WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2016 Democrats!!

squeezer

Reaction score
Total 2016 votes for Clinton: 65.8m
Total 2016 votes for Trump: 62.9m

Total 2016 votes for Democratic Senators: 51.5m
Total 2016 votes for Republican Senators: 40.4m

The idea that the "American people" voted for Trump and a Republican Senate is completely false.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
:)
7613E43C-27E9-4F5C-8354-A8F4CCA69922.jpeg

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

The idea that the "American people" voted for Trump and a Republican Senate is completely false.

You never get your facts straight Mr. Squeezer.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

1600779941886.gif

wzuber

Reaction score

AAhahahahahahahahahhhhhhh....winey little bitch.........SUCKIT..........SLAP..SUCKIT..........SLAP...SUUUUUUCCCKKKKKK ITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! LOL

ohhhh......look who feels violated. too bad....soo sad....lol

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

😂 Population density and the Electoral College living rent free right here.

wallnutz

Reaction score

Little sand in the vag this morning?🤡🤡

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Liberal reeee missles.jpeg

Yore gunna need to do better than that Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................
LMAO 70's show .gif

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

unnamed.gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

1600787280311.png

😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Whats your source for different #'s ?? (Other than the obvious truncation instead of rounding of the totals)

View attachment 924808

What would be the metric for you yourself to accept a Trump win in November?
Are you in agreement with your party line of protesting a Trump win regardless of margin or circumstance?
Is there a break over point where you would not challenge the results?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Are you in agreement with your party line of protesting a Trump win regardless of margin or circumstance?
Protesting even if they win... That's not even a question. In fact, IMO it will be worse. These assclowns... just like our resident spineless squeezy will be empowered by their "direct action" and will take their bullshit even farther. I would expect the doxing and outright public harassment of any NON Pussified BLM/Antifa fuckstick. It will only be a matter of time before people start "fucking around and finding out" if you catch me drift. Things will be ugly for a bit regardless of who wins.

And on that note. Even if Trump completely ass gapes Biden on the night of the election, this will be contested long enough for a ton of "uncounted" votes to appear. This shit show will be around well into 2021. The fucksticks on the left still don't accept their loss in 2016. Our resident idiots are a good example.

squeezer

Reaction score

This November is going to be a shit show...

Trump is going to have a decisive lead when the polls close. The BIG problem is that lead is going to vanish when all the votes are counted. Everybody in DC knows this and both sides are trying to manage what that actually means. Trump has been spewing the "Mail in fraud" line for a while now, thats his biggest tool to challenge the results. Knowing that fraud can be detected and corrected he is backing that up with the new "We have to know who won on election day..." claim.

I will accept the result of a fully counted set of ballots no matter how long it takes. Will patiently wait for a genuine result of legally cast ballots for three months if necessary.

Will support legally challenging any steps that disenfranchise Americans.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Trump is going to have a decisive lead when the polls close. The BIG problem is that lead is going to vanish when all the votes are counted. Everybody in DC knows this and both sides are trying to manage what that actually means. Trump has been spewing the "Mail in fraud" line for a while now, thats his biggest tool to challenge the results. Knowing that fraud can be detected and corrected he is backing that up with the new "We have to know who won on election day..." claim.

I will accept the result of a fully counted set of ballots no matter how long it takes. Will patiently wait for a genuine result of legally cast ballots for three months if necessary.

Have you always been a sore loser?

Now that the Supreme Court is lost, you traitors are FUCKED every which way to Sunday!!!!!!! You know it, we know it.......................... 😂

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Oh I think you nailed it. Shit show indeed.
So you won’t accept results until enough ballots are generated to defeat Trump, if he landslides on election day.

It’s hard to imagine the happenings post Election Day.
Personally, I think one or more of your street soldiers are going to make an assassination run at Trump. Wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t even wait for the election.
Look what they’ve done already to Rand Paul and his wife...and harassment of senators, cops, da’s, pretty much anyone they want. They post up IN THEIR DRIVEWAYS and scream with bullhorns all night long. It’s no stretch to see one of your zombie troops going off the deep end for real. Ricin lady already tried.

TY is correct. You guys are STILL crying and screaming over results from 4 years ago.
You’ve wasted 4 solid years pursuing the notion of some sort of overthrow.
You’ve impeached the man in a travesty of lies, committed actual crimes at every level of government spying on him and his campaigns. Weaponized every 3 letter agency to remove him at any cost. Yet you have failed at every effort.

This is a small glimpse into why millions of Americans consider your leftist brigade to be nothing but liars, cheats, thieves, and our enemy.
Make no mistake, the GOP is not much different. That’s why we hired Trump...they all hate him...so he’s good for the people.

We have no doubts about your agenda...remove Trump period...by any means.
You can dress it up however you like, but the bottom line is that election fraud is the LEAST thing you will support to remove Trump.
We know this already. Your side is already lawyering up in preparation to flood the lawsuits challenging the results. They aren’t even hiding it. You have D senators openly calling for violence against R’s and their supporters.

squeezer

Reaction score
So you won’t accept results until enough ballots are generated to defeat Trump, if he landslides on election day.

snip'

Not even close...

What I wont accept is disenfranchisement of legal voters.

Don't you find it at all concerning that mail sorting machines started being taken offline in swing states months ago?

I get that you support a Trump 2nd term, do you also support a Trump 3rd term? Why not just cancel all future elections as we know they are wrought with fraud and some 20 million illegal votes were cast for HRC last time. Why take the risk of letting voters decide at all. trump obviously knows whats best for all of us...

530RL

Reaction score
Not even close...

Don't you find it at all concerning that mail sorting machines started being taken offline in swing states months ago?

I get that you support a Trump 2nd term, do you also support a Trump 3rd term? Why not just cancel all future elections as we know they are wrought with fraud and some 20 million illegal votes were cast for HRC last time. Why take the risk of letting voters decide at all. trump obviously knows whats best for all of us...

To a Trump supporter, If it isn't a vote for Trump, it is obviously an illegal vote.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Not even close...

“Trump third term”?
Squeezer, don’t go all reductio ad absurdum on me! It’s called a first Trump term with Jr or Ivanka...

Please define what you are calling the disenfranchisement of legal voters?
Are you suggesting that Trumps team is blocking the voting capability of Democrats?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
To a Trump supporter, If it isn't a vote for Trump, it is obviously an illegal vote.

Lol
Not even close.
However, 90 days later (as Squeezer suggests) might cause a raised eyebrow.

To think that the left will not be taking any and every action possible to fraudulently swing the results is ludicrous.
As I pointed out, look what they’ve done for 4 years. Generating ballots and disposing of ballots is nothing for them.
They have already stated outright that there will be no conceding regardless. It’s a given that a total shit show will happen.
All I want is a legal election as well. That’s it.
But they’ve made it very clear that isn’t going to be good enough for the left.

BTW...what business is it of yours? You’re once again opting out.

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Don't fault the idiot. He is pretty much quoting his Libturd Queen when she instructed PedoJoe not to concede until enough votes were counted for his victory.

It’s hard to imagine the happenings post Election Day.
Personally, I think one or more of your street soldiers are going to make an assassination run at Trump. Wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t even wait for the election.
Look what they’ve done already to Rand Paul and his wife...and harassment of senators, cops, da’s, pretty much anyone they want. They post up IN THEIR DRIVEWAYS and scream with bullhorns all night long. It’s no stretch to see one of your zombie troops going off the deep end for real. Ricin lady already tried.

TY is correct. You guys are STILL crying and screaming over results from 4 years ago.
You’ve wasted 4 solid years pursuing the notion of some sort of overthrow.
You’ve impeached the man in a travesty of lies, committed actual crimes at every level of government spying on him and his campaigns. Weaponized every 3 letter agency to remove him at any cost. Yet you have failed at every effort.

This is a small glimpse into why millions of Americans consider your leftist brigade to be nothing but liars, cheats, thieves, and our enemy.
Make no mistake, the GOP is not much different. That’s why we hired Trump...they all hate him...so he’s good for the people.

We have no doubts about your agenda...remove Trump period...by any means.
You can dress it up however you like, but the bottom line is that election fraud is the LEAST thing you will support to remove Trump.
We know this already. Your side is already lawyering up in preparation to flood the lawsuits challenging the results. They aren’t even hiding it. You have D senators openly calling for violence against R’s and their supporters.

Yup, and the retard Cortez was calling for violence as early as last week. Shit, even the whore running for he vice president has called for it in the recent weeks. Too bad we all know the play book all too well. The Libturds support and act out, only to call foul when the exact same tactic is used against them.

Boy am I glad I have the ability to carry a ton of friends around with me in the crazy state of Calfornia.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Not even close...

Isn’t it up to the states to take care of the voting machines, not Trump? Only ones being disenfranchised are the dead ones that didn’t get a choice who they voted for.🤡🤡

squeezer

Reaction score
Isn’t it up to the states to take care of the voting machines, not Trump? Only ones being disenfranchised are the dead ones that didn’t get a choice who they voted for.🤡🤡

"The contraction of Postal Service capacity means there will be hundreds of thousands—if not millions—of ballots in November that will never arrive on time," Daniel Smith, an elections expert from the University of Florida, told Newsweek. "And the sad truth is, some states don't even make that data public."

Of the 671 retired mail-sorting machines that were removed from 49 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico in recent weeks, 59 were from Florida, 58 in Texas, 34 in Ohio, 30 in Pennsylvania, 26 in Michigan, 15 in North Carolina, 12 in Virginia and 12 in Wisconsin. In recent national elections, hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots have been tossed out due to missed deadlines in several states.

Machines removed in 49 states...sounds legit. Uhhh but wait a minute here. FL/TX/OH/PA/MI were 30% of the total machine. 1 out of 10 states, 3 out of 10 machines removed. Must be an accident... NOTHING else could explain it.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

^^^ translation^^^
I willingly buy into and accept rampant voter fraud and will not accept in any way, shape or form Trump winning the election.
I willingly condone and will aid and abet a violent overthrow of a duly twice elected president.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

wallnutz

Reaction score
"The contraction of Postal Service capacity means there will be hundreds of thousands—if not millions—of ballots in November that will never arrive on time," Daniel Smith, an elections expert from the University of Florida, told Newsweek. "And the sad truth is, some states don't even make that data public."

Of the 671 retired mail-sorting machines that were removed from 49 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico in recent weeks, 59 were from Florida, 58 in Texas, 34 in Ohio, 30 in Pennsylvania, 26 in Michigan, 15 in North Carolina, 12 in Virginia and 12 in Wisconsin. In recent national elections, hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots have been tossed out due to missed deadlines in several states.

Machines removed in 49 states...sounds legit. Uhhh but wait a minute here. FL/TX/OH/PA/MI were 30% of the total machine. 1 out of 10 states, 3 out of 10 machines removed. Must be an accident... NOTHING else could explain it.
I was wrong, I thought I read voting machines. But still, it’s not up to Trump to take care of mail sorting machines. Before you reply, remember the President doesn’t pick the Postmaster.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

If you (or anyone of any party) truly believes this is a problem, then go to a polling area and vote in person.
I’m actually planning on mailing because there is a good chance I’ll be out of town then.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Ah umm.............have you forgotten that you and your friends have ZERO credibility?

4F6F8D74-664A-4E5D-8633-38B36787AD6E.jpeg

😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well hello there BB30. Do we need to explain what actually "Leaving Office" means? Get a fucking clue. Or are you suggesting that the seat remains open until 2024 when Trump will have no choice but to "Leave Office"?

Sounds more like he’s suggesting Trump is leaving office this year...by any means.
Hmmm...wonder what he knows to let that slip out?

Sandlord

Reaction score