WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2016 Jayco Motorhome

yz450mm

Reaction score
There's not a chance in hell that that motorhome is 61k. If so, there's probably 10 people on RDP that will pick it up right now for cash.

I emailed him, let's see what happens.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

BajaMike

Reaction score
Price looks low...maybe something wrong?

outboard_256

Reaction score
no loan accepted rules out probably 80% of current buyers

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Couple alarm bells... Looking for a quick sale, prices below market, doesn't want to deal with a bank.

Could be legit, feels like something is not right.

84miller

Reaction score
What is up with the pile of remote controls in the drawer.

FishSniper

Reaction score
Couple alarm bells... Looking for a quick sale, prices below market, doesn't want to deal with a bank.

Could be legit, feels like something is not right.
I agree and the email address being what it is makes me think it’s gonna be one of those “ I’m out of the country motorhome is at a storage wire me the money and they’ll release it to you scams”. If it’s legit that’s a hell of a deal but when it seems to good to be true it usually is.

motormonkey

Reaction score
Those pics are from a dealership in Washington state. Also email Addy is a scam.
it looks like a rental from rvusa.com

PaPaG

Reaction score
For that price it has to be either a SCAM or ? Just for info for anyone in the military know, Paula Lodi one of the sisters of the TWO sisters that became Generals in the Army last year. If true (which I highly doubt) I would fly out and buy it right now...

PaPaG

Reaction score
LOL, I wrote the fake email and got a response. Typical SCAM response:
Hello there,

Thank You for your interest in my 2016 Jayco Seneca 37FS Class C that I have for sale. It is in perfect condition, with no need for any additional repairs. The exterior is in very good condition and also the interior. Mileage: 45,000, Length: 37., Diesel, Max Sleeping Count: 10, Awnings, Air Conditioners, Leveling Jack Type: Front Power / Rear Power, Engine Type: 6.7 ISB, Engine: Cummins / In-line, Chassis Brand: Freightliner, Transmission Type: Allison 6 Speed Automatic, Onan 8,000-watt Quiet Diesel generator with auto-changeover and auto-gen start. Everything is functional.

Fully Equipped. I have a clear title, free of any liens or loans, VIN: 3ALACXDU7FDGN7869. The price is firm, $61,800. I am selling it because my husband died a month ago (he suffered a heart attack) and it brings me bad memories, so I want to sell it as soon as possible. Just let me know if you are interested and where you are located. Please contact me only if you have funds available and I will send you more pics. No loan accepted, I already lost two weeks for a previous buyer that his loan wasn't approved.

Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!
Brigadier General-Paula Lodi
Medicine Deputy Corps Chief

Then I asked Where is it located? lol got this as expected:

Hi again,

Thanks for the reply. For the moment I am in a military base, I work for the U.S. Army Medicine Department and soon our unit will be sent back overseas to replace and help the troops scheduled to come home. This is the reason why I left the rv stored with all the paperwork at the shipping company ( Warren JT Transportation ) in Warren, MI ready to be delivered. I will take care of the shipping. I want to use their escrow and transport services as they offer 100% protection and insurance to both buyers and sellers.

I will try to explain to you in a few words how it works. The payment must be sent to them and they will offer you a benefit of 5 days inspection period and then I will get the payment. SO...ONLY AFTER you receive the rv and agree to keep it, they will release the payment to me, in this way we are both protected. So, this is not a blind transaction, you can physically see the rv before committing to buy and to eliminate any concerns. In case you won't be satisfied, you can cancel the transaction and ship it back on my expense ( but I am sure you will love it and you will not be disappointed )

Here is a link to the rv's photo gallery: https://sites.google.com/view/2016-jayco-seneca37fs

If you are interested, please include in the next email your contact information (Full name, shipping address and phone number), so we can get the ball rolling.

Thank you! Brigadier General-Paula Lodi

Then I let her know that I contacted General Lodi through some connections I have to verify the ad and then I heard CRICKETS as expected.... :0

cxr

Reaction score
lol my wife showed me this same exact rig. except some sad story and they were selling raffle tickets.

csc

Reaction score
I emailed today and here is a short portion of the response I Recieved...
Fully Equipped. I have a clear title, free of any liens or loans, VIN: 3ALACXDU7FDGN7869. The price is firm, $61,800. I am selling it because my husband passed away a month ago from COVID-19 and it brings me bad memories, so I want to sell it as soon as possible. Just let me know if you are interested and where you are located. Please contact me only if you have funds available and I will send you more pics. No loan accepted, I already lost two weeks for a previous buyer that his loan wasn't approved.

Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!
Brigadier General-Paula Lodi