WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2015 Worlds to be Webcast

boat527

Reaction score
Support Todd and the rest of the team in New Zealand. the races will be web cast...
Here is the link: PLEASE note , they are 19 hours AHEAD,

http://www.wwsrc.com/index.php/15-news/36-live-streaming

Here is the schedule:
http://www.wwsrc.com/index.php/programme

2015wwsrlogo_long.jpg

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
When looking at the schedule of events remember that NZ is 5 hours behind us and 1 day ahead. So the first race on Saturday @ 9:30 am is Friday at 2:30 pm for AZ, CA.

Halvecto

Reaction score
Did this work for the races today (or tomorrow that are today:p)?

hallett21

Reaction score
Any word on men's F2?

Let's go Kyle!!!!!!

boat527

Reaction score
Pretty dissapointing coverage but.... They have a camera on the beach, and some commentary on camera 3... I have 2 tabs open trying to get the audio
on one and the video on the other... We'll see.

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Thanks for the link but it is still not working....or should I say playing after I hit play. By the way welcome it looks like you are new.

Pete Proctor won, Todd Haig gets third.

Thanks for the welcome.

boat527

Reaction score
Team USA made up some ground Monday in NZ:

Here is their post on FB:

After a long wait for jury results all the results are final. Katelin 3rd, Todd 2nd, Cameron 3rd, and Martie 2nd. Great day for team USA with all team members putting up great points for team totals. Overall a great day of racing by all competitors. Looking forward to some rest and another day of racing Wednesday

PICS:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/US-Water-Ski-Racing-Team/264360436927161

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score
The third race should be starting momentarily correct?

I can't get the live stream to work...

Any help or direction would be appreciated... thanks

boat527

Reaction score
The third race should be starting momentarily correct?

I can't get the live stream to work...

Any help or direction would be appreciated... thanks
I followed the women's race on FB last night. Probably having technical issues because coverage has been spotty at best. Katelin finished 5th after going in during the last few minutes of the race. Sounds like the winds changed in the last 30min and it was total carnage. Crashes all over the course. They red flagged it and tried to figure out who won.

It was so bad they rescheduled the men to run today ( Thurs over there)

skiracr

Reaction score
I followed the women's race on FB last night. Probably having technical issues because coverage has been spotty at best. Katelin finished 5th after going in during the last few minutes of the race. Sounds like the winds changed in the last 30min and it was total carnage. Crashes all over the course. They red flagged it and tried to figure out who won.

It was so bad they rescheduled the men to run today ( Thurs over there)

Do you know if this be run at the same time 2:45 New Zealand / 7:45 Ca time today???

boat527

Reaction score
From the Worlds FB page:

LIVESTREAM: Live Streaming today will be via UStream. As always, check the Live! page ( http://wwsrc.com/index.php/live ) page for details. Tune in BEFORE the racing (Mens scheduled to start at 12:15pm) and you may get some Bisho interviews.

We are aware that there are still some people having issues... much of this is out of our control at this stage of the game and apologise for the inconvenience...remember, you aren't paying a cent/pence/dime/paeso for this service!

Unfortunately we also can't fly the Drone today due to CAA regulations covering the proximity to Wellington Airport... we have also been trying to get around these but our (and ATC) hands are tied on this issue. We will be streaming the drone when we're back in Oriental Bay on Saturday... be sure to check this out!

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
USA has a firm hold on the Silver, Todd will need to run away and hide from 2 VERY fast skiers ( Proctor, Graziano) to win another title.

GO TEAM USA!!!!!!

http://www.wwsrc.com/index.php/results/2015-results

It's mathematically impossible for Todd to beat Daniel even if Daniel doesn't go to the starting line for the 4th race. Peter could still win the overall if he wins the last race.

boat527

Reaction score
It's mathematically impossible for Todd to beat Daniel even if Daniel doesn't go to the starting line for the 4th race. Peter could still win the overall if he wins the last race.

Thanks Barry, I forgot about the "drop one of 4 deal"

Dave

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Really shocking to see how this sport has dwindled...world wide...one skier from England...we have zero Jr.s not women's F2...we don't even have a full men's F1 team. I remember worlds having 20+ men skiers, 20+ women skiers...I don't know if there are 20 total now...sad to see.

With that said good job so far by everyone!

Hope to see more skier in the future!

skiracr

Reaction score
Any updates? They raced today, which is actually tomorrow right?!?

boat527

Reaction score
Any updates? They raced today, which is actually tomorrow right?!?
Just finished. Cameras worked ( for once) Proctor ( world champion) 1st, Todd a close 2nd ( Bronze) Graziano 3rd ( silver)
Marty took 3rd in the last heat, Cameron King 4th or 5th ( couldnt tell) Then Brady Hoggins... the F2 guy from Aus ( Ben Gulley) was 4th overall for a while, not sure of his overall finish but it was impressive for an F2. !

a few of these may be incorrect. protests and such.