and all previous "Enduro's" have had this set at 1" below. Is this a change or something that was still in question?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I noticed the question mark after this measurement in both locations. COR and all previous "Enduro's" have had this set at 1" below. Is this a change or something that was still in question?

The Question Marks happen when you cut and paste text into the forum and there is any kind of symbol in the text. Yes there was a change. I will fix the ?'s now..

RD

77'Mandella

Reaction score

I'm waiting for Ben to get back into town to clarify some of these points.. But if you are asking me then Yes an LS is considered a small block and there wouldn't be any cubic inch restrictions on it. (The way I read it)

RD

An LS motor can be as much as 427cu. in. Would it make more sense to just put a cubic in. limit on the class of 427cu in.? You might get a few more boats in that class that are running 427cu in. big block Chevy and Fords.

Jeb

TEAGUE CUSTOM MARINE

Reaction score
An LS motor can be as much as 427cu. in. Would it make more sense to just put a cubic in. limit on the class of 427cu in.? You might get a few more boats in that class that are running 427cu in. big block Chevy and Fords.

Jeb

I spoke with Dave earlier about this. I recommend we make the inch limit 525 like the N/A GN rules... That would allow someone to bring a 19-22 Daytona or DCB with a Merc motor, ilmor v10, Teague 620, etc. there are a lot of those boats running around...

"Small block" is unnecessarily restrictive... and that's our division I'm arguing to stack against myself, lol.

John Teague

RetroBoats

Reaction score
2015 is going to be an interesting year for the Parker Enduro. Glad to see the rules loosed up.....Many thanks !!

pixrthis

Reaction score
With division 1 and 2 having the same time limits, wouldn't it make sense to combine them so there is more competition in a class?

77'Mandella

Reaction score
I spoke with Dave earlier about this. I recommend we make the inch limit 525 like the N/A GN rules... That would allow someone to bring a 19-22 Daytona or DCB with a Merc motor, ilmor v10, Teague 620, etc. there are a lot of those boats running around...

"Small block" is unnecessarily restrictive... and that's our division I'm arguing to stack against myself, lol.

John Teague

John,
I agree the boat count needs to come up. It seems like Div. 6 could be that catch all like your talking about if they adjusted the rules a bit.

As it stands I'll be in Div. 6 with my 427cu in. Mandella. Seems like Div. 3 would be a better fit for me, but I'm racing whatever Div I'm in!:D

btw I've been to the last 5 Enduros and always enjoy watching your boat! Hope you can take the win one of these years.

Jeb

AzGeo

Reaction score
An LS motor can be as much as 427cu. in. Would it make more sense to just put a cubic in. limit on the class of 427cu in.? You mght get a few more boats in that class that are running 427cu in. big block Chevy and Fords.

Jeb
I asked for clarity, since traditional 'small block Chevys' can be built to over 454", and still remain 'small blocks' as to the term . LS motors have been traditionally referred to as 'small blocks', but with no 'cubic inch limits mentioned', I asked . Also, there is a passage about 'normally aspirated outboards', which goes on to ban EFI, DFI, and turbos . SO, basically it is a 'carburetors only outboard class', since EFI is normally aspirated .

Radioactive

Reaction score
With division 1 and 2 having the same time limits, wouldn't it make sense to combine them so there is more competition in a class?

Combine Inboard & Outboard, what difference does it make on drive type when you are racing the clock.

Division 1: 11:00 Minute Lap, Division 2: 10:00 Minute Lap

pixrthis

Reaction score
Combine Inboard & Outboard, what difference does it make on drive type when you are racing the clock.

Division 1: 11:00 Minute Lap, Division 2: 10:00 Minute Lap

That's what I was thinking.

77'Mandella

Reaction score
I asked for clarity, since traditional 'small block Chevys' can be built to over 454", and still remain 'small blocks' as to the term . LS motors have been traditionally referred to as 'small blocks', but with no 'cubic inch limits mentioned', I asked . Also, there is a passage about 'normally aspirated outboards', which goes on to ban EFI, DFI, and turbos . SO, basically it is a 'carburetors only outboard class', since EFI is normally aspirated .

I didn't know you could get 454 cu in out of the LS. I'm guessing this is George(aka Gfinishline)?

Jeb

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Also, there is a passage about 'normally aspirated outboards', which goes on to ban EFI, DFI, and turbos . SO, basically it is a 'carburetors only outboard class', since EFI is normally aspirated .

Why would EFI not be considered Normally Aspirated? I'm not sure I understand your post here.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
2015 is going to be an interesting year for the Parker Enduro. Glad to see the rules loosed up.....Many thanks !!

A lot of time and Energy has gone into making the Rules more inclusive to all boats. While I'm sure there is a few hiccups here and there, we will address them in the beginning of the new year. Overall though things won't change much from what you see in the first post.

RD

AzGeo

Reaction score
I didn't know you could get 454 cu in out of the LS. I'm guessing this is George(aka Gfinishline)?

Jeb

Yep, it's me and I am considering some offers to put some boats together for this race . I don't know enough about LS blocks to comment other than Dr. J had 500" LS motors in pro stock cars a few years ago . The 454" old time small blocks have been around for a while . Ford, Mopar, and others may have 'small blocks' that measure out even larger than "small block specs", and I just want a 'base line ruling' to build on . I would not waste your money on 'competing', but I would spend your money on a good shot to WIN .

AzGeo

Reaction score
Why would EFI not be considered Normally Aspirated? I'm not sure I understand your post here.

RD

You make the class 'normally aspirated' and then you go on to remove "EFI" . Even 'Opti' is normally aspirated above 3000 RPMs . It's a "carbureted outboard class only", as I read it .

77'Mandella

Reaction score
Yep, it's me and I am considering some offers to put some boats together for this race . I don't know enough about LS blocks to comment other than Dr. J had 500" LS motors in pro stock cars a few years ago . The 454" old time small blocks have been around for a while . Ford, Mopar, and others may have 'small blocks' that measure out even larger than "small block specs", and I just want a 'base line ruling' to build on . I would not waste your money on 'competing', but I would spend your money on a good shot to WIN .

Always great hearing your input George. I don't know much about the LS, I'm sure a lot less than you. It would be interesting hearing about your builds should you decide to move forward with them. Yes building your boat to win imho is the only way to race.

Jeb

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Minor change this AM.. As said I copied this from an earlier generation because of computer problems. Division 4 should be called "Outboard RunAbout" Not "Classic Outboard RunAbout."

RD

AzGeo

Reaction score
Thanks Jeb . Having not been in a 336, I want all the facts before committing to the yearlong efforts and telling a customer " give me your money, we have a good chance of winning our class", by building a boat 'to the rules', and not just building a nice boat and then finding out where it places within the rules . We have all witnessed many guys work so long and hard on a boat, only to have a 'simple part failure', less than half way through the race . This makes me want to design a boat with 'as few moving parts' as I can, to reduce the odds of failure . I don't know if there is time to build, test and prep a new boat for the 2015 race, as I have other things on my plate . I am committed to support Ron Hill (for the past 5+ years) into getting 'mini boat racing' back into a multi race season, and with Dave's help this year it may get off the ground . I'm working on a mold for my 12' design and hope to have a few 'affordable' boats in the water and some on display come race day . If we all have a happy, safe and healthy 2015, it will happen .

SCBLLC

Reaction score

They stroke them and put a spacer between the block and head, just like the ricer drag cars.

TEAGUE CUSTOM MARINE

Reaction score
John,
I agree the boat count needs to come up. It seems like Div. 6 could be that catch all like your talking about if they adjusted the rules a bit.

As it stands I'll be in Div. 6 with my 427cu in. Mandella. Seems like Div. 3 would be a better fit for me, but I'm racing whatever Div I'm in!:D

btw I've been to the last 5 Enduros and always enjoy watching your boat! Hope you can take the win one of these years.

Jeb

If your mandella is a 427 with a roots blower, I think you could be placed into the GN legal GN class. Just turn the boost down (probably a good idea anyways) and let all the other GN guys shit the bed!

JT

pixrthis

Reaction score
Dave I was wondering if you could present a question to the appropriate person and get back to us.

Is there a reason that I'm not understanding in splitting the bracket class into two classes?

Last year there were only five boats in the class as it was and splitting it into two means less competition which makes it less fun. If you're going to be competitive your running against the clock which eliminates any advantages or disadvantages of any particular hull/drive/motor combination.

If I could make a suggestion it would be to have two bracket classes that run on different indexes so that you're not splitting the same class but creating another. We already have a eleven minute a lap class, how about making the other a ten or nine minute a lap class?

Thanks in advance for passing this question on.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave I was wondering if you could present a question to the appropriate person and get back to us.

Is there a reason that I'm not understanding in splitting the bracket class into two classes?

Last year there were only five boats in the class as it was and splitting it into two means less competition which makes it less fun. If you're going to be competitive your running against the clock which eliminates any advantages or disadvantages of any particular hull/drive/motor combination.

If I could make a suggestion it would be to have two bracket classes that run on different indexes so that you're not splitting the same class but creating another. We already have a eleven minute a lap class, how about making the other a ten or nine minute a lap class?

Thanks in advance for passing this question on.

I will pass it along!

RD

pixrthis

Reaction score
I talked to Dave Rankin about the bracket classes and he explained that the classes will use a qualifying lap to establish your index. So in class 1 and 2 there could be boats running different lap times competing against each other within each class. Now that I see this in writing I see a problem, how do you have a class winner? I guess somebody would have to work out a handicap system like they do in asphalt drag racing. It would be simpler to do it like boat drag racing and make a couple different classes based on time and have racers race to those times. We're racing no matter what.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I talked to Dave Rankin about the bracket classes and he explained that the classes will use a qualifying lap to establish your index. So in class 1 and 2 there could be boats running different lap times competing against each other within each class. Now that I see this in writing I see a problem, how do you have a class winner? I guess somebody would have to work out a handicap system like they do in asphalt drag racing. It would be simpler to do it like boat drag racing and make a couple different classes based on time and have racers race to those times. We're racing no matter what.

I will talk to Rankin about it when I get a chance. Right now I'm in Havasu Boat Show / Desert Storm mode.

RD

justjosh1979

Reaction score
Hello, My wife and I are finishing up a project Sleek Craft for this race and we couldn't be more excited. I had one question regarding division 3
We do not plan to run a place diverter but would like to run a droop, as long as I'm well below the 5* is the droop snoot legal?

Thank you for the help
Josh